Coolest Cave youve ever found

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Oh, heres the name of the one i was talking about in my first post "Darkshade" Its a troll cave at the bottom of a water fall South West of Windhelm. Its bad ass (if I'm aloud to say that. If not let me know I'll edit it out)

Seager1991

Novice Mage
I wish i was playing on a pc so I could upload screenshots, I guess i could always use my rebel and just take a great pic.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Eldergleam Sanctuary, while not technically a cave, was something that stunned me the very first time that I entered it.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Yeah. I haven't seen it yet, as i said, i strictly did main story line on my first character, now im spending time swimming the oceans until i swim around the whole continent then I'm going dungeon diving :)

blotted mans grotto when the sky is orange and the sun is orange and sinding is on a mountain top as a werewolf. coolest image ever.. we had a bonding moment where i turned into a werewolf to and we killed all the hunters as a man beast duo... then i skinned him... ruined the freindship...

2 pages and not one "Your mom" joke. Kind of impressed. Extremely disappointed. Anyways my favorite cave is the where you go to get the dragon stone and you can like hop on the ledges on those pillars to get that chest that you can see behind...the broken down...wall...damnit i wish i could remember the name so i didn't sound retarded! WHALE!

Kuurus

I will echo the sentiments of Eldergleam Sanctuary and Blackreach. There are many others, but hard to think of them off the top of my head, I'm getting old.

I found that cave by the Thalmor Embassy last night that was mentioned as well, but I haven't gone in yet. (I was on my way to kill Elewen just because I don't like her and I didn't want to get sidetracked.) I will have to go check that one out.

Quick side note since you mentioned it Seager - what do you mean the dragons stop appearing after the last one? I killed Alduin and still run into random dragon spawns. Did I misunderstand what you are saying?

Jet

The Sightless Pit. Really creepy, but I love the way it twists and turns. It's like the entire thing was turned upside down, and tipped to the side. Best to leave followers outside though: they have a tendency to misjudge distances and die down there.

cmp007

The cave everyone has mentioned with all the spriggons and the big tree you have to get the sap from. I was a low lever when I got that quest so I hadnt explored much of the game. I remember walking in it and going wow. Definitely sold me all the way on this game. It was just ridiculously awesome