Constantly making new characters

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ron

Iv made several characters because i constantly want to try new things and explore diffrent ways to play, does anyone wlse do this.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
I love making a new character and doing new things just about every month or so. I believe I have 10 different save files and I'm on the 2 thousandth something save all together lol

This is a known bug of the human brain :p

I do that to...quite a lot actually. No matter how awesome one character turns out to be, or how brutally thrilling the given style's finishing moves are, I always want something new.

And, the fun part is, goin through all those quests, forests and areas again and again never gets old, because it's somehow different. The only other games I could replay this much were Gothic 1 and 2. Something about forests, sundowns and sword play reminds me of an autumn stroll in my childhood...something clicks with me with these games...but gettin off topic here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts