• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sparky04

Ah so I feel kind of self-conscious doing this, but okay. I've been practicing sketching more recently but humanoids are still one of my greatest weaknesses. So if you'd like, post a picture of your character and I'll try to sketch him/her. I'm not promising I can sketch for everyone who posts, but I thought this would be a fun way to start practicing. :cool: Let's see those dovahkiins.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I'd love one if you could do it. I'm searching to see what I got pic-wise that would be good. I have some posted in the album in my sig and a bunch in the "post your character in action" thread if you saw one in either of those spots you were particularly interested in

[edit]

This is a decent generic image that shows him pretty well, you might check in the album as you might find a different one you like messing around with. Thanks. It's a cool idea you had.

TESV2014-01-1319-53-15-34.png~original

There's also his vampire with short hair period
TESV2014-02-1020-47-09-95-1.png~original

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I'd love one if you could do it. I'm searching to see what I got pic-wise that would be good. I have some posted in the album in my sig and a bunch in the "post your character in action" thread if you saw one in either of those spots you were particularly interested in

[edit]

This is a decent generic image that shows him pretty well, you might check in the album as you might find a different one you like messing around with. Thanks. It's a cool idea you had.

TESV2014-01-1319-53-15-34.png~original

Holy crap! It's Justin Bieber!!!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

[edit]

Holy crap! It's Justin Bieber!!!
2013-03-27_00001.jpg

:D

Sparky04

Ah a human male, my greatest drawing nightmare. :p I'll start drawing him tomorrow. :) Quick question: are those goggles or a crown on his head?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Ah a human male, my greatest drawing nightmare. :p I'll start drawing him tomorrow. :) Quick question: are those goggles or a crown on his head?
goggles

This give a little better straight on look at them
TESV2014-02-1021-33-29-97.png~original

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
This would be awesome and I figure I'll give you my character. If you use her, great, if not, at least you'll have more options. Besides, I'm on console so the pictures aren't the highest of quality. I tried to get different angles and the clearest of pictures I had. And yeah, she has had a couple of different hairstyles hence why the last picture it's different.

25jx.jpg

6n47.jpg

uebl.jpg

Twiffle

goggles

This give a little better straight on look at them
TESV2014-02-1021-33-29-97.png~original

Ah ''The goggles of Nighteye'' . happy memories of Oblivion, , , , , :D:cool:

Kaelbu

You should sketch Cicero! My profile pic is my best shot at sketching him. I've tried drawing my characters' likeness in the past and I'm never satisfied with it. Lol

I don't have any pictures on hand, but I think it's cool what you're trying to do!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts