Spoiler completing the book on destruction magic.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

so i just had a book givin to me by the librarian at the college of winterhold. problem is its not complete. i went to the ruins above dawnstar to search for a way to finish writing this book. there is a library there when you do the nightmare quest. couldnt find anything. is there even away to finish this book? and an even better question does anyone else even know what im talking about?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
The quest, as you describe it, doesn't sound at all familiar. What's the name of the quest?

The only two quests that I know of given by Urag, the College of Winterhold Librarian, are Shalidor's Insights and the usual go-get-me-that-book quest.

brandon

y
The quest, as you describe it, doesn't sound at all familiar. What's the name of the quest?

The only two quests that I know of given by Urag, the College of Winterhold Librarian, are Shalidor's Insights and the usual go-get-me-that-book quest.
yeah i was at work and made a mistake. the quest was given to me after i learned as much about destruction magic as i can. faralda im sure i spelled her name wrong gave me the book and asked me to finish writing it.

brandon

its the power of elements quest.

brandon

yall can close this thread i found the answer. thanks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts