• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

blue 468

sorry i know my posts have been short, i've edited my last one hope that was long enough

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Mini, I'm trying to have fun, as soon as you got here you've been getting on my nerves. Seriously, I like RP'ing with long, thought out, detailed posts. I'm irritated because my alerts are blowing up because you need to crank out a post every second.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Well, think of it this way. If this were a sport, this would be done for fun as well. However, it's still possible to take this seriously and do your best while still having fun.

Having fun does not equal plopsty posts. I'm not saying anyone has made such a post! But you can still have fun and post detailed, grammatically correct, and quality replies. And we happen to take this very seriously to get the best experience we can.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
So don't wait before your gonna explode tell us before hand so we know, how was i supposed to know before that you like to write like that?

I already did tell you before, twice, and you didn't even pay any attention to them. Why? Do you expect me to write plopsty posts? Are you saying it's out of place and unnatural to write good posts?

I'm done here, keep up the way the posts have been and you're out.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
Ok guys, we just need to calm down and enjoy the rp. I agree we need to think harder about what we are posting. But if people don't want to have that big of a role in the rp, then let them post one sentence every few minutes. If you are one of the ones who post one sentence posts, then either slow down the frequency of your posts, or just put all of your ideas into one long thought out post. There is no need to put up one sentence, if you are going to write a pararaph. I think everyone just needs to tone down and just have fun with it.

AtomicDonut

.....I came back from eating and see this. MFW:

Attachments

• Whats going on in this thr-.jpg
    Whats going on in this thr-.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4

AtomicDonut

Good, because I have never seen a thread last when people fight.

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
I'm not scolding anyone. It's not my job to micromanage this rp. But if everyone was nicer to each other, then we would have much more fun. Isn't that what it's all about? Were ruining it with all this work, and confusing each other. Let's just get back to our thread, sit back, and relax.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Mongo, before you control my character, let her have a chance to react. You kind of just took over her actions. Please don't do that.

AtomicDonut

Sorry if I end up posting two of the same, my internet is being wacky and it doesn't show my first post until I post the second 0.0

Melee

I'm back, bitches