• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blackst0rm

Daedric Armor with Black Mage hood/gloves and boots.

Blackst0rm

It's kinda ugly i mean everything is too dark
Hey, hey I like dark colored armor with the red highlights. Everyone has their own personal taste in the looks of their gear, thats mine :eek:

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Anyone seen the Falmer Armor set. I really dig it and I currently have Cicero wearing, while my Khajiit is wearing Dragon Scale Armor, with Dragon Plate Helmet, Gauntlets, and boots. All Enchanted to give me more health and to able to carry more goodies. I'll have to get a picture tomorrow.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
IMO the best looking armors are only available to PC players because they involve using mods to change the color and texture quality. This is my Elven armor with a mod to replace the yellow moonstone with blue moonstone. The armor itself was made by me at the forge.

standalone

standalone

Enchantments don't affect the appearance of armor.

Why are you wearing that fancy Elven stuff? What's wrong with good old Nord steel? LOL, but seriously, I love the Nightingale armour except for the mask; I hate how it completely covers your face.

Evina

I just love the Baldes armor set. Looks very samurai-ish.

TaylorSWright

I wear full God Daedric Armor, this means my armor rating is something like 55,000. Its enchanted perfectly so that i have unlimited health and stamina, some say this makes the game boring but i started in magic and switched to a bow half way through so leveling got hard but now my bow does 1m+ damage so it truely is fun to be unkillable! I would show you my stats but i play on xbox.
LOOOL do you know what skyrim is...

Oren74

I prefer plate, or even banded mail. More traditional. The Deadric, orc, dragon, etc are too World of Warcraft'ish / cartoon'ish.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I prefer plate, or even banded mail. More traditional. The Deadric, orc, dragon, etc are too World of Warcraft'ish / cartoon'ish.
There is nothing wrong with WoW-ish looking armor in a game. Brings a more fantasy look into the game.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
There is nothing wrong with WoW-ish looking armor in a game. Brings a more fantasy look into the game.

Nothing wrong with it, but others simply like the feel of different armours; it's just an opinion, that's all.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Nothing wrong with it, but others simply like the feel of different armours; it's just an opinion, that's all.

I get you there. But I think they should put one or two WoW/Final Fantasy armors in every fantasy/role-playing game. It makes you feel more like a god when you have that armor on.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
I would love to have my elven guilded armor be modded black. I like light armor as I can smith it anyway to above 100 ratings.

chizzbot

Ok, so I just totally switched gears. I had the dragon plate, then I took my ebony set back from my follower. Then I grabbed a Falmer helm for the hell o it. I am tired of heavy armor. Went full leather. My light A skill was @24. Next time I meet a dragon should be interesting. I'm level 51.

I did use the fortify restoration/ alchemy exploit, so I have a fighting chance. :)

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
General Tullius's Armor, with Dwarven gauntlets, shield, boots, and sword. No helm though. Looks SO badass