• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dragontology

Skyrim guy, I feel bad for doing this since I just joined (regardless of the fact that, so did you, just a couple days before me), but I made this video about how to join the Dark Brotherhood and adopt urchins (children). It's almost an hour long, though... no time wasted, just no editing because I don't know how to do that. But I don't apologize for my video, it's informative and there's no fluff, it's just a guy (me) walking you through a part of the game. This goes up to 1080p, too (and if you do that, it should look almost as good as it did when I played it... a little less because I used some great compression on it, but still pretty good). But naturally you need really fast Internet to stream 1080p video.

Summary: Kill Grelod the Kind, talk to Aventus Aretino (in either order), wait for the "We Know" note, sleep anywhere, get kidnapped by the Dark Brotherhood, either kill Astrid or one (or more) of the hostages, wait for courier to deliver letter from Constance, buy or build a house, either buy the children's room (vanilla houses) or build the single beds and dresser in the Main Hall or the two children's beds and child's chests in the bedrooms wing (not required), and either adopt from the orphanage or the four homeless kids (my video also includes adopting all four homeless kids plus two from the orphanage).

Always willing to help my fellow Dovahkiins...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts