• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza and S'Baadar were strolling along the roads, then they reached a chapel. Julanza saw the people he saw at the Bar over at the Chapel. He stopped S'Baadar from walking any further down the road and said, "Wait, stop. I know these people, come on, with me." Julanza started fast walking over to the Chapel's yard with S'Baadar trying to catch up, and as he was trying to catch up, he said in an irritant tone, "I am not journeying to make friends, I only want to retrieve my Moon Sugar and go." Julanza then said sarcastically as he was walking, "Oh shut your furry mouth and hurry up."

They both approached Edwyn, Keara, and Danrik and Julanza warmly greeted them with a common Argonian saying, "Ours is to smile at your passing, friends. Remember me? Julanza? from the bar?" he waited for them to respond. He then instantly pointed at S'Baadar with his thumb and jokingly said, "And this furry fool is my friend, S'Baadar, he'll be joining us temporarily. Because any thought of adventure would make him plops out a furball." S'Baadar then punched Julanza in the shoulder and Julanza just said "Ow." and laughed playfully.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Conan walked down to his room getting some mead and began to say goodbye to the crew. He then approached the Captain ''Thanks for the ride mate. I don't know how long it would of took by horse but I'm happy I didn't need to find how. I will send a letter to you when I need you to pick me up, but don't think it'll be anytime soon or ever, just in case though take this.'' Conan handed him a ring with a weird design ''Keep this in your possession, I will send a letter with the exact markings of that ring so you know it's me. Talos guide you'' Conan was a serious believer in Talos, the fact that a man, an Emperor could save the hole of Tamriel and sacrafise himself. It was glorious, the other nine divines he believed in but his true beliefs sat with Talos and perhaps Akatosh himself.
    Conan walked of the ship one more time, he sat their as the Captain got his men together to start sailing. Crew members climbed up and released the sails to the glorious ship, as it rode of the captain blew his fog horn. Conan watched as the ship sailed away, he then approached the fisherman he had spoke to earlier ''What's the time mate?'' The fisherman turned his attention to Conan ''It's nearly dawn, about 2 minutes so you better rush'' the fisherman smiled and got back to work.
    Conan started to walk faster now, he wasn't one for running unless he really really had to, like a life death situation.
    He approached the group and noticed the Lizard brought a friend along with him, Conan did not see the Khajiit, maybe he had bunked out at the last minute or had second thoughts. Either way, in Conans head they didn't need him so instead he just walked up saying nothing about it ''Hey their, so we didn't properly get introduced, I'm Conan. I hail from Skyrim, I came over here from a ship that just left dock recently. What about you lot?'' Conan was eager to find out who he was traveling with, after all eventually he could have his life in their hands.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    taking another sip from her mug before finishing her coffee she acknowledged everyone that showed up, she eyes up the orc and the argonian with the khajiit, she glanced around looking for the younger khajiit that somehow didnt show, she shruged , speaking to herself "maybe he decided he didnt want to join us after all" she spoke to the crew "Morning Everyone! Hope we all slept well?" looks over at Danrik and winks "I want us all to check to make sure we have everything before we leave Anvil and head up to the shrine"

Mini Mongo

The woman spoke saying "Morning Everyone! Hope we all slept well?" then she winked at Danrik and carried on speaking "I want us all to check to make sure we have everything before we leave Anvil and head up to the shrine"
    Conan checked inside he satchel opening up, everything seemed to be their. He then took of his shoulder bag and looked inside. Fish, bread, mead and some clothing. ''Yep I got everything here, and I slept just fine thanks what about you?'' Conan just wanted to be social, they seemed like a nice lot.
    As the woman spoke Conan saw her fangs appear, they were sharp and long. Conan hoped she wouldn't think of biting him, but it was un-likely considering the Paladin and her slept in the same bed.
    And even good friends like that, a normal vampire would just take the chance.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    When Keara asked if everyone had what they needed, Julanza looked in his satchel. He told them, "Yeah, I got everything." He pulled out his Glass Dagger that was enchanted with Shock Magic and stared at it as he held it in his hand. It looked a little dull, like it needed to be sharpened. But it wasn't too bad and there wasn't any blacksmith in sight, so he would just have to deal with it. He cautiously placed the dagger through his belt holding his robes together, just in case he needed it.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
    Danrik unhooked the heft looking hammer he used as his main weapon. It was simple, wooden handle reinforced with an iron shaft. The head was a blend of Steel and Ebony, secured to the shaft with treated leather straps. The weapon would crush a trolls skull with one or two blows at a full swing. He preferred the hammer over standard maces often carried by Paladins because of the extra leverage gained when swinging, sometimes he would have to double swing before hitting a foe to gather the momentum needed. He swung the hammer in a horizontal figure eight before hooking it to his belt, just to loosen the muscles in his right arm. He had had a restless night the previous night, but he was fighting fit. He checked his shield, and the amount of Restore Magicka potions he had mounted on his belt. Five would be sufficient, and there were always such potions laying about in old ruins. His red cape blew in the wind "I am as ready as I'll ever be." he said, hooking his hammer to his belt.

"As soon as we're ready, we make for K'vatch. We'll be on foot so keep your wits about you. Goblin scouting parties and Imps stalk the roads. We could handle them, but we have greater challenges ahead, so don't waste too much energy on lesser foes. Smash 'em, bash 'em, loot 'em then move on. We'll rest when possible." He told them.

He looked at Keara. "We'll need to plot resting points, I don't want us all strung out and tired when we reach Meridia's Shrine. She may not be the most evil of the Daedra lords, but I still won't trust her." he whispered.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I don't know landmarks all that well along the road to shrine Danrik, unless we have a map or something we would be going out there in the dark perse, I do know of bandit camps along the way, if we wait we could take them out and sleep there that is if everyone is willing too" looks over at the group "Does anyone have any problems with doing something like that? Unless the weather picks up and gets unbearable then we could take shelter in a cave or mine" she turned to Danrik and whispered to him "Did you sleep well? You look as you were up all night... Was I tossing and turning again in my sleep?"

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    Eridor blundered his way out of the Count's Arms still half-drink, although sober enough to stay on his feet. He had observed the group that were getting together, analysing them, seeing if they were his best option of staying out of trouble. By morning he decided tagging along with a Nord Paladin, a High Elf archer and a Breton mage along with a few other characters was as good protection as any. He shook his head, clearing his mind of any cloud blocking his judgement or common sense before approaching the group, and said to anyone who would listen,
    "Need an extra man? I'm cheap. Not trying to sound like a bar wench or anything..." His eyes flickering between the group, checking each one for hostility, giving a quick smile to the high elf female.

Templar of Talos

Answering Keara's question he grinned "No, something else was keeping me up."

He heard a voice from somewhere, he looked over at a Bosmer, or Wood Elf, good archers, some say they can communicate with wild Animals... And this one seemed to have a sense of humor, something about cheap like a bar wench. He walked towards him.

"Tell me, Friend. What could you offer our group?" he said, folding his arms and waiting for an answer...

Mini Mongo

Conan observed the Bosmer, he looked able, they were renowned archers in tamriel and could call upon animals to help them hunt.
    Surely the bosmer would help hunting and getting food, and for a big orc like Conan that would come in handy.

The paladin turned towards the Bosmer asking ''Tell me, Friend. What could you offer our group?'' clearly if he was able enough the Paladin would take anybody to lend a hand. So long as they wouldn't plan on killing any of them on the way.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Keara wrinkled her nose at the bosmer that approached them she could smell alcohol miles away and the odor got stronger as he got closer, she raised a brow as he gave her one of the Bosmers Famous Grins "Phh... We dont need another drunk got two already" points her thumbs at Danrik and Edywn but not without giving them a sly grin

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Julanza observed the Wood Elf, he looked able by Julanza's standards. But his standards had been extremely low ever since he saw a puny Altmer demolish a big strong Orc in combat during a bar fight. But he liked the Bosmer race because the Argonians related in a way, both of them cherish trees. The only exception being that the Bosmer dont have any relation to the Hist trees of Black Marsh

cazzer14

Guess who's back...
    "Ever seen a man ripped in two by a tree? Like a wishbone?" Eridor replied to the Nord's question. Noticing him folding his arms, taking a defensive, if somewhat cynical position.
    "Some sight, let me tell you", the Wood Elf smirked, and as he spoke, he made a brilliantly beautiful purple flower appear out of the cracks in the stone the group stood on, the flower rising on a thin, elegant vine, slithering upwards into Eridor's hand. He plucked the flower with his thumb and forefinger, before presenting it to the High Elf vixen, giving another warm smile, raising his eyebrow and lowering his head slightly, gesturing her to take it, as he awaited the Nord's response.

Eridor also noticed the Argonian watching him out of his peripheral vision, and felt many eyes upon him, a feeling he didn't like all that much.

Templar of Talos

He watched as he demonstrated his power, he was somewhat impressed with it, even though he was clearly flirting with Keara... He grinned. "Impressive, Does it work inside structures? Do you need soil to be present to grow them? And this is unlike any magic I've ever seen. What school, Alteration, Conjuration?" He fired his questions off, but there was no denying this Bosmer may be useful. If anything to grow crops to keep them fed. He looked at Edwyn and Keara... "What do you think?"

A.Auditore

maybe...
    crosses her arms over her chest, still looking at the bosmer "What is your name Elf?" she finally took the flower from him and sniffed it, took alittle bite out of it and placed it into her bag "Im ok with it, but Im serious about no more drunks... Don't need them.. it is hard enough with you two jesters"

Mini Mongo

Conan was very impressed by the power, it was un-like anything he's seen before.
    ''Hey that's brilliant, you could feed us that way!'' Conan smiled as he spoke in a sarcastic manner, though he found it impressive it was hardly amazing. ''So you gonna need some true might to back you up, what would happen if we just left you in a room full of Daedra and you had no power to use?'' Conan found it funny, the thought of seeing a tiny Bosmer stuck in a room with no powers to use. In his mind, he was far more superior than this Bosmer, the Bosmer was to cocky. But then again, Conan couldn't really say anything otherwise he would be being hypercritical as Conan was very cocky as well. Most Orcs were, especially his family.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn had gotten tired of just waiting around the gates, all this waiting was doing was cut into his hunting time which was no joking matter. Edwyn had a serious look on his face as he said "No lollygagging Bosmer, Keara, we need to get moving. We really need to get to that Shrine and recover that Elder Scroll before the end of this age. You are welcome to come with us Bosmer, at least as far as I am concerned. And as for food, I'll be hunting around during this so it shouldn't be much concern. So, Bosmer, what is your name anyway? I'm Edwyn, the Altmer is Keara, the scary looking Paladin is Danrik."

Mini Mongo

Conan stopped laughing, clearly the Edwyn character was not happy about Conan's remark. ''Yeah and I'm Conan, me and Danrik are mostly the muscle here. Though I'm even more considering my race'' Conan smiled and turned to Danrik ''So, wheres are heading?''

Danrik was clearly a strong Paladin, Conan had heard of Paladin's but more-s- they were just populer warriors, they don't deserve more fame merely because their a 'holy warrior' but of course Conan respected him, he was strong, mentally and physically.
    Conan followed the group, they began to walk to the shrine.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    glares at Edwyn "Fine lets go we can talk along the way" flips her hair over her shoulder and pushes the gate, open heading out North East towards the shrine

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    As they were walking Julanza made a sarcastic playful remark, "Good job on introducing me, eh? Bosmer, my name is Julanza, nice to meet you. What's your name?" He then pointed to S'Baadar and said, "By the way, this is S'Baadar, he's only temporarily with us."