• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

This is for the race?

• Total voters

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
So i decided to challenge myself with a build. I will be playing on master, and i will play however it ends up being voted. I CHALLENGE all of you to try to complete this with me. The Skills, Stones, and Faction are all linked in case you are not familiar with them.

This is what you will need to vote for besides Race

3 Major Skills (at least one combat oriented)
2 Minor Skills
1 Standing Stone
Stormcloak or Imperial
2 Factions (Companions, Dark Brotherhood, etc...)
(forgot about dlc) Dawnguard or Vampire Lord

I accidently left it on multiple votes because i though it would let me do more poll options than that so please only vote for one race.

I will keep track of all the votes here. Lets make it an extremly difficult playthrough guys. I will probably do a Lets play of this character if he/she i competent enough to make it worth while.The way it is going to work is that i will not be able to put perks in any trees besides the ones selected.

Alteration - 2
Conjuration - 3
Destruction - 3
Enchanting - 3
Illusion - 1
Restoration - 5

Archery - 2
Block - 3
Heavy armor - 6
One-Handed - 4
Smithing - 1
Two-Handed - 1

Alchemy - 2
Light Armor - 2
Lockpicking - 0
Pickpocket - 1
Sneak - 1
Speech - 0

Apprentice - 0
Atronach - 4
Lady - 0
Lord - 1
Lover - 1
Mage - 0
Ritual - 0
Serpent - 0
Shadow - 0
Steed - 2
Thief - 0
Tower - 0
Warrior - 0
Stormcloak - 1
Imperial - 6
Companions - 7
College of Winterhold - 4
Thieves Guild - 0
Dark Brotherhood - 4

Dawnguard - 6
Vampire Lord - 1

Thank you all i will let you know when i close the voting and i have created the character.

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
So i decided to challenge myself with a build. I will be playing on master, and i will play however it ends up being voted. I CHALLENGE all of you to try to complete this with me.

This is what you will need to vote for besides Race

3 Major Skills
2 Minor Skills
1 Standing Stone
Stormcloak or Imperial
2 Factions (Companions, Dark Brotherhood, etc...)

I will keep track of all the votes here. Lets make it an extremly difficult playthrough guys.

v gud idea but will take a lot of perseverance to play on master early game. I play on master but i always start on adept because it can be near impossible, but i will vole. good luck!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Here's one for you to attempt, it's a fair challenge and very entertaining when you get used to it.
Block, Conjuration, Alchemy
2 Minor Skills
Light Armor, Destruction
1 Standing Stone
Atronach
Stormcloak or Imperial
Imperial
2 Factions
College of Winterhold
Dark Brotherhood

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Somewhat of a Paladin build, and with Atronach stone and being Breton you can use Dragonskin to be fully immune to magic 1 minute per day. You also have pretty good Magic resistance without needing to get into Enchanting. You can get Agent of Mara (you should on any character on Master really) and find some Magic resist gear. Block is such a good damage mitigation tool, especially on Master when so many things can hit insanely hard, and it also has the Elemental resistance perk which is great for survivability. In my experience when you need to heal during combat, it's better to back off a bit and switch your sword out for Resto while keeping your shield up to block/bash the enemies off you.

Breton
Block, One handed, Heavy Armor

2 Minor Skills
Restoration, Smithing

1 Standing Stone
Atronach

Stormcloak or Imperial
Imperial (I really don't care either way)

2 Factions
Companions
College of Winterhold

Most likely would be Dawnguard with a build like this.

PelagiusIV

Block, Conjuration, One Handed
2 Minor Skills
Heavy Armor, Illusion
1 Standing Stone
Atronach
Stormcloak or Imperial
Imperial
2 Factions
College of Winterhold
Companions

For DLC:
Dawnguard

No matter what the outcome is, can't wait to see it in action. Good luck and have fun!

Dovahking

Vampire Lord
3 Major Skills Restoration, One-Handed, Heavy Armor
2 Minor Skills Enchanting, Alteration
1 Standing Stone Steed
Stormcloak or Imperial Imperial
2 Factions Companions, Dark Brotherhood
For DLC: Dawnguard

Cant wait to see how this works out man

I am absolutely up for the challenge when you close the voting let me know we can set up a party and chat about how we are doing with our guy.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
3 Major Skills Restoration, One-Handed, Heavy Armor
2 Minor Skills Enchanting, Alteration
1 Standing Stone Steed
Stormcloak or Imperial Imperial
2 Factions Companions, Dark Brotherhood
For DLC: Dawnguard

Cant wait to see how this works out man

I am absolutely up for the challenge when you close the voting let me know we can set up a party and chat about how we are doing with our guy.
Sure thing man my Gamertag is the same as my forum name, anyone on here is welcome to add me as well just let me know who you are on the forums.

3 major: alchemy, archery, heavy armor
Minor: resto, pickpocket
Factions: Db and companions
Vampire lord,
Atronach stone
Argonian

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

perkecet

MAJOR: two handed, alteration, destruction
MINOR: light armor, enchanting
STONE: lord
WAR: stormcloak
FACTION: companions, winterhold
DLC: dawnguard
RACE: dunmer

basically the thought is to begin fights by casting a flesh and using destruction while closing in, then switches to a greatsword or the like once in melee range and using it's reach to keep from getting hit too much. the impact perk in destruction would be very helpful. i chose lord to make up a little bit for the light armor. picked stormcloaks just because no one else did. the factions fit perfectly with this build, although the DLC factions could be a bit of a toss up. not sure what made me choose dunmer, however.

Devoniuk2233

Battlemage of Solitude, Harbinger of Darkness
3 Major Skills: One handed, Archery, Restoration
2 Minor Skills: Heavy Armor and Destruction
1 Standing Stone: Lovers stone
Imperial
2 Factions: Dawnguard and Companions

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts