• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jessica

The Nice Mage :3
When I get enough posts I'll sure join. I mean I KILLED A TROLL TODAY. True Story xD. If I can join now, I'll be a light mage/ mage :D I'm like that in-game :D

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Clan Thu'um is recruiting!!

Skyrim Forum's, Clan Thu'um, is now recruiting.

Our goal is to plan and create competitions for the forums. What could you win?? At first, Premium Accts paid bye our Clan. Down the road, movie tickets, even games!!

We, Clan Thu'um, have our own private forum here on this website. Only clan members have access and of'course we have ranks!!

Ranks
~Arch Mage
~Dark Mage
~Light Mage
~Mage
~Guard

Do you like this forum?? Well we all do and it cost money. Server fees etc. New themes and add-ons. All donated from our clan goes toward this forum. Wouldn't it be nice to download an App to your phone strictly for this site?!?! All is possible.

Join the ranks, help start something new!!!!

Since this clan is new, you will have the chance to help build it. Give ideas, tip and even possibly lead!! Skyrim will be around for years, so lets make this forum the best of them!!!!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that winners of our weekly competitions also have their newly premium acct names posted on the announcements marquee for all to recognize for their win

Clan members must want to be part of the community. Want to make it better. I'll handle the money aspect.

Welcome members, possibly be active in forums. Posts=activity. Activity=New members. New members=Possible chance of purchasing premium membership.

I'm working on more being added to premium as I type this.

Be active, be positive, obviously be a Skyrim gamer and Arch Mage and Dark Mage must both agree on you being welcomed into the clan.

To be blunt and honest, you will not find a better Skyrim forum... It's clean, well organized and has serious potential. But not cheap, this clan will help make it the best.

We would like to see people with atleast 50 non-spam/troll posts. This goes towards being an active member.
Then iLLoNyX and I would tell you if your in. You don't have to be premium to join.
You have to prove, your a quality person, by:
  • Mentorship of the help section
  • Posting of quality tutorials
  • Not spamming or trolling and replying to every and any posts just to get your post count up.
  • Your actions can't be inflamatory, or at least not intentioned that way.
  • Your not here for fame, that stuff just comes from the quality of your posts
  • You have ethics, and respect the forums by doing the research then sharing if its not out there and linking to it if it is.
  • You don't Steal

J'Sabbah

You have to make a tutorial to join?!?

So want to join. Looking for something extra than this forum: challenges, comps, etc

Calcelmo

Article Writer
There are plenty of good guides that could be posted. You just need to be the first to think of one. I happen to have a 655 page guide on everything in the game, so there is plenty to post on.

As for myself, I can't even consider this right now. I almost have more reputaion than posts.

J'Sabbah

Is that really the official line? Seems ridiculous to me. What is even the point of these guides now when you have wikia? I must have played the game for over 300 hours now and have never looked at a guide and probably never will. I prefer to work stuff out by myself. The very few times I have gotten stuck (usually it's a glitch) I search google and the answer comes up on Yahoo Answers before anything else...