Cicero:Truely mad or deceptively cunning?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Utterly mad or deceptively cunning

• Mad

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Cunning

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Just what the title says.Is he truely,utterly mad?Or is there more going on inside his head than he lets on?

I personally believe that,while yes he's crazy,he isn't as crazy or gullible as he lets on.There's definitely more to the fool of hearts then just simple madness.

What's your take on Cicero?

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
I would say he's truly mad, and deceptively smart.
*Spoilers (Not Many)*

He explains his madness in one of his books, but when you go to kill him he's smart enough into fooling you. He pretends to be weak, but when you get close he jumps up and tries to strike you.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
He's crazy. But it's pushed further by paranoia. The jester couldn't bear the Dark Brotherhood being led by a self righteous person, he couldn't bear seeing the still 'living' traditions being thrown in the lake, the Night Mother, the Five Tenets. He pretty much only goes mad only when the true nature of the DB is compromised.

The only times I ever bothered to help instead of destroy the DB, I could have felt for the guy, as he struggles to keep the old values as close as possible, if not back where they belonged.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I like him. He is mad enough to assasinate with no remorse. And when you pickpocket him for his cash after you spare his life, he just laughs.

Anton Volkihar

Vampire Lord, Champion of Molag Bal, Dragonborn
Just what the title says.Is he truely,utterly mad?Or is there more going on inside his head than he lets on?

I personally believe that,while yes he's crazy,he isn't as crazy or gullible as he lets on.There's definitely more to the fool of hearts then just simple madness.

if he was real then I think he would be diagnosed as Schizophrenic so yes hes crazy

Liger

hes been looking after the body of a dead women for how long, you have to be a little nutters for that, but he is also very keen and tachtical. thus he is both mad and smart at the same time... as Jarif said like the Joker from the batman universe

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
It's a foregone conclusion that he's mad,but what I'm saying is he plays it off as worse than it is,trying to lul people into false security then striking. Subtly is an assassins greatest weapon,no?(not counting weapon of)

I think that he is truly mad; but because he lost it some time ago, he knows the ways of others. I think that he just likes people who are just as dangerous and dark as he is (which is why he likes the Night Mother and, ultimately, you).

Wildroses

He was clever enough to get in touch with Astrid and transport the Night Mother's coffin to Skyrim, no mean feat despite his little problem with the wagon wheel and suspicious farmer. He also seemed to have a sensible enough plan for bringing the sanctuary back to the old ways in talking to each member of the Sanctuary individually to bring them around, he just blew it when Astrid goaded him into attacking her.

But his sanity certainly suffered a hit by having all his family killed and being alone for a decade.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Cicero is mad.
Cicero is mad because he has been all alone all his life trying to make a corpse talk to him when it clearly didn't want to talk to him.
Have to agree with jarif. Mad like Joker.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts