• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MulatoPrincess69

I just started the chasing echoes quest, and Serena is telling me to ditch my follower,which I do. But then when I meet her at the docks, shes still saying that I need to get rid of my follower in order to go with her. What do I do? My horse is standing beside her. Could that be the problem?

Robin Brownlow

I have the same problem, I have not had a follower for months and she keeps saying "get rid of the interloper". I have tried everything but I cannot get her past this point

MulatoPrincess69

I got it to work!Im not exactly sure how though. I went back and started the "Deceiving the Herd" quest, then after finishing that and talking with Harkon and Feran Sadri, I was instructed to talk to serena. When the dialogue came up, i chose every option. So that could possibly be why it worked. Also, instead of picking my follower back up at the docks( I left her at the castle docks while I did the decieving the herd quest), i went directly into the castle. After doing all of the above and talking to Serena, it worked! I really hope this helps. :)

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I am sorry mulatoprincess, gosh your name sounds a bit like princess toadstool whenever I see your name I think of her.

nah I have no idea I would not have a clue on what your saying but it sounds really awsome;)dear.

Sserraph

GUYS!!!! (And Girls ^.^) If you are receiving this error i have 3 ways to solve it im sorry i cannot say which one actualy works as i done all three of these and my quest is now fine. First off i got rid of my mount as i have Mikes mystical mounts installed so i got rid of that incase she was moaning about that ontop of that i also had two ther followers that were on stand by because i have UFO installed so u can have up to smt like 8 followers but i had told them to rest for a while, i went and found them told them 'time to go' or smt like that then told them to go back home. Following this i also then reset chasing echoes by using the setstage DLC1VQ04 10
After doing this it Worked fine and Serana was happy to travel with me ^.^. Hope this helps :3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts