• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
    He nodded to the Bosmer. "Okay friend, you got some skills, and I hope you can shoot arrows like the reat of your people. We're travelling to Kvatch. Lets go."

He made for Anvils exit and after the trouble with the Priest and Priestesses of the Chapel, he was glad to be on his way.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor was glad to see that the others were impressed with his display, and was baffled by the amount of questions he received about it. He first said to everyone :
    "My name's Eridor. Keara, Danrik, Edywn, Conan, Julanza S'Baandar, a pleasure to meet you all." he said with a content smile, nodding his head to the respective individual as he listed their names in a friendly manner. Eridor then turned to Danrik to answer his barrage of questions, but still keeping his voice audible to the rest of the team.
    "It can work inside structures, anywhere, as long as there is plantlife to manipulate nearby."
    Turning to the humongous Orc, not losing his sense of rhythm in his speaking, Eridor said,
    "Yes, I can grow crops, spontaneously and extremely quickly, so there's no need to worry about your calorie intake, my Orsimer friend", a chuckle faint behind his words.
    Turning back to the Nord, realising he had not answered his second question, Eridor stated
    "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what school my powers belong in, they aren't documented in any arcane studies I've read. But if I had to categorise it, I'd say Alteration".

Once again turning his head to the Orc fellow in regards to his hypothetical situation, Eridor thought for a quick while exactly what he would do if faced with several angry Daedra without his abilities, before answering
    "Well, I'd be a bit upset that you left me in said room. And then I'd try my best to do some damage with my daggers. Failing that, I'd run circles around them and hope they'd get bored", again, the quiet chuckling accompanied Eridor's words.
    "If any of you have more questions, I'm sure that there will be plenty of time to ask them on the journey. Speaking of that, where exactly are we going, and what are we going to do once we get there?" Eridor aimed this question at Danrik, who he had concluded to be the leader of this multi-cultural pack.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Conan laughed at Eridor's answers, he was clearly a rather happy fellow. ''So Eridor, when did you first discover your power, and where did you gather your immensely happy attitude in such a grim place?'' it was a long time since Conan had ever seen anyone so happy.
    ''Oh and were going to a shrine I believe, we need to require and Elder Scrolls, you know casual day, summoning Daedric princes. Gathering Elder scrolls, normal for the life of a Orc like myself. So when we set camp i'm gonna be wanting some food get my gist.''
    Conan turned to see a shadowy figure ''Excuse me Edira.'' Conan un-sheathed his weapon and charged, he was now face to face with the figure. ''Who in oblivion are you and what do you want?''

Derath_farseer

Einarr stood behind the tree line watching the rather mix matched group head out. They where adventurers that much was clear and he felt drawn to them. He could feel that he was getting closer to his goal and this group would most likely lead him to it.

Einarr remained hiding on the side of the road attempting to keep the others from knowing he was shadowing them. He could over hear their voices as they spoke, Sadly all he heard was the group introducing them selves.
    "I hope I'm not wrong about this lot." he thought to him self. He was to focused on the group ahead of him that he didn't notice the stick his foot came down on, causing a loud crack to sound out.

Derath_farseer

Einarr let out a small yelp and stumbles back falling on his ass. He looks up at Conan his hood falling back revealing his young features. His mouth gapes for a moment as if failing to grasp what he was asked.
    "Einarr, I over heard you all talking about an elder scroll, and decided I'd tag along." His voice is steady and his eyes are focused on the weapon in his hands.
    "Could you put that away, I promise you that you won't need to use it." He slowly starts to stand and looks over at the others.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor smiled in conjunction with the Orc's bellow, and listened to his questions, expecting them to be more hilarious theoretical situations. Alas, they weren't, merely sensible queries. Queries that made Eridor think back to his childhood, his family, his witnessing of their massacre, and his subsequent slaughter of their killers. All painful memories. He re-booted his mind, and thought back to the present. That life was behind him now, and he wanted to keep walking away from it, not pausing every step to take a look back...
    "I was brought up with a clan, a clan that sought out, and... I guess you could say worshipped arca- magical artefacts" Eridor didn't want to waste words explaining what arcane meant, just in case the melee focused, conventional weapon preferring Orc didn't know.
    "As I reached my teens, bam! I just... somehow used magic to wrap some vines around a deer when we were hunting and snap its neck. Since then, I've just tried to develop it, finding new ways to use it, nurturing it. And I've got a feeling I've got a loooong way to go before I unlock it's maximum potential. As to how I'm so upbeat in dark times, I guess I've just got a pleasant personality, someone's got to have one." As he finished his answer, he made an obvious, yet subtle gesture towards the Breton necro-mage, who seemed to be in a no-nonsense, objective focused mood.

Eridor acknowledged's Conan's rather blunt briefing of their mission, with much intrigue. An Elder Scroll. One of the many powerful objects his family had been obsessed with. They were made, supposedly by the Divines, to read past, present and future, and yet no mortal man could read them, except the Moth Preists, but even their translations were blurry at best.

Eridor heard a sharp 'snap!', and immediately focused his eyes towards the source of the noise. A sneaking, suspicious humanoid shape was at the centre of the disturbance. Before Eridor could react, he saw the Orc already charging at the figure, warhammer grasped. In preparation of any pre-emptive retaliation of the Orc's show of force, Eridor readied his spells in his hands, a pale green magical mist slithering around his palm.

Derath_farseer

Einarrs eyes settle on Eridor, his brow raises slightly as he watches him ready a spell. "So jumpy." He gives him a dismissive wave of his hand as if he was bored. A faint trace of magical energy following his hand. "So I've told you my name, how about yours?" He goes back to looking at the rest of the party. "A diverse group of people you have here." He steps back from the orc and leans on a tree.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor saw the figure's acknowledgement of his wariness, and the gesture seemed as though he didn't care, he repudiated Eridor, as if Eridor had pulled out a sweetroll to fight with. He had the right mind to use a branch to suffocate the arrogance out of him, teach him some respect, but if he was looking to join the group, then Eridor felt it best to not make an unnecessary rival. Despite the man's obvious attempt of diplomacy Eridor glared at him with cold eyes, his arms folded in a clearly sceptical position.

Mini Mongo

''Alright i'll put my weapon away, so who are you? Why didn't you merely ask us if you could join?'' Conan didn't like being followed, he looked behind him the group still their, Eridor had his spells at ready.
    ''And i'm Conan, I hail from Skyrim, the one with the spells in his hand is Eridor. And yes were rather mixed as a group, but it makes a deadly force get what I mean?'' Conan lifted his hand to help Einarr up, although he had tried spying on them he wanted to join, so he could just die for the group instead of Conan.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Keara stopped and looked over her shoulder spotting a new face in the group that fell alittle behind the three, turning on her heels "Gentalmen, Can we please stick together and keep moving, we need to get to a place before night fall and Edwyn looks like he wants to go hunting before then too" smiles sweetly "So MOVE IT!!! We can get to know each other when we are stepping up camp, til then continue looking out for beast and bandits" quickens her pace to catch up to Danrik and Edwyn "Looks like there is a new face in the crowd"

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
    He looked at both Keara and Edwyn "Well, looks like we need as much help as we can muster, as long as they do their jobs, I'm happy to have them here" He looked back at the rest of the group "Keep up for Mara's sake, we haven't got all day, I want to be at least on the road to Kvatch before the break of noon." He shouted.
    He put an arm each around Edwyn and Keara's shoulders. "Well, here we go again." He chuckled.

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor heard the voice of the High Elf and immediately broke out of his trance of disdain for the Nordic-looking creeper. Her words, followed by an echo of similar ones spoken by her paladin friend, were ones of demanding request. Simply, they wanted the three to get a move on and stay alert, and so Eridor obliged, and started walking a slow pace so his Orsimer compainion could catch up, and then he would accelerate his movement to re-join the rest of the group.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "This is taking forever, I just want to get my sugar and go!" S'Baadar whined impatiently, while the group was still walking. Julanza stayed silent then S'Baadar looked around, he luckily saw a shady looking dunmer woman who's face was covered with a hood. A bowl of Moon Sugar fell out of her over encumbered satchel and spilled all over the ground, she quickly scooped it all back up into the bowl and stuffed it back into the bag before anyone noticed. "She really is not good at hiding Moon Sugar..." S'Baadar mumbled to himself. "But if she has it, she has it, and I am not a patient man."

So S'Baadar walked over to her, away from the group. Julanza stopped for a moment and asked "Where do you think you're going?" but S'Baadar just ignored him and kept walking. He approached the girl and said "I saw what you dropped." The Dunmer girl panicked and said "Oh gods, you're not going to snitch are you?!" S'Baadar let out a laugh and said, "No, no. I only wish to buy some, and I might as well teach you how to properly hide it since I am already over here." So S'Baadar handed the girl a bag of coins, and she discreetly pulled out a bowl of Moon Sugar (the one that wasn't spilled). S'Baadar swiped the bowl and poured all the moon sugar into a small coin purse-like bag, the Moon Sugar filled up the bag completely. S'Baadar then used a string he had to tie the small bag to his belt. "That, is how you truly hide 'Secunda's Sweets', he he he."

The girl nodded then S'Baadar walked back to Anvil, heading down the road that the group came to the Chapel from. He turned around and yelled at Julanza to get his attention. "JULANZA! I'LL MET YOU BACK AT ANVIL WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THEM! TELL HIJALES THAT THE SITUATION'S BEEN TAKEN CARE OF!" Julanza stopped and turned around and gave a thumbs up to S'Baadar to let him know that he was heard. Julanza was surprised that the Moon Sugar problem had already been taken care of. "Damn impatient cat..." Julanza mumbled to himself, as he proceeded with the group.

Skyrimosity

Another person? What are we trying to do? Get an army? "Yea, I suppose we could with one more, it won't hurt anything. Besides, the Khajiit with that Argonian just ran off back to Anvil. Its still a long walk to Kvatch... wonder how much they've managed to rebuild after the Crisis." Edwyn's eyes wandered back to the 3 still just behind them. They didn't look like the most able group of fighters but perhaps they could surprise him. "So, Keara, have you visited Kvatch recently? I must admit I've never been."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "You never been to Kvatch?" looks over her shoulder at the others wishing they would pick up the pace just a little to stay with the rest of the group "I was there before it was ruined and afterwards when it was just rumble" looks at her feet while walking "I went back after the thing in the Imperial District with Martin, they were still rebuilding it, remember those months I was gone Edwyn? I was helping them rebuild, well helping as much as I could anyways. Its slowly coming back to the beauty it once held so long ago" looks up at him "Its a shame you never saw it though I think you would of liked it" feeling a few droplets on her cheeks, she looked up towards the sky and pointed towards the black clouds heading their way "Looks like we are in for a storm guys, we need to get to Gottshaw Inn before it breaks, we don't have enough time to get back to Brina Cross Inn for shelter"

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor tilted his head up upon hearing Keara's warning of a storm. The sky, peaceful and blue only moments earlier had been invaded by an army of dark, bleak-looking clouds. Eridor could see the rain pouring in the areas ahead where the clouds currently loomed over. Despite their negative connotations, Eridor liked storms, he found them strangely soothing, whether it was the rhythm of the raindrops hitting the ground, or the orchestra of thunder that usually accompanies, he didn't know. Although Eridor much preferred watching storms whilst inside, sitting next to a fire with a brandy in his hand, and a bard playing relaxing music if possible, however he doubted that would be the situation of the journey to the Gottshaw Inn.

In realisation that he didn't want to get drenched, Eridor quickened his pace, his Orc friend, if he wanted to keep company, would have to synchronise to Eridor's speed.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn noticed the approaching storm. He was worried that the bad weather would make it harder to find animals during his hunts. He knew that they weren't near Kvatch yet so there would be no inns to stay out. "Keara, Danrik, I'm going to go look for shelter! I'll be back in a few minutes!" Edwyn ran between a few trees and didn't have to go very far before he discovered a ruin of some kind. He ran back to the others and said "I found some sort of ruin nearby. It looks Ayleid. Should we go in there until the storm passes or should we try to keep walking to Kvatch?"

Mini Mongo

Conan kept in speed with Eridor ''let's get to the Inn I think, the ruin could be completely infested in bandits or god knows what and I'm tired. When we get to the Inn I'll buy the mead, we still need to properly introduce ourselfs'' The lovely weather of Tamriel wasn't showing anymore, instead it was even worse that Skyrim.
    The annoying thing for Conan was that he went to Tamriel merely for good weather and adventure, even though he got adventure the Weather turned out to be currently bad.
    As he stuck with Eridor he looked up, clearly the Sky was possessed by some kid of evil force.
    When Conan and the rest would arrive at the Inn, he would probably have a few drink, write in his journal then get some rest that he really needed.
    ''So Eridor, I'm guessing you don't like bad weather mate?'' Conan wanted to get out of this rain like everyone else, but it wasn't to bad. The only thought of Conan's was if his armor started to rust.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    quickly looks around then looks back up towards the sky "We'd never make it to the inn without getting soaked, not that I would mind but that storm doesn't look like the normal rain, Edywn lead the way towards the ruin" she turns around and almost nearly yelling "HEY PICK UP THE PACE, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO BEAT THE RAIN, BUT EDYWN FOUND A RUIN WE CAN TAKE SHELTER IN TIL THE RAIN PASSES SO GET A MOVE ON CREW" turning back towards Edywn " Lets go Edywn, maybe we can hunt along the way in case a deer passes our path"

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza was following the group as usual, he heard them complain about the storm. He was puzzled as to why they would hate this glorious storm, but then he remembered, he was the only stormscale in the group, so he would be the only one to appreciate the storm. He uttered a remark to the group, "Ya know, when storms like this happen, it makes me miss the glory days back in Black Marsh in the Naaluju cave..." He still kept walking with the group, still nostalgic about his past. He hated what he'd become, a Skooma Addicted loser, in his own eyes. He felt sad, felt like J'ikuoo would be disappointed to see him in this condition if he knew about it. He mumbled a song that his tribe used to sing in the storms to himself while he was walking to the group, just to get the guilt and troubles off of his mind...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts