Coolest armor in the game!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kasha

I got the Ebony Chainmail yesterday its soooo sweet, when you sneak it turns you into a black smoke, and when enemies try to attack you, they get surrounded by black smoke. Also it does 5 points of posion damage to anyone who remotely thinks about attacking you.

Attachments

• 1460-1-1322215547.jpg
    1460-1-1322215547.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 7

Onyx

Really? Where did you find that? Is it Light Armor?

Kasha

Its a heavy armor, but you move silently when wearing it.

Onyx

Darn no use for my assassin then :sadface:. Where did ya find it?

Kasha

what are you talking about?. OF COURSE YOU CAN USE IT FOR YOUR ASSASSIN. I am a assassin, and i wear heavy armor on my chest and light armor on my feet and hands, and i do plenty of stealth kills. its a heavy armor that works like a light armor, and you look very cool as a cloud of black smoke.

Onyx

I know I CAN use but I will not use :) I will not even wear Elven/Glass/Dragon cause for this char (they way I am playing) doesn't make sense. He wears leather or Shroud (Nighting Gale when I find it as well) as I find that more in role with how I want to play :)

I might try this to see how it looks (I am an Egotist...looks are like SO important :p ). Otherwise I have my spellsword who could make use of it

Kasha

You can get it from the daederic quest Boethiah's calling. You have to be level 32 or higher. its directly left windhelm, on the mountain.

BadRaZoR

I know I CAN use but I will not use :) I will not even wear Elven/Glass/Dragon cause for this char (they way I am playing) doesn't make sense. He wears leather or Shroud (Nighting Gale when I find it as well) as I find that more in role with how I want to play :)

I might try this to see how it looks (I am an Egotist...looks are like SO important :p ). Otherwise I have my spellsword who could make use of it​

if you turn into smoke while sneaking, how is that not what an assassin would use? If you are roleplaying, i think any assassin would do that in a heartbeat!

Onyx

if you turn into smoke while sneaking, how is that not what an assassin would use? If you are roleplaying, i think any assassin would do that in a heartbeat!
Aye and that is a decent point but a couple of others

1.) It is more in general that my char will not use anything else than leather/shroud (as sneaking around in glass just seems out of character for me

2.) I do not have points, nor do I intend to focus on getting points in heavy armor as I am still focusing on getting 1H, Archery, Light Armor, Alchemy and Sneak up (sneak to be fair is already 85 at lvl 20 but the others are in the 40's! :S)

3.) I will have a look at it as mentioned above to see how it fits/looks. I think a video was posted above but cannot view it for some reason so have to pass the athstetic's

Kasha: Thanks for letting me know how to get it, just need to get to lvl 32 now :D

Kasha

check it out, its very cool.

Onyx

Ok that does look pretty cool!

Must get off work and get some Skyrim in!

Kasha

skyrim does control your life. its crazy.

Onyx

Aye but it has been awhile since I have been so addicted/enjoyed a game as much as Skyrim...loving it!

Kasha

Me too, im a huge forza fan, and i feel bad for not playing that game as much as i need too. also a huge metal gear solid fan, i enjoy that game alot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts