• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Peepilda Sharp-Spur?

(from Lizzie, in Argonian style) Good-With-Gravy

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Tilda Tastes-Like-Chicken

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Tyer032392

Why not KFC?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Iona Egg-Layer

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Twenty-per-Pound

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
If you name one Haelga, it'll have sex with anything

JoeReese

That's a winner

I love that! We haven't decided if they are for eating yet. Eggs, yes. Eating? I suppose we will cross that bridge when we come to it...
Still would be good with gravy regardless.... unless it's like that tree falls and no one's around thing....hmmm
(from Lizzie, in Argonian style) Good-With-Gravy
That's a winner

I love that! We haven't decided if they are for eating yet. Eggs, yes. Eating? I suppose we will cross that bridge when we come to it...
Meh, once I feed it and take care of it, I'd have a very hard time eating it. Eggs, on the other hand, are fair game.

Hæð Eik

I grew up on a farm in Iowa, and hunt and fish, so eating things is not a big deal, but you didn't eat your pets. If we did raise animals to eat we always named them things like Sir Ribsalot or my personal favorite, a hog named Yum-Yum. We'll just have to see how pet-like they become... but I am seriously thinking about naming them after Hagravens.

Hæð Eik

Hagraven names:
Moira, Petra, Melka, Drascua.
There is also a witch aspiring to become a Hagraven called Silvia.

I now have a grey Easter Egger named Silvia. The two Brahmas have feathered feet, so I named them Taarie and Endarie, because their pants are so fancy. The pheasant colored one is Witseidutsei from Oblivion because she is very fussy about being clean. Four more to go. :) The rest don't really have personalities yet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts