Coolest Cave youve ever found

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seager1991

Novice Mage
I was just playing and found a cave with a few trolls inside and a destroyed house, outside of it was 2 dead nords at the bottom of a water fall, i almost didn't notice the cave. And when i say what is the coolest cave you've found it can be any dungeon or anything. I'd just like to hear, could be a cool discussion

Seager1991

Novice Mage
My first character i didn't explore much now I have a magic user that I'm going to only explore with, i plan on going as far into the grey at the top and bottom of the map as i can, my cousins found alot of sunken ships doing so. If you can let me know the name of the cave :)

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Tell you what I'll give you a short list of caves
Cronvangr cave. Spiders and vampires
Lost echo cave. Falmar
Pine moon cave vampire +master
Oroteim . Bandits
Brood cave. Random animals
Dust glow crevice. Bandits vs falmar
Nods fall cave. Skeleton +Mage
Sightless pit. Falmar
Note not connected to any quests
If you need more just ask

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Wolfskull cave was awesome.

Flint firestorm

O the the coolest cave by far is shadowgreen cavern. Giant tree with flat top to battle sprigons and a jump down a water fall. Near talmar embassy

Epsilon

Shaun
I found that one the other day. I have to say it is my favorite so far. These graphics are mind blowing.

i will definately have to check that out when i level some more, about what level do you need to be to run it?

Calcelmo

Article Writer
Eldergleem Sanctuary is amazing. I highly recommend visiting it and door the quest that goes along with it. Speak to the priest of Kynareth in Whiterun to start it. Awhile ago I found an unmarked cave near Riften. Inside there was a small pond of deep water with an drowned Imperial and a chest with some good loot.

Flint firestorm

Well I heard it's recommended that your level 10 to take on spriggions but I recommend a bit higher and bring a follower so your not surrounded . At on point I had to take on a bear and to sprigons in there. Try using fire

Seager1991

Novice Mage
They all sound great, i wish i would have done more exploring on my first guy

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I loved Shimmermist Cave, all the glowing mushrooms and the mist just felt refreshing.

Blackreach is one of the most beautiful places of Skyrim.

Or maybe I just love shrooms.

edge

i love blackenmarch 2 so its not just you but i dont know the name of the cave this thread is about but i know exactly which cave he is talking about

Seager1991

Novice Mage
So wait, off topic question, whats the level cap when playing on the 360? Some one told me 50, I didn't believe them, I also didn't believe dragons stopped appearing after you beat the last one and well I was proven wrong. Can anyone answer this?

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
So wait, off topic question, whats the level cap when playing on the 360? Some one told me 50, I didn't believe them, I also didn't believe dragons stopped appearing after you beat the last one and well I was proven wrong. Can anyone answer this?
81. Don't hijack threads in the future.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
By hijack you mean? And i kinda figured since i started the thread i could ask, but Ok i wont in the future thank you for the warning. And hey whats your favorite cave while your here :)

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
By hijack you mean? And i kinda figured since i started the thread i could ask, but Ok i wont in the future thank you for the warning. And hey whats your favorite cave while your here :)
Oops, my bad. Didn't see you started it. And I have no idea. hehe

XbSuper

Awhile ago I found an unmarked cave near Riften. Inside there was a small pond of deep water with an drowned Imperial and a chest with some good loot.

Good loot? Now there's an oxymoron lol

EDIT: Unless you're roleplaying. I don't do it, but I respect it.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I don't know if I would call it my favorite cave but I liked the lighting and high ceiling of Kargrenzel. It made for nice pics of my modded Elven Armor and it also has one of the more unique methods of entry.

standalone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts