Consequences of Joining the Dark Brotherhood (Maybe some minor spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DL2000820

Like will it effect different questlines or quests. How many people will i have to assassinate for just the main line , not the contract side quests. I dont really care about Moral cause i want to do everything (if possible) on one save. Also what are the benefits of joining.

and just throwin this out there so i wont have to make another thread : whats a quick way to lvl smithing because i want to have dragonscale armor before i do Dawnguard and DB right now my smithing is around 68 or so.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I dont think the Dark Brotherhood quest cancels out any other quest.

There is no real quick fix for smithing. You just have to grind it out.

JClarke1953

There are a few "main" killings for the Dark Brotherhood. After a couple of "momentous" things happen, your status, as with the other organizations, means nothing. You'll be sent out repeatedly on what are called radiant quests/killings, many at the same location.

As far as Smithing? Get a bunch of Smithing potions and grind it out. There are no exploits or shortcuts that I know of except for mods.

JClarke1953

That will depend on your level of sneak/stealth. There are one or two where you are caught, but, I'm going to let you discover them on your own.

Your best bet might be to Google the Dark Brotherhood and find out more of them. UESP and Wiki have good info on them, and what they're about.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts