closeted gay husband, polygamy, and endangered species

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wyld

now you, i like!
i tried to marry quintus, but he had such bad daddy-issues that he dragged nurelion's corpse to our wedding. people were horrified and the wedding was off.

it was the weirdest day.

so anyway, i got over it and hooked up with nice dark elf merchant in windhelm: revyn sadri. after a few weeks living with him in hjerim, i realized he wasn't interested in anything beyond cuddling -- i did get a lover's comfort, but i want more!

turns out he's closeted. i told him it was better if he moved back to his shop. (he wasn't thrill with hjerim in the first place, mouthing some catty comment when he moved in. come to think of it, he's *really* catty!). we agreed to still be married. i think he continues to give me my share of gold from the business and cooks for me because he feels guilty.

i decided to not wear the amulet of mara anymore and put my matrimony ring in the dresser next to my bed. i felt kinda depressed so i needed to knock back something strong. i thought quintus would probably have something good. ran across town to the white phial only to be greeted by a major guilt trip -- the nerve of him: i wasn't the one who dragged a dead body to a wedding, for the eights sake! he goes on about how i broke his heart... (sigh). i sucked it up and apologized; that pacified him.

then there was this spark in his eye, so i thought "what the heck" and asked if he wanted to try again. he actually accepted my proposal! so i'm getting married. again. i will now have dual income and two hot-cooked meals a day!

anyway, my meet-up group wanted me to send out some letters to prevent giants from going extinct. i wrote a first draft...

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

stagnant94

dude, what the fluff are you on about?

wyld

now you, i like!
lol. should have been posted in the "role playing" section.

just saying there are gay npcs; polygamy is possible; and that there are no female giants (how the heck do they procreate :p).

wyld

now you, i like!
oh, thought maybe dwarves cornered that market.... did *not* think of that. will have to check their underside next time i sneak in their camps while they sleep.

... oh wait: y u no sleep!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts