Considering taking a fellow forumer's advice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Jeez guys, its really not hard to just ignore a thread completely :rolleyes:

Talk about lack of self control...

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Wait... There's a thread here?

J

Jeremius

For those posting about "ignoring": if you are posting in the thread, you are not ignoring it.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
For those posting about "ignoring": if you are posting in the thread, you are not ignoring it.
Wouldn't me not posting in the thread be more indicative of me not ignoring it?

After all, I can't technically ignore everything about this thread and at the same time be cognitive and compliant of the OP request to ignore everything in it. To do that, I'd have to pay attention to it.

Of course this all is a moot point anyway as I am completely ignoring this thread

J

Jeremius

After all, I can't technically ignore everything about this thread and at the same time be cognitive and compliant of the OP request to ignore everything in it. To do that, I'd have to pay attention to it.

Of course this all is a moot point anyway as I am completely ignoring this thread

you are ignoring his request that people ignore the thread. He/She is literally asking people not to post in the thread.

JoeReese

you are ignoring his request that people ignore the thread. He/She is literally asking people not to post in the thread.
....aaaand we have a winner. Kasai, does this sufficiently fit my earlier prophecy?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

....aaaand we have a winner. Kasai, does this sufficiently fit my earlier prophecy?
All the earlier writings have been now been fulfilled

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I...AM...NOSTRILDAMNIT!!!! (Nostradamus was already taken.)
Nice way to avoid trademark infringement. Of course Nostradamus probably knew you were going to do that.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Having considered my fellow forumer's advice and their opinions throughout this thread, I can only come to the conclusion that I have finally become a rebel.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Since ignoring people has the most impact when they know you are doing it, I will choose not to avoid this thread but to remain here and simply not care what Daelon takes, needs, or solicits advice about :)

So....sandwiches. I like 'em. Tonight I am having toasted turkey and provolone with scallions, salt and pepper, and light horseradish mustard. It would probably be better grilled, but I'm lazy.
Mmmm.... good sandwich. Now I know what I'm having for lunch! Of course I'll add some macaroni salad too!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Well... I was since I'm too much of an idiot to know how to delete it without requesting it of the moderators, but AWAAAAAYYYY WE GO!

J

Jeremius

I believe only moderators than delete/lock threads. Just report your own thread.