• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza was still with his back against the wall standing next to Edwyn being protected by Conan and Eridor when all of this was happening. He hadn't attacked yet because he was thinking of what to do.. When Conan held out a torch to fend off the zombies, Julanza used his Stormscale invisibilty spell, which conjured a large dark cloud that engulfed him whole, and both the cloud and Julanza vanished with lines of cloudy mist floating away. Nobody noticed Julanza's silent dissappearance but Conan looked back towards his previous direction and loudly yelled out of worry, "Where did the Argonian go?!"

Julanza ignored him and manuevered his way through the mob of Zombies while the group was still holding them off, he was about to regurgitate from the stench of so much decayed flesh. He got close to the Master Necromancer while still invisible. He was just inches away from him so he grabbed his Shock Enchanted Glass Pike and attempted to plunge it into the Necromancer's exposed face. But as soon as Julanza's pike made contact with the Necromancer's face, an invisible wall-like alteration spell blocked the attempted assassination, it was Ebonyflesh, and it made the piercing sound of sharp dagger-like blade hitting blunt armor. Part of Julanza's glass blade broke from the force.

Julanza's invisiblity instantly wore off as the pike hit the invisible spell, so the Necromancer saw Julanza revealed and blasted him back against a wall with a beam-like blizzard frost spell that was casted with both of his hands. The force caused Julanza to drop his weapon and he was blasted into the wall, he fortunately was only attached to the wall for 5 seconds. Then he plopped down body first from the wall, he was weakened by the blast of frost magic, so he was on all fours limping over to where he dropped his somewhat broken pike attempting to retrieve it and re-arm it.

The Necromancer saw Julanza limping around, so he sprinted over to Julanza's pike weapon and picked it up and lunged at Julanza with his own weapon. The Necromancer missed by a long shot and the blade landed into the ground in front of Julanza's face. The Necromancer muttered, "Damn it! I was never good with weapons..." then Julanza raised his half-broken left arm, which was shaking from the pain he had just been through. His arm was shaking so much that his accuracy had a high chance of missing. But lucky for him, Julanza's left hand blasted the Necromancer with a shock spell about 5 feet away. Harming, but not killing the Master Necromancer.

Julanza was weakened heavily from that blast of frost magic. Small Ice Shards were protruding through his entire body, some of the cuts caused by those shards were leaking with his Argonian Blood, while a frosty whiteish blue aura was glowing around him and the back of his robes were torn apart, exposing his scaly back. He was still limping around, he was a vunerable target for the Necromancer's zombie minions. Lucky for him, those zombies were focused on the rest of the group. He didn't want to scream for help because that would attract unwanted attention from the zombies. Julanza learned as a Stormscale how to communicate with Storm Atronachs telepathically, so maybe it would work on people, he thought. He tried his hardest to send a telepathic message to Conan with his mind like he does Storm Atronachs. The message said, "Orc, help me! I've been weakened by a spell and I cant fight these zombies!" he held his injured shaky hands together and prayed to Vaermina that the message got through.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Eirnarr reached his hand out towards Keara, which she inturned grabbed his hand and pulled herself up “Ugh” she stumbled a bit and fell into him, she gripped his biceps and let out a loud groan “I can’t stand on my own right at this very moment, that khajiit threw me pretty hard against the wall” she leaned back into the wall and braced herself, and watched the fight continue on, she looked over towards the necromancer and Julanza, seeing he was praying “Oh my…” she quickly cast a fireball and sent it over towards the crowd of zombies, she yelled at whoever could get to the argonian “Someone get over there and help him out” she slowly inched her wall towards Edwyn, finally reaching him she knelt down and started laughing “I suppose Im going to get an ear full from you after we get out about that spike?” she giggled and sat down next to him, she leant in towards him “Don’t tell anyone I think I got infected with the vapors” she winced and casted another fireball at a zombie that saw them and started heading over.

She looked down at her arm the cloth was now soaked in blood “Danrik will flip out if he knew this happened” she casted her health boost once again on herself and slowly stood up, reaching down towards Edwyn “Come on now lets finish this” she said with a smile. She made her way back towards Edrior who kept touching his face, she saw the huge gash along the side his face, in a sarcastic tone “Youre Beautiful stop touching yourself” she pulled out her dagger and readied herself for the oncoming zombies

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    As Eridor shuffled back to the bulk of the exhausted, near defeated group, he heard teasing words of Keara's aimed towards him, playfully mocking him of his constant face-touching.
    "You're beautiful, stop touching yourself" Eridor met this remark with a wincing smile, but continued to wipe the blood away anyway, his hand now red, blood soaked into the microscopic crevasses on his palms and his fingers. Changing the subject to something more important and practical, Eridor said to Keara,
    "So, have we got an actual plan? Or are we just gonna carry on throwing ourselves at them until it starts to work?"
    He put a heavy sarcastic tone on his words, clearly highlighting that the strategy of pushing out individually or in pairs wasn't working well at all. He hoped the others had conjured up a plan of action, a decent tactical get-out-of-plops solution to their bombardment of undead lusting for their flesh, because he hadn't got anything.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
    Danrik had followed into the foray, his hammer swinging, he looked back at Einarr who had bravely helped Keara get out alive. Without saying a word, he rushed forward to join Edwyn and the others at the front line. He battered a few weaker Zombies with his hammer, and crushed one up against a nearby wall with his shield, leaving it lifeless, He hooked his shield and hammer to their respective mounts on his armour then began casting Undead Bane spells to disperse the crowd. He joined the others.

"What in Stendaars name happened here?" He asked, laying down a large firecloak spell that would offer a few seconds of protection from the Undead. Enough time for those who could still fight to regroup and brace themselves.

He rearmed himself with his Shield and hammer and waited for both a quick explanation from one of the others and for the protection spell to wear off.

Derath_farseer

Einarr turned away from what was now a pile of ash and rushed forward towards the others gathering dodging and ducking under the attacks of zombies that weren't in caught by Danriks spell.
    Lucky he made with out one of their attacks connecting and stood taking deep breaths and looking at Keara. Giving her a nod.
    "You all right? Names Einarr by the way." He looks behind him and looks at the necromancer
    "I think I should draw his attention it is if no one else wants to, I'll make sure hes to bothered dodging my magic to notice you lot wile you take him out. That is unless some one else wants to be the insane necromancers target dummy, just make sure to be quick I'd rather not have to take the chance with getting shot." He looked around waiting to see if any one would speak up. Then summoning a wall of fire not to far off as a zombie was wandering closer.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "My plan was to use you as bait Eridor, while i made a run for it" she said jokingly as Danrik joined the rest of the group after battling his way through the zombies "Nothing happened here, this is an everyday adventure with us" she smiled at him and turned to looked at Einarr who jumped into the circle "Im fine dont worry about me" she looked down at her forearm the infection spreading faster "No we need two groups one to hold him off and distract him and the others go after to get the necromancer down, we need him alive" she started to nudge the group over towards Conan and Julanza "We need everyone together for this one"

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Conan dropped what he was doing and began to make his way to Julanza clearly in danger. He waved the torch all over scaring the Zombies making them step back, Conan was in a bad way and even waving a torch was making huge amounts of blood squirt out of his arm. He finally made his way to Julanza and picked him up, Julanza arm around Conan's neck. Conan saw in the corner of his eye the group heading towards him, Conan look left and right seeing if then Necromancer was approaching.........and he was.
    ''I need backup, come get Julanza!'' Conan chucked his torch to Keara so they could make their way to Julanza faster. He saw his warhammer on the floor and picked it up readying for a tough fight ahead.
    Conan defended Julanza, Zombies charging their way to Conan and Julanza, he thought to himself 2 to the left 1 to the right 1 from the back Conan turned and smacked the zombie behind him round the face making the Zombie fly back, his arm caused major pain and Conan roared in anger and swung his warhammer to turn and face the Zombie missing the Zombie and merely stumbling the zombie to his right.

Conan gripped his warhammer and stood in a steeled defence, he was prepared for anything.
    To Conans surprise the Necromancer began firing Ice shards at Conan. He ducked and hit the Zombie legs making them fall to the ground, then Conan made a final devastating blow to the Zombie stomach on the right.
    He now had a Necromancer firing ice shards towards him and 2 Zombie charing at him, Conan was in severe danger. ''Come on hurry your ass up I need backup.............NOW!''
    Conan stood directly in front of Julanza, no matter what he would protect him, Conan would die rather than suffer his life knowing his companion die.
    He stood, nothing would brake his line. He roared at his highest breath, the group stopped and stared for a moment and continued making their way to Conan. He had maybe 10 seconds before they arrived, 10 seconds to fight the impossible.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza was able to walk since Conan picked him up, however he was only able to stumble from Point A to Point B slowly and clumsily. He looked at Conan and thanked him for what he did. Julanza only had one arm that wasn't severely broken, and he knew that if he summoned a Storm Atronach the Necromancer would banish it back to Oblivion. As danger was seconds away from the two of them with the zombies closing in on them slowly, Julanza observed that the Necromancer missed with a frost spell that was intended to hit Conan, and hit one of the Zombies the Necromancer raised. This gave him an idea, he thought that he could possibly cast a temporary illusion spell on the Necromancer that would make him attack his own zombies.

The Stormscale thought he could hypnotize the Necromancer into thinking the same way as a paladin could, and since he knew that a Paladin, Danrik, was in the group, he knew a Paladin's mannerisms. Julanza put the idea to the test, he concentrated as hard as he could trying to get the right accuracy from a half-broken left arm. The final step, he thought and concentrated on Danrik's personality in his mind. He then shot the bright red ball of magic energy at the Necromancer. But due to his bad accuracy from a half broken arm, the spell would've flew right by his left side. Lucky for Julanza and Conan though, he shuffled to his left side to get a better aim at Conan with his frost magic and got hit by the Illusion spell.

"Wha..? I...what's happened?" said the soon-to-be hypnotized Necromancer as the spell hit him. Julanza heard this and thought to himself, "Please work...please work..." while Conan swung his hammer at the first Zombie to get too close. The Necromancer looked around at all the zombies and shouted, "Undead abominations! I must smite this plague in the name of Stendarr!" the Necromancer then bound a Battleaxe and charged in on his own zombies. Julanza let out a mischevious little giggle, but coughed afterwards because he was still injured. He liked the fact that an idea of his worked, but knew it wouldn't last. So he just hoped that he would've cleared out all of his zombies by the time the spell wore off.

Skyrimosity

After the ice spike was removed from his shoulder, Edwyn moved where Keara went. He heard what Keara said to him about the vapors and whatnot, but he couldn't clear his mind fast enough to make a response. He saw the Argonian shoot something from his hands and hit the Necromancer, at which point the Necromancer started killing zombies in the name of Stendarr. "If he doesn't turn back into an evil Necromancer, we still kill him. One Danrik is enough."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Keara let out a laugh "Fair enough and yes one is enough" they got closer to Julanza and Conan as they joined the group "We need to spilt into two groups now, who wants to join me taking him down?"

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor was still wincing as his wound stung. It was bleeding less now, the crimson liquid streaming out of the gash was less intense, but it still made his face numb with pain. He scanned the room. The zombies' numbers were slowly diminishing, though quite a few remained alive, if alive was the correct term.

Crazed screaming and exclaiming was audible throughout the room. Eridor caught words such as "Undead abominations" and "Stendarr" echo in the air. At first Eridor deduced them to be the noble, if somewhat cheesy rallying cries of Danrik, the paladin, but as he looked across to the group, the burly Nord was stood there with them, silent. A frown of confusion grew on Eridor's face as he turned back towards the source of the unorthodox shouting.

An amused, astounded expression overcame him as he wondered if his eyes were deceiving him, or if he was hallucinating from the loss of blood. The Necromancer, the antagonist that had raised hordes of zombies to destroy the group, was slaughtering his own minions with an ethereal battleaxe, all whilst crying out un-characteristic preaching of the 'justice of Stendarr'.

Bewildered, thoroughly entertained and impressed at whoever used the illusion mind-twisting spell to narcotise the dead-botherer, Eridor watched the mesmerised Necromancer with delighted intrigue.
    He then heard Keara speak words of organising a group to take down the hypnotised leader.
    "Take him down? We may as well watch him wear himself out. I'm enjoying the show."
    A familiar chuckle accompanied his words. Although almost immediately after he said them, he realised his words were self-contradictory, as he knew that Illusion spells didn't last forever, and they would have to capitalise on the Necromancer's distraction of conscious before the spell wore off. Before anyone could reply to his previous comment, he said
    "But I'll go with you and congratulate the performer after his encore", a smile present on his face, still extremely amused by the sight of the Necromancer violently massacring his own confused zombies.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Conan saw Eridor in the corner of his eye, much like everyone else he was extremely amused. Conan laughed as the Necromancer destroyed the hordes of the confused, some what annoyed undead. The sight of someone killing their own minions was hilarious, the Necromancer had no control over his own body, truly if Julanza hadn't used his spell both Conan and himself would be fighting for their very existence on Nirn. Conan did not move and merely would wait for the Necromancer to awake from his spell, clearly after he would be hurt and unable to fight against the group, and merely surrender.........well that's what Conan hoped for anyway.

Conan lowered his warhammer and stood in a more relaxed stance, merely admiring the slaughter and laughing to his hearts conent.
    Conan turned to Julanza ''Thank god you know some powerful Illusion spells, otherwise I think we would of be destroyed by that Necromancer. Let's head back to Keara.''
    Conan began to aid Julanza to Keara, they made their way to them, no Zombies bothered attacking, they were probably to confused on why their master, who summoned them was attacking them.

Conan, still ready for combat erupting in a huge burst of laughter and actually drop his warhammer ''Illusion magic.........the best school of the arcane arts. Truly wonderful!'' he then turned back to face the Necromancer destroying his undead minions, the Zombies eventually began to attack him back, but the bound axe was to powerful and merely went straight through the minions, then Conan began to wonder how long it would take for him to realize what he's done.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As Conan and Julanza joined the group, Keara grabbed Eridor by the arm “You ready?” he nodded “Alright the rest of you keep him distracted that spell is going to wear off soon” Keara and Eridor took off behind some broken columns and prepared themselves to take down the necromancer.

As the necromancer took his last swing at the creature he brought back to life the spell wore off he turned to the adventures “You shall pay for this you ruined my minions!” he cast a dual shock spell in his hands and aimed it at them.

As the spark spell was cast it hit them with such force they stumbled back some, Julanza had a little resistance to the spell being the storm scale he was he let out a groan “hurry!” but as it hit the others they shouted “Damn it Keara Hurry Up we can’t hold him much longer”

Keara looked at Erdior and nodded, they rushed at the necromancer taking him down to the ground, it was with such momentum and force that when they landed on the necromancer and him on the floor there was a loud cracking sound followed by screaming and groaning, Keara thought the worse and hoped that Eridor was alright.

When they stood she was happy to see he was unharmed, but when she looked down she saw the necromancer, wincing in pain still threatening them “You will all pay for this” they had broken his collarbone when they tackled him to the floor.

“Tie him up and make sure he doesn’t chant anything” she turned to Danrik “He’s all yours” then she looked towards everyone else “Well that was fun wasn’t it?” she giggled “Hope everyone is ok, now would the time to heal and mend your wounds, after that if you feel the need to explore the ruin and grab anything to sell later go ahead but before that” she listened to the outside “We need to set up and stay a few more hours the weather still sounds bad.. So lets get a nice fire going and have ourselves a meal” she headed towards the door

“Now if you all will excuse me I have last rights to give” and with that she started to go to room to room lining the dead up and crossing their arms over their chest as she got to the last room and finished up crossing their arms she said her little prayer “Hekem Iya Seht Lyr Iya Hefhed Ekem Ayem Neht Doht Tayem Hekem Roht Oht Yoodt Geth Hekem Tayem Ayem Lyr Oht Seht Meht Ekem Roht Cess Yahkem Tayem Hekem Ekem Seht Oht Yoodt Lyr Oht Hefhed Ayemm Lyr Lyr Tayem Hefhed Ekem Hefhed Ayem Lya Tayem Hefhed Yoodt Lyr Doht Ekem Payem Ayem Roht Tayem Ekem Doht Roht Ekem Seht Tayem Lya Neht Payem Ekem Ayem Cess Ekem” she started feeling faint, she held herself up against the wall, breathing heavy, the infection was getting worse

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    The Necromancer, once powerful, with a small army of undead minions by his side, now lay on the floor whining pathetically and nursing a fractured collar bone, a result of the impact Keara and Eridor made when they tackled him to the floor. Despite his pain and obvious defeat, he continued to display blind threats to the group as Danrik tied him up, binding his hands and feet.

He was like a stereotypical pantomime villain, swearing revenge on the victorious heroes, even after suffering the humiliation of failure of his dastardly plans, and Eridor couldn't help but smile in smug amusement as the Necromancer simply would not cease his endless, empty promises of family-slaughter and organ mutilation.

After hearing Keara's speech of what she wants the group to do, or rather a suggestion of what the group had best do, Eridor's mouth suddenly became full of saliva. He was really hungry, and looked forward to a good, hot meal by a campfire. He also looked forward to exploring the rest of the ruins, he'd never been in an Ayleid structure before, and he doubt he would again, so he'll take the opportunity to thoroughly look around. After he had eaten, of course.

He was going to have trouble seeing to his own wounds. One was on his lower shoulder in a hard to reach place for his own arms, and he obviously couldn't see what he would be doing. The other was on his face, where he also couldn't see what he was doing. He needed someone else to treat them, but he saved the request until they had gotten the camp up and going.

Keara left the room saying something about giving the re-deceased dead their last rites. Eridor didn't see the point, they had received them when they had first died, and they weren't exactly living when they died again, but Eridor held any comment he had, if Keara wanted to renew their passing words, then she could.

Turning to the group, he said,
    "So who can get a fire going? There isn't exactly an abundance of wood in a stone ruin."
    He glanced towards the two mages, who he assumed had knowledge of Destruction magic, and therefore could get a fire going with magic.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza looked around, living in a cave in the Naaluju tribe gave him some vision in the dark. In the distance he saw a healing potion. He licked his lips with his thin, lizard like tongue. He then stumbled over to the potion, picked it up and opened it and chugged it down like a Nord at the Mead bar. He felt a whole lot better from that potion, able to walk without stumbling again.

Julanza heard Eridor speak of how he needed a fire. Julanza walked over towards him and squated down, and said, "Sorry, all I know is Storm Magic. I know nothing of fire magic, but if a lightning bolt strikes hard enough, it can start a fire. So I'll give it a try." Eridor stood back as Julanza pulled both arms back and conjured electricity in both hands. He threw the lightning bolts at the ground and it did nothing the first time, except the blast turned the ground black into ashes. "Ok....round two." Julanza said jokingly, he did the same thing, except conjured more thunderbolts in both hands, the ball of electricity was bigger than a Dragon's head. He then flung the ball at the same position at the ground. This time it caused a fire, but Julanza was exhausted from using that much energy.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor smiled passively as Julanza managed to get a fire going using Storm magic, as opposed to the practical, sensible method of utilising Fire Magic that Einarr probably would've been able to use. He nodded to the Argonian appreciatively, before stating;
    "Improvisation is a beautiful thing", patting the lizard on the shoulder as he put his arm around him, showing just how much obliged the Argonian's use of initiative.

He could feel Julanza's heavy breathing, that last spell must've worn him out a little, the Argonian was near-panting from exhaustion. Removing his arm from around the back of Julanza's neck, Eridor went and crouched near the fire, before sitting in a comfortable position, with his legs in front of him, angled with his feet on the floor.

He basked in the warmth of the fire for a minute, welcoming the heat of the flames, and the relaxing feeling it brought with it. He thought back to the memories of his childhood, where many nights were spent cooking sweetrolls and other delicious treats over a burning fire, with the elders sharing stories of adventurous experience, tales of how Elder Brodir fought off ten bears with only a penknife and a loaf of bread, and how Elder Darion went into a Dwarven ruin with only a wooden stave, and came out with diamonds, rubies and a Dwarven Centurion's head, still warm from the steam that fuelled it.

His mind quickly snapped back to the present, before it could get to mourning his slaughtered family, his slain brothers and sisters, and the stained memories left behind, sealed away in a psychological vault of sorrow. His growling stomach reminded him of his hunger, and he asked the remaining, lingering members of the group;
    "So did anyone bring any food? Or are we going to have to go hunting for it?"

Skyrimosity

Edwyn heard the Wood Elf speak of food and remembered he had a satchel of meat tied to his belt. He untied the satchel and pulled out a few pieces, carefully covered in thin paper to prevent it from going bad quickly. He spoke to the Wood Elf "I brought along a bit of meat but it won't be too long until I have to hunt more. Will take some time to cook over the fire but at least its fresh." Edwyn remembered yesterday's hunt. "Very fresh. Now, how are we going to cook it over the fire?"

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor heard Edwyn mention the need to go hunting sometime in the near future. It had been a while since Eridor had hunted, his hunting was different from the usual bow-and-arrow stalking that most people utilise and favour, and he always enjoyed it. Eridor wondered how Edwyn, a mage, hunted. He had no visible weapons on him, so perhaps he used magic, just as Eridor does.
    "Hunting, eh? Mind if I join you when the time comes?"

As he spoke, the Breton pulled out a few pieces of well-cut steaks, fresh and mouth-watering to look at. Edwyn's question of exactly how they were going to cook the tender-looking meat raised a decent point, and a dilemma that needed to be solved if they wanted to eat.
    "Uhhh... We could put it on the end of a sword?" he jokingly suggested, without any decent, practical ideas.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Keara made her way back to the main room, overhearing what they said about cooking "Why dont you get the grate from over the burnt out braziers and place it over the fire?" she shrugged her arms "Just a thought? or you can ruin a perfect sword either way" she smiled at them and walked over and took a seat next to Edywn "Just finished giving them their last rites"

Skyrimosity

"I would be glad to have you along on the hunt Bosmer." Keara then walked up to them and spoke. "Keara, you are too kind. They did not deserve them. They deserved their faith. Bosmer, why don't you go see about the grate and we'll try out Keara's idea. Oh, and what is your name? I am Edwyn." Edwyn's side still hurt from where he was cut by a sword. Blood was still seeping out, slowly but surely.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts