• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
So I was running around a dungeon today, and I heard Lydia yawn twice.
Is this a sign that I should probs part ways with her for a while?

Also, I love that detail...

RedVideo

His Excellency
All followers seem to get bored when you search through every nook and cranny of a dungeon looking for treasure.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I think it's another one of those touches to provide another layer of immersion. My follower has yawned many times and I haven't had any messages saying they left my service due to being overly bored with watching me harvest plants.

I'm not sure but I think I've even heard myself yawn.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Whenever I hear followers cough, I get worried about them. Lydia used to hack up a hairball whenever we spent a good amount of time running around in Whiterun. :confused: I'd offer her a disease-curing potion but she'd be perfectly fine. It'd be so interesting if followers could get sick. They're running through all the bacteria-filled muck you are, after all. Or even better, if followers could catch vampirism and feed on you in your sleep.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
if followers could catch vampirism and feed on you in your sleep.

yes, that would be quite interesting. I could forsee it adding a few levels of gameplay

Emilia

the scorpion rises under the balsamic moon
i actually stopped to sleep because i thought lydia was tired, didn't change the yawning or coughing lol.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Whenever I hear followers cough, I get worried about them. Lydia used to hack up a hairball whenever we spent a good amount of time running around in Whiterun. :confused: I'd offer her a disease-curing potion but she'd be perfectly fine. It'd be so interesting if followers could get sick. They're running through all the bacteria-filled muck you are, after all. Or even better, if followers could catch vampirism and feed on you in your sleep.
Ok now that's just creepy. Lydia already hangs out in my room as is. She also has an obsessive compulsive sitting and eating disorder.

Just what I need, a dysfunctional vampiric follower.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Ok now that's just creepy. Lydia already hangs out in my room as is. She also has an obsessive compulsive sitting and eating disorder.

Just what I need, a dysfunctional vampiric follower.

Y'know...how exactly do you know that she isn't one already? When you're sleeping in Breezehome, who knows what's happening beyond your closed eyelids. It's the same thing if you're sleeping anywhere with any follower. Are they watching your back...or biting it?

BFP53

I,ve been wondering where them blood stains on the my pillows come from.

redrkt

Premium Member
Of course they get tired, how many times have you had to stop and wait for them when traveling across Skyrim without fast travel, or traveling with Delphine and Esbern to Sky Haven Temple?

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I love the realism this game brings, but there's still room for more.

Some items in houses respawn - what if Lydia went out and shopped for them? Imagine just bumping into her in the market, and finding what she'd bought in Breezehome later on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts