Controls broke wirh upgrade?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sepulchre

Hello,

I upgraded to . . I don't remember the number but it's the DawnGuard upgrade. Ever since I've had some issues. For one thing the controls are kind of screwed up. Am I the only one who changes from the defaults to my own?
Here's the problem: I like to use "F" for favorites and "V" to change the view. It seems more logical than the reverse which is default. That works fine in the original but after the upgrade the "F" key no longer can be used to favorite weapons. I'm not sure if there are other control issues; that's the only one I've found so far. I know it's pretty minor but I would think that functionality would not degrade with upgrades. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, there are some graphics issues, lighting mainly (looks pretty bad at times - flashing, etc.), that were not there in the original. And now, since I've saved games, I cannot revert to the original. When I reinstalled it I found that the game files were tagged as corrupt.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts