Chest in Sky Heaven Temple is empty.... HELP!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cheloveg

Hello everyone. So I'm going through the main quest and now entered the Sky Heaven Temple. And the chest where the Blades Armour set is supposed to be is empty !!!! Only some money in it, but that's it. What's the problem ? I guess it's the latest title update, cause earlier, with 1.5 patch i was able to get the Blades set, but now i'm on the latest title update, and cannot load saves with previous patches enabled. Help anyone ? thanx

cheloveg

It was there from me post patch but I didn't look till after I'd finished the main quest.
well i really need it right now as it will drasticly improve my armour raiting. why is the chest empty ??? is it a bug ? i'm level 14, could this be the problem ? do i need to be higher level ? when i played skyrim a year ago with old update (1.5 i guess) the chest was not empty, and it had full set of Blades armour. WTF......

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts