Coolest armor out of these 3

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Steele

3 of my favorite armors are Nightingale, Guildmaster, and Wolf out of these 3 which do you think looks the coolest?

Clau

The Fateless One
Nightingale for me. The masked hood and cape I fancy.

Nightingale%2Bcape%2Bmakes%2Bthis%2Barmor%2Bset.%2BAnd%2Bof%2B_be8fbdd523b8e7bf371330e477a49da4.jpg

tat2teel

I like the Guild Master the most. Nightengale is awesome, but I feel wrong running around a hold in it. However the Guild Master Hood with the rest of the Nightengale Armor is pretty good looking.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
The Nightingale armour is the best looking armour you can get in my opinion, I just don't like the enchantment :sadface:

ShadowGambit

Nightingale without a doubt. I love the design "Moon Knight" Style.

Wolf. It's also got a good AR/weight ratio (for heavy armor) and mix/matches with a lot of Heavy armor (Like Dragon Priest Masks) better. Well, I mean the ones that work best for a Warrior, or Battlemage (Rahgot, Otar, Vokun, Nahkriin...)

In the light you mentioned, Linwe's set. I like the grey, and Enchantments better, plus it's sleeveless. You can also mix&match it with the TG/master set(and Nightengale Boots.) I don't like the Nightengale set. It's okay for a priest of Nocturnal/Nightblade, I kind of understand with the way She dresses, but as far as a thief/assassin, not what I would call inconspicuous. Really aught to be robes, considering what the Nightingales actually are. Linwe's set includes a lot of the same enchantments, only 35% bow damage instead of 20% off Illusion. It also looks a lot more like something a practical no nonsense thief would wear than a Nickel Plated/Blued Ninja.

[edit]I drove out to Kileen today, saw a brown neck in a dropped gloss black caddie with chrome piping, oversized alloys wrapped in rubber bands and dual fart cans. That's kind of how I see the Nightingale suit, for "western" rice boys who want the appearance of performance, without any idea how to actually get it...[/e]

Nightingale looks better, but a lot of the enchantments are meh.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Wolf - though I've never used it once in my life. It just feels so wrong to strip poor Skjor and leave him splayed, naked on the dungeon floor.

I don't like the Nightingale at all. I hate how clingy it is and how it completely conceals my character's face and makes my eyes look freaky.

Wolf - though I've never used it once in my life. It just feels so wrong to strip poor Skjor and leave him splayed, naked on the dungeon floor.

I don't like the Nightingale at all. I hate how clingy it is and how it completely conceals my character's face and makes my eyes look freaky.

You can buy it from Eorlund Gray-Mane after joining the Companions and doing the initiation.

Yeah, poor Skjor, I still miss him. Nice way to get a free sword, and dagger, though. By that point, you can get a full Wolf suit relatively inexpensive (for the level) from Eorlund, though. I still say Linwe's.

Clau

The Fateless One
I happen to mix the Wolf Armor set with a Steel (hornless) helmet. Looks good to me.

I happen to mix the Wolf Armor set with a Steel (hornless) helmet. Looks good to me.
I like it with the Imperial (heavy) Shield for good Deflect Arrows coverage, or the Targe offensively. Of course, all this is until I can get my hands on Steel Plate (Uthgerd) and a DPM.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

nightingale. nothing says bada** more than a cape.

Steele

I like the Guild Master the most. Nightengale is awesome, but I feel wrong running around a hold in it. However the Guild Master Hood with the rest of the Nightengale Armor is pretty good looking.
The only problem I have with nightingale armor is running around a hold in it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts