• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Akatosh

I know there are threads talking about what character you were going to choose. but now that the game is out and people are playing it tell us what your character is, what guilds you are in, what side, imperial or storm cloaks. stuff like that .

For me i am a nord battle mage werewolf by the name of odin. i follow the storm cloaks into battle. i am now the head of the companions. I throw fire balls the likes no one has ever seen. I have all these necklaces and talismans. i chose to use light armor. i am a force to be reckoned with.

Ok. Im Nord wizard specialized in fire magic by the name of Gandalv. Im the Archmage of college of Windstorm.
im a member of Stormcloak. Recently i destroyed the town of Whiterun although Jarl and Court wizard havent been died absolutly.
so ive becom a owener of 28000 bounty. i anticipate bounty hunter soon coming to me.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
Redguard - Imperial - DB - companions - thieves.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Dark elf named Lycan Valrig, Barbarian of the Ashlanders travelled to Skyrim from Morrowind to investigate invading stormcloaks (the filthy swits!). Reluctantly joined the Legion as a blood debt to Hadvar for saving me at Helgen. Found common values in the companion guild. Legion life and the drive to rid the world of the stormcloaks tamed the ashlander ways. Married to Aela the Huntress and housed in Solitude as a Legate in the legion.

Touchstone

Nord sneaky badass. Dark brotherhood, Theives guild, Stormcloaks. Eventually, champions. I want to find out if I can join the Bard college as well.

I'm a dead aim. And everything dies.