Cons: No rewards for higher level characters

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skydawg

So I've had blast playing this game, kept me busy for a month solid. The sad part is after you've spent all that time getting your skills up, crafting your Armor and enchantments and doing all the quests there is no reward for it at the end. Once you hit 50 or so you've pretty much done it all and there is nothing challenging for higher level characters. I mean anything I encounter is dead in one or two hits and I have to scrounge around to hopefully find a cave I haven't already explored and cleared already. Does anyone know if the developers are making any new quests or new things to do in the near future?

There are several fun higher-level mods on the workshop.

I recommend:

Enhanced High Level Gameplay
This mod adds higher-level variants of creatures to make it more challenging for advanced players. Frostbite Widows, Bandit Marauders, Dire Wolves, etc.

And the Realms of Daedra
This mod adds a quest triggered from the Bards' College in which you explore three realms of Oblivion in search of an artefact.

No Mercy
A murder is committed in the Shrine of Stendarr. Descend into the massive cave system below to find the source.

All of these are great fun, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Edit: I assumed you were playing on the PC. If you aren't, then I guess you can't mod as far as I know. :/

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
To the OP, your playing on Master yeah?

skydawg

There are several fun higher-level mods on the workshop.

I recommend:

Enhanced High Level Gameplay
This mod adds higher-level variants of creatures to make it more challenging for advanced players. Frostbite Widows, Bandit Marauders, Dire Wolves, etc.

And the Realms of Daedra
This mod adds a quest triggered from the Bards' College in which you explore three realms of Oblivion in search of an artefact.

No Mercy
A murder is committed in the Shrine of Stendarr. Descend into the massive cave system below to find the source.

All of these are great fun, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Edit: I assumed you were playing on the PC. If you aren't, then I guess you can't mod as far as I know. :/
Yeah I haven't explored any mods at all yet, where do I being to find out about them? Is no mercy a mod?