Clean my Dirty Body?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PastLife

I am aware there are mods out there for body textures and dirt removal, but is there a way to do it (clean your face & body) in a vanilla game with no cheats?

I am playing a Female Nord Warewolf. I created her with no dirt. In the begining I was clean all over, now I am really grubby and have pretty filthy knees. Is this becasue of my beast blood?

I read on yahoo answers that I should take a dip in water. After about 10 minutes of dipping in and out it did not clean my body. Do I have to swim in certain type of water?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
...In the begining I was clean all over, now I am really grubby and have pretty filthy knees. Is this becasue of my beast blood?
You were not clean all over in the beginning. All skin meshes are a bit dirty in the game but they are not that noticable unless you're not wearing clothes or armor. When you're a werewolf you become more sensitive to the dirt because of your relative nakedness after Beast Form wears off. It's particularly noticeable on light skinned humans like Nords. Other than mods there is no way to clean yourself up. (I giggled a little when I read about someone on Yahoo suggesting washing yourself in the water. Whoever posted that was messing with the person who asked the question.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts