Xbox 360 Continuing Problem in Shimmermist Cave help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
So I posted a thread about this a while ago, and I STILL cannot enter shimmermist cave when I approach it. I tried using it on different consoles, using different discs but the problem still persisted. Is it possible for me to make a claim to Bethesda to fix this? Because 1. I cannot finish the companions questline without it, and 2. My guy is at level 54 right now and I would much rather not having to start all over just to do a string of quests.

Also, is anyone having this problem as well?

Thanks, any feedback is welcomed.

XhoppX

i have done it with a couple different characters with no issues...
is it the Trouble in Skyrim quest?

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
Yeah it is. Farkas sent me on it to rescue someone from shimmermist cave.

XhoppX

***POSSIBLE SPOILER***

You can use this wiki for any quest and simply scroll to the "bugs" section to see if there are any issues with the particular quest...im not sure if this helps you...seems to be a workaround for PC...others have console fixes. I have found this quite handy for bug/glitch warnings

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Trouble_in_Skyrim

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
Yeah I read up on it a while ago and it said its possible that it would freeze when entering, but no solutions. Thanks tho!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts