Conjured zombies just walk in place

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pálrún

Anymore.. I'd say about 75% of the time, (but not 100% of the time) when I cast "Dread Zombie" or "Raise Corpse" or Revenant or whatever, the corpse rises up, and then proceeds to just sort of float and walk in place, completely useless and unresponsive.
Anyone else see this happen?

trenzalore

I'll dip my cookies in your tears.
Happened to me a few times.. I just chopped them down and re did it. That solved the problem for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note III on Tapatalk

Pálrún

Well, you can't really redo them, they turn to ash when they expire or die. Of the bodies I had to work with, only the one was relatively powerful and worth reanimating, the others aren't always worth it, IMO.

At least I'm not the only though. Last night it worked okay, so good to see it's not a permanent bug.
Another thought I just had.. sometimes I like to smack the fallen around first with destruction spells, just to enjoy the ragdoll physics, but maybe in moving them, it breaks something. I think I'll try that with one body untouched as a control group, and blast the other around a bit, then see if they can both move properly when reanimated.