• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    NAME: Kynareth “Kyne” Stormcrown

RACE: Nord

HEIGHT: 5’4”

WEIGHT: 110 lb.

CLASS: thief, assassin

APPEARANCE: Kyne is an attractive young woman that any man in any race admires. She has long, red-brown hair that falls down to the middle of her back (she usually wears it in a side-ponytail, though) and large, curious gray eyes. She has tannish skin and has a very agile, slim build. She’s also short for a Nord. (Just picture Emelia Clarke)

PERSONALITY: Kyne’s trust is very hard to gain, so she may come off rude and cautious towards anyone she doesn’t know, but is very friendly and loyal to her friends. She’s flirtatious to some people and to others she’s sarcastic. She’s witty, naïve, sly, and cunning. She always has a trick up her sleeve and can be angered easily. She’s arrogant and defiant. People trust her very easily since she is very manipulative, but it is hard for her to trust others. However, she is very loyal to her friends, sometimes going out of her way to protect them.

MARITAL STATUS: single

ARMOR/APPERAL: shrouded armor (some adjustments), Forsworn armor, Nightingale armor, Amulet of Talos (it was her father’s, she always wears it), belted tunic with leggings (casual wear)

WEAPONS: Nightingale bow (she calls it "Nightingale") with ebony arrows, one glass dagger called Nightblade and the Blade of Woe, variety of poisons, a pouch of throwing daggers, an extra glass dagger called Tallis

COMBAT: Kyne likes to use the fine art of stealth. She mainly sticks to the shadows, using it to her advantage as she catches her enemies by surprise. She mainly uses her bow (which she can load quickly) and a variety of poisons, able to take out her enemies from afar most of the time, but if fighting gets to close, she uses her daggers. There's also a pouch of small, throwing daggers, which she is able to throw accuratly at her targets. Kyne is never seen wielding a sword or other weapons.

DISLIKES: Thalmor, Penitus Oculatus, spiders, gargoyles, vampires, people who think that they’re better than everyone, Argonians (personal reasons), draugr

SKILLS: archery, sneak, lockpicking, pickpocketing, one handed, light armor, speech

SIGN: The Thief

BIRTHPLACE: Windhelm, Skyrim

CURRENT RESIDENCE: Traveling across Tamriel

BIO: Kyne’s parents died the day after she was born due to a Thalmor patrol attacking her home. She was sent to Honorhall Orphanage in Riften where she stayed there until she was eight. She always used to go outside of the city walls and hunt (when she could), and became a great archer. However, Kyne also had a bad habit; she always used to wander the streets of Riften at nighttime, sneaking out of the orphanage and into stores to steal things. Kyne used to run into thieves who would be having trouble picking the locks to the closed shops and Kyne would offer to help. She would pick the locks, the thieves amazed at this young girl’s talent. One night while Kyne was wandering, she ran into Mercer Fray, the leader of the Thieves Guild. Mercer and Kyne established a friendship together, and pretty soon, Mercer adopted Kyne.

Mercer taught Kyne all he knew about sneaking and thieving. Pretty soon, Kyne would take on small contracts in Riften to steal something. By the age of thirteen, Kyne turned into a prodigy, going out of the city with various members of the Thieves Guild to other cities and holds within Skyrim. At sixteen, Kyne was one of the best thief’s in the Guild, taking on major contracts and bringing in most of the coin to Guild.

One night Mercer disappeared, saying that he had to go on a contract. Kyne was suspicious, however, because Mercer never left Riften, always giving the contracts to the other members. She questioned him when he got back, and he kept making excuses, never telling her the truth. When the Guild ran into some bad luck, Kyne grew more suspicious. Many members left and the Guild vaults slowly began to dry up, like the Guild wasn’t making enough coin. Mercer took Kyne to Snow Veil Sanctum after they began to unravel who was making the Guild have bad luck, where Mercer nearly murdered Kyne, admitting that he made the Guild fall into bad times. Kyne felt betrayed and became more cautious towards others.

Kyne was saved by a mysterious Dunmer by the name of Karliah. Karliah revealed that she was one of Mercer’s friends before he murdered the old Guild leader, Gallus. She told Kyne that in order for the Guild to fall back into place, Mercer would have to die. When that day came, it turned out that Kyne had to kill Mercer. She didn’t want to kill Mercer, however, because he was the only one who took her in when nobody else would, but Kyne had another family to turn to: the Guild. She decided to kill Mercer, and (which scared her) she found that she liked it.

Kyne liked killing and took some Dark Brotherhood jobs on. She wasn’t part of the Dark Brotherhood, though; she just overheard some contracts and went to do them. She got on the Brotherhood’s bad side by doing this. She was being hunted down, and then one night, she was taken in the middle of the night to an abandoned shack. She then joined them. She grew up to be very independant and self-reliant, only turning to her good friends in times of need. She worked up the ranks in both the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood very quickly, honing her skills in sneak, archery, and speech.

At twenty, Kyne was traveling all across Tamriel, doing various missions for the Guild and the Brotherhood. She went by the alias, Nightshade, a name that soon came to fear. She would assassinate high officials in the Empire. One day, she got a contract to kill the Emperor of Tamriel, Titus Mede II. She went to go leave Skyrim before the winter storms closed the pass between Cyrodiil and Skyrim. She ran into a bit of trouble when she walked right into an Imperial ambush. She was knocked over the head, the Imperials thinking that she was a Stormcloak, and was sent off to Helgen to be beheaded.

Jayosin

Assassin For Hire
    Name: Jayosin Blint
    Race: Nord
    Class: Assassin/ Rouge

Looks: Short side of medium height. A lean medium build. Muscles are very defined. Short brown hair. "Long hair is so unprofessional and it just gets in the way." Blue eyes. Better looking than average.

Likes: "Well, I'd like to keep that information to myself. But I love a good ale."

Dislikes: "Anyone who talks to much. Bashful people. Wizards, their magic hurts. A sloppy or botched job. Arrogant people, Thalmor esspecially. Ignorance. Fish. Wine. Skooma. The Dark Brotherhood. Don't like the color red either. There is more but I think you've heard enough."

Personality: Aloof. Doesn't talk that much. Always looks like he is thinking. Quick to put someone in their place. Paranoid. Doesn't think he is the best but knows he is damn good. Always getting better. Most determined person you'll likely to cross paths with. Doesn't like to talk about himself very much.

Bio: "I won't spill my whole life's story or get into all the details. My father died when I was 10. Mother was a harlot. Left home when I was 13 and joined a small group of bandits. It was there I leaned how to fight with my daggers and shoot a bow. One night, after about a year of being with them an assassin came in undetected and killed our chief. Slipped right by 3 guards in the chiefs room to get him. I would know I was one of the guards. No one realized the chief was dead till morning. It was then I decided to leave and start training to become a assassin. I spent the next two years living in the forests near Falkreath training. Stalking animals and such. First time I stalked up on a deer and got him with my daggers was a very accomplishing day. After that I figured I could start sneaking up on humans. Sure as oblivion easier to sneak up on a human than a always searching paranoid deer. After a few days on the road I got my first contract from a Khajiit. Just had to act like I knew what I was doing. One of those traveling caravans. A guy had been ruffing him up and stealing goods for the past few years. That Khajiit forgot to mention that the guy was a giant. Now that was an interesting first kill. (Botched of course) Anyways here I am now. One of the best assassins in all of Tamriel."

Weapons of choice: Daggers of course and my trusty bow.

Rumors:
    "Did you know he able to walk in the shadows themselves?"
    "I heard he once took out a whole garrisoned fort of Stormcloaks. He sneaked on in and killed everyone without getting caught. Not even one messenger got out. They found out because after weeks of no reports the Stormcloaks sent a party to investigate. Turns out they found a letter that he wrote. It said, "Sleeping sentries and lazy guards will ruin a fort. ~ Jayosin"
    "He denied an offer to join the Dark Brotherhood. Once he did that they tried to kill him. He then proceeded to track them down and wipe out one of their safe houses. Filled with at lease 10 of them."

(I'll eventually post a picture of my character. I'm new to RP but really excited to start. If you feel like I forgot something or I should reconsider something or just a tip please let me know, thanks for all the help.)

Name: Sodril Navur
    Race: Dark elf
    Height:5'9
    Looks: Sodril have light gold/grey skin and blood red eyes. He is a fair build with a scar across his nose. He has black hair longish hair.
    images

Class: Nightblade/hunter
    Weapons: Sodril uses magic mostly destruction and a sharp deadly sword
    Personality: Sodril is a quite young man, who believes in the good of the people. He is a half breed between Dunmer and Altmer. He hates the thought of Talos and he is part of the Aldmeri Dominion.
    History: When Sodril was young his father a Altmer and his mother a Dunmer was enslaved and eventually killed by Nords when they fled to skyrim after the red mountain eruption because they was "polluting there city" as they called it! Sodril was put in the Honorhall Orphanage in Riften were he was bullied for being a half breed. As he grew older he trained himself how to use magic mainly using fire he showed great progress. When he was 15 a strange visit came to the home it was a recruiter for the Aldmeri Dominion. The strangerwas looking for new​
    high elf soldiers. But when the stranger saw Sodril he said "A half breed, Intresting, very intresting. I would not dare to think who mated with you kind" Then Sodril had enough he had been bullied for 15 years and had no one! Then Sodril shot a fireball at the the stranger but the strangers enchantment deflected them. The stranger swung around and said" You posses a gift child a gift we need, welcome to the Dominion my child I am Ancano!"​

Mesmerize

Your favorite cajun
    About
    Name: Dan-Za
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Warrior
    Religion: Hist
    Marital Status: Married to Jeed-Ei, who lives with Dan-Za in Argonia
    Current Residence: Inner Swamps of Argonia in a small village hut
    Civil War: Stormcloaks
    Occupation: Liberator: the An-Xileel appointed him and several others to drive the Imperial Legion back into Cyrodiil
    Dislikes: Cold weather, Imperial Legion, Thalmor, and Dunmer
    Phobia: None
    Personality: Dan-Za is not like most Argonians, who are prejudiced against other races. He is adventurous and rather enjoys making friends from all over Tamriel. However, he is quick to anger. He doesn't show it at first, but he will build up his anger inside for a long time, only to unleash all of it at once, either by killing or simply yelling. He prefers killing though. Dan-Za likes telling stories of his homeland and travels, as well as listening to other's.

Cosmetics
    Build: Very tall, pretty skinny for his height but he is muscular
    Eye Color: Turquoise
    Hair: Several spikes rise from his head, angled backwards
    Scars: A large scar over his left eye, running down to his lip
    Height: 7'5"
    Weight: 200
    Skin Tone: Dark green

Equipment
    Melee Weapon: Large ebony greatsword
    Ranged Weapon: None
    Combat Apparel: Ebony armor set, with a mage's hood over his head.
    Casual Apparel: Simple green clothes and brown boots

Major Skills
    Heavy Armor: Dan-Za's main defense, as he doesn't block. He simply charges in and slices away. He trusts his armor will keep him protected.
    Two-Handed: Dan-Za's main offense. He likes the heavy damage he can deal with just a simple swipe of the large greatsword he wields.
    Smithing: He constantly enjoys prepping his armor and blade for battle. Often in his free time, he will find a rock and sharpen his blade in it.
    Lockpicking: What kind of Argonian doesn't enjoy lockpicking? If there's a place he needs to get to, he will be perfectly sure he gets there.
    Restoration: Although he will use his Histskin power to regenerate health, sometimes it's just not enough. He practices restoration magic to heal himself and others.

History
    Dan-Za hails from the inner swamps of Argonia, where his tribe, the Nagas, reside. The Nagas are described as having "huge mouths filled with dripping needle-like fangs". Usually seven to eight feet tall, the Nagas appear to be more snake-like than other Argonians. When the other races were attempting to put plantations into Argonia, they generally acted as highway robbers; however, since the other races ceased trying to put plantations in Argonia, they have left the roads and have gone back into the inner swamps.

Dan-Za's grandfather, Du-Leel was the tribe leader. He coordinated, and executed, strikes against invading races using guerilla war tactics. As a means to weaken the strong Nagas tribe, the Dunmer captured and enslaved Du-Leel by outnumbering his guards. Dan-Za has since then despised all Dunmer, even eventually joining up with the An-Xileel at age 20. He had heard great stories of this faction. Many concerning how the An-Xileel fended off Mehrunes Dagon's invasion of Black Marsh during the Oblivion Crisis, and how they drove the Imperial Legion out of Black Marsh.

After rising in the ranks of the An-Xileel, the political faction has appointed Dan-Za, and several other Argonians, as Liberators. Their primary task is to assist in the downfall of the Empire, by driving them back into Cyrodiil by any means they deem necessary. After accepting this task, Dan-Za made is way across all of Tamriel, indirectly crippling the Imperial Legion. He uses the guerilla warfare tactics that his tribe, the Nagas, taught him. Whenever he is not targeting the Empire, he is helping those who can not help themselves. He will never ask for money nor a favor.

Thodas

Name: Aranel
    Race: Bosmer
    Religion: Y'ffre, Nine Divines
    Class: Huntress/Scout
    Fighting style: Archer, Single Dagger
    Main Skills: Archery, One Handed, Alchemy, Sneaking

Description:
    Short, slender, shoulder length red hair, pale skin, big white eyes.

Personality:
    Kind hearted, with a craving to live amongst the wild. She is naive at 17, but quick witted.

History:
    Aranel grew up in Chorrol with her father. Her mother died when she was young, and she has no memories of her beyond stories her father told her. Her father and her were slave workers for the castle, her father being a hunter/scout. As a kid Aranel's father would teach her of Bosmer legends from Valenwood, the Green Pact and their religion. Stories of Bosmer cannibalism and shape shifting frightened her, but stories of communicating with animals and navigating forests excited her.

As she got older her father began to teach her skills of the trade. From how to tell edible plants from poisonous, to how to navigate. Eventually he would teach her how to use a bow, how to hunt and track prey, and how to survive in the wilderness. After a hunting accident her father fell ill. Despite her attempts to save him, his condition deteriorated. Aranel decided to craft a poison to end her father's suffering. The morning after her father's death, Aranel was appointed as head hunter, and was sent on a hunt immediately with no time to grieve.

On her hunt, Aranel set a multitude of traps, rabbit was on the menu. After a lengthy day she took up camp in a tree and cried herself to sleep. In the middle of the night she was woken by crying, and shouting. She tracked the sound to 4 young boys, noble children. They weren't supposed to be in the woods, and one of the children had stumbled into a trap. After freeing the boy, they accused Aranel of injuring his leg, and threatened to have her head. Aranel panicked, unsure what to do, until she heard the sound of guards on horseback approaching. She ran, and hid. As they searched for her, one guard found her in a hollowed tree, in a struggle Aranel stabbed the guard in the heart. Distraught she began to run again, north. With guards in pursuit she made it to a river, and jumped in. The current was too strong, and the guards stopped chasing, assuming she was as good as dead. Aranel hit her head on a rock, and lost consciousness.

What seemed like a few days later, she awoke washed ashore in an unfamiliar land. Skyrim. Starving, and injured, she must find a way to survive in a harsh, unfamiliar climate.

Logan_Strongarm

Name: Alucard
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Assassin
    Favorite weapon: Dragonbone Bow
    Favorite Spell: Invisibility
    Height: 5'11
    Personality: Due to him being a fugitive he is very cautious and does not take lightly to strangers.Does not understand jokes and is always calm even under the most intense pressure.
    Misc: He sometimes is seen in the Ragged Flaggon hanging with Vex. He has a noticeable brand on his right wrist to show he is a Shadow asssassin.
    Backstory: Not much is known about him due to the fact he not an open person and sticks to the road as much as possible. If he is ever in a town it is to replenish his arrows and food stock. He is extremely lethal and is not to be taken lightly.

Patricia

Not Death's Bitca
    Name: Skolhet Wench's-Daughter
    SKolhet.jpg Age:20, Birthday and Sign: 4th of Last Seed, the Serpent sign
    Race: She is most likely a pure blooded Nord
    Class: Free-lance defender. She makes her living as a seamstress and healer.
    Weapon: Steel Greatsword
    Description: Like in this picture, but with color: Hair: platinum blonde, wavy, covers one eye Eyes: Dark blue
    pale, slender, 5' 4'', C32, Wears dark makeup and a plain corset dress with a poofy chemise underneath.
    History: She is the daughter of a bar wench and does not know who here father is. She has been looking for him since she was fifteen, after the owner of the Inn she lived in killed her mother and made her fill in for her. She ran away after being forced to bed a customer, and all she owns belonged to her mother. After she became old enough to be credible, she told the guard in that town, and got a burial for her mother, and the man who killed her mother and forced her to service the men who payed for her. She kills men with the intent to rape a young or unwilling girl, and rescues them when she see's something like that happening, or is given a tip, but she's usually just a part time tailor and healer. She isn't as dark as she may seem, though she will have flashbacks that cause her to huddle in fear, and no one can come near here. She is being courted by Farkas, who she has told nothing about her past, as she fears it will just make people insult her for being a whore's daughter who never knew her father. She longs for friends who will help her, and has two semi-adopted daughters, two sisters, whose father was abusing them, whom she killed. Britte and Sissel live with her at night, and her house has become somewhat of a shelter for orphaned children to sleep at night, or for people who have fallen on hard times. They bring her money and items of value and sellables and food, and that keeps everyone under her roof alive, as well as herself. She loves fancy clothing, and weaves an assortment of pretty things like feathers, shells, jewels, chains, and flowers in to her hair. She left a few friends in charge of her shelter and has been searching bar to bar to Inn to tavern for her father, who is most likely a Nord.
    Anyone who is willing to make a character to pretend to be her father, please message me!

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    Name: Alain the Fire-Hearted
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Ranger/Thief
    Religion: None in particular

Appearance-
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Reddish-brown cut medium-short
    Scars: One running from his elbow to his hand on his left forearm
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 187
    Skin: Barely tanned
    Physique: Fairly muscular

Personality: Alain is a risk-taker who makes the highest rollers in illegal gambling dens look like children. He will try almost anything once, and if he likes it, many more times afterward, even if it proves dangerous or unhealthy. Especially if it is dangerous or unhealthy. He is an adrenaline junkie who just loves to have a good time. He is generally quite nice, but if provoked into a physical fight, the adrenaline-seeking trait takes over and he will go beyond what is necessary to win the fight. When it comes to women, he is usually very sweet and cheeky, but he will not pursue romance, due to hidden insecurity. He will help out a person in need just as soon as he'll rob a house.

Equipment-
    Apparel: Sleevless Skyrim Thieves Guild armor in dark brown leather, dark brown leather fingerless gloves, dark brown leather boots
    Weapons: A steel shortsword Alain has had since he was a child; a specially-made dwemer-style bow forged from a gunmetal-gray alloy, made to be lighter and faster than a normal bow.
    Other Equipment: A pickaxe with one end of the pick made to be a hammer, a handful of steel spikes to be driven into stone by the pickaxe, a long spool of cord held in place by the spikes, lockpicks, and a few potions.

Frequent Spells: Fast Healing, Become Ethereal, Stone-Bones (has Stoneflesh effect on bones, Alain uses it to protect against falls)

Backstory: Alain was born in Riften and was an orphan from an early age. He avoided Honorhall Orphanage and managed to stay on the streets, taken in by the Thieves Guild and allowed to stay in the Ratway; time spent with the guild members helped him to excel at archery, sneaking, and picking pockets. As he grew, Alain found that he greatly enjoyed the adrenaline rush of successfully picking a pocket, not to mention the rush of escaping the guards if things went awry. As he grew, he began to travel further and further from Riften and seeking adventure, occasionally returning to take on a Guild job. Alain used the coin made from theft and raiding bandit hideouts to fund his adventures, be they spelunking in caves, provoking wild animals, starting bar fights, or scaling mountains and cliffs.

Skills: Major- Archery, Sneak, Light Armor. Minor- One-Handed, Restoration, Alteration

Combat Preferences: Alain will almost always use his bow unless he is out of arrows, and his shortsword is mainly for when he is seperated from his bow or he is out of arrows.

Theme Song :D :

This is my sci-fi adaptation of Alain.

anya cullen

Name: Zayla
    Race: High Elf
    Class: Vampire Lord
    Looks: Light brown hair, yellow vampire eyes (were green), curvy.
    Apparel: Nightingale Armour, Nightingale Boots, Amulet of Arkay, Ring of Namira, Thieves guild Gloves.
    Misc: Her parents died when she was young, and she was taken in by a Khajit lady:) She lived in Elsywer until he was old enough to go out and explore on her own. She arrived in Skyrim when she was about to turn 19, when she stumbled across the storm cloak group and got taken to helgen. After fleeing with Ralof, she spent the majority of her days with him, adventuring, sleeping under the stars and being 'intimate' with him. They were devastated when Ulfric Stormcloak requested Ralof's presence back in the war.
    She left for white run and helpe the Jarl, joined the companions and a budding friendship between Falkras and herself began! She travelled all of Skyrim, even becoming a member of the Dark Brotherhood and Thievss Guild.
    She married Falkras when she was 20, despite him being 28, adopted Blaise and Lucia, now she roams the countries searching for the Elder Scrolls with Serana, becoming a Vampire Lord in the process.

Will she find the last scroll?

Patricia

Not Death's Bitca
    Name: Skolhet Wench's-Daughter
    View attachment 4741 Age:20, Birthday and Sign: 4th of Last Seed, the Serpent sign
    Race: She is most likely a pure blooded Nord
    Class: Free-lance defender. She makes her living as a seamstress and healer.
    Weapon: Steel Greatsword
    Description: Like in this picture, but with color: Hair: platinum blonde, wavy, covers one eye Eyes: Dark blue
    pale, slender, 5' 4'', C32, Wears dark makeup and a plain corset dress with a poofy chemise underneath.
    History: She is the daughter of a bar wench and does not know who here father is. She has been looking for him since she was fifteen, after the owner of the Inn she lived in killed her mother and made her fill in for her. She ran away after being forced to bed a customer, and all she owns belonged to her mother. After she became old enough to be credible, she told the guard in that town, and got a burial for her mother, and the man who killed her mother and forced her to service the men who payed for her. She kills men with the intent to rape a young or unwilling girl, and rescues them when she see's something like that happening, or is given a tip, but she's usually just a part time tailor and healer. She isn't as dark as she may seem, though she will have flashbacks that cause her to huddle in fear, and no one can come near here. She is being courted by Farkas, who she has told nothing about her past, as she fears it will just make people insult her for being a whore's daughter who never knew her father. She longs for friends who will help her, and has two semi-adopted daughters, two sisters, whose father was abusing them, whom she killed. Britte and Sissel live with her at night, and her house has become somewhat of a shelter for orphaned children to sleep at night, or for people who have fallen on hard times. They bring her money and items of value and sellables and food, and that keeps everyone under her roof alive, as well as herself. She loves fancy clothing, and weaves an assortment of pretty things like feathers, shells, jewels, chains, and flowers in to her hair. She left a few friends in charge of her shelter and has been searching bar to bar to Inn to tavern for her father, who is most likely a Nord.
    Anyone who is willing to make a character to pretend to be her father, please message me!
    (Just an FYI, my Ambien had kicked in when I wrote this, so I'm probably not going to use her very often. I take a lot of sleeping pills... And they don't always work. So, bleh.)

Thodas

Name: Aranel
    Religion: Y'ffre, Nine Divines
    Class: Huntress/Scout
    Fighting style: Archer, Single Dagger
    Main Skills: Archery, One Handed, Alchemy, Sneaking

Description:
    Short, slender, shoulder length red hair, pale skin, big white eyes.

Personality:
    Kind hearted, with a craving to live amongst the wild. She is naive at 17, but quick witted.

History:
    Aranel grew up in Chorrol with her father. Her mother died when she was young, and she has no memories of her beyond stories her father told her. Her father and her were slave workers for the castle, her father being a hunter/scout. As a kid Aranel's father would teach her of Bosmer legends from Valenwood, the Green Pact and their religion. Stories of Bosmer cannibalism and shape shifting frightened her, but stories of communicating with animals and navigating forests excited her.

As she got older her father began to teach her skills of the trade. From how to tell edible plants from poisonous, to how to navigate. Eventually he would teach her how to use a bow, how to hunt and track prey, and how to survive in the wilderness. After a hunting accident her father fell ill. Despite her attempts to save him, his condition deteriorated. Aranel decided to craft a poison to end her father's suffering. The morning after her father's death, Aranel was appointed as head hunter, and was sent on a hunt immediately with no time to grieve.

On her hunt, Aranel set a multitude of traps, rabbit was on the menu. After a lengthy day she took up camp in a tree and cried herself to sleep. In the middle of the night she was woken by crying, and shouting. She tracked the sound to 4 young boys, noble children. They weren't supposed to be in the woods, and one of the children had stumbled into a trap. After freeing the boy, they accused Aranel of injuring his leg, and threatened to have her head. Aranel panicked, unsure what to do, until she heard the sound of guards on horseback approaching. She ran, and hid. As they searched for her, one guard found her in a hollowed tree, in a struggle Aranel stabbed the guard in the heart. Distraught she began to run again, north. With guards in pursuit she made it to a river, and jumped in. The current was too strong, and the guards stopped chasing, assuming she was as good as dead. Aranel hit her head on a rock, and lost consciousness.

What seemed like a few days later, she awoke washed ashore in an unfamiliar land. Skyrim. Starving, and injured, she must find a way to survive in a harsh, unfamiliar climate.

I've started a blog of journal entries for this character here. http://skyrimforum.com/blog/thodas.23246/

Llywena

Dunmer-Obsessed Bosmer
    Name: Llywena
    Sex: Female
    Place of Birth: Greenheart, Valenwood
    Religion: Y'ffre
    Class: Mage
    Fighting style: Duel-Handed Magic
    Main Skills: Destruction, Speech, Alchemy, Illusion
    Marital Status: Married to Mathis Sadri, a Dunmer native of Morrowind.
    Civil War: Leans more towards the Empire, but is neutral for the most part.
    Likes: Climbing trees, reading, studying all that she can about the Dunmer,
    Dislikes: The Thalmor, The Stormcloaks,vampires, and being called a "milk-drinker".
    Physical Description:
    Height: 5'4 (Quite intimidating, right?)
    Weight: 135
    Build: Small, but curvacious
    Skin tone: Pale w/pinkish undertones
    Hair: Chestnut Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Personality:
    She's very shy and hates being the center of attention. Aside from that fact, she is actually very kind and motherly. She has a strange fascination with the Dunmer (their history, language, culture, etc...) and consequently ended up getting married to one, Mathis Sadri (who's quite the sarcastic, egotistical prick).
    Looks:
    34ryecx.png
    **I was too lazy to draw the other half of her face, but I'm sure what I drew is enough.

Bio:
    Llywena was but a young girl of 8 years when she first came in contact with the Thalmor. Her birthplace, Eylsgrove, a remote village outside the city of Greenheart, came under occupation by a large party of Thalmor Justicars, who claimed that they sought only to recruit “willing” members into the Aldmeri military. It seemed, however, that this particular group of Thalmor had more in mind for the villagers than to simply recruit them, and would herd new recruits into a small camp they had established outside of the village. Unless they were Thalmor, no one person had ever left that camp alive. It became quickly apparent to the villagers that the Thalmor were not recruiting soldiers for their army, but were instead taking those whom they had recruited into that small camp, turning them into mere test-subjects for their sordid experiments. With more and more villagers disappearing by the day, the remaining villagers flew into a panic and resorted to shutting themselves up in their homes. The peaceful village that was once bustling with activity fell into a dead silence. Llywena’s father, Arannir, grew sick of living in fear of the Thalmor and had assembled a meeting of the remaining villagers, in secret, to contrive a plan of escape from the village. A few days later, Llywena’s family, with the few remaining villagers, snuck out in the dead of night, hoping to go somewhere far away as possible from their foreign aggressors. As they were making their way towards the Cyrodiil border, the refugees were ambushed by a handful of Thalmor who had been pursuing them since they escaped from the village. Arannir had told Llywena and her mother, Laenafil, to retreat to the woods while he stayed behind to fight. With the young Llywena in her arms, Laenafil ran as fast as her short legs would carry her, not once looking back at the bloody massacre taking place behind her. After having run some distance, Laenafil stopped to find a suitable hiding place, for she was sure that the Thalmor were in pursuit of any surviving refugees. Laenafil and Llywena found a hiding place in a hollowed out tree and remained hidden there for two days until they were quite sure that they were not being pursued. The mother and daughter kept on walking until they found themselves in the city of Arenthia and from there they made their way to the city of Skingrad in Cyrodiil.
    Llywena and her mother lived in Skingrad for only a few years before moving to Cheydinhal. After living in Cheydinhal for a year, the two moved on to Chorrol and from Chorrol to the Imperial city. Llywena quickly understood that the reason for their consistent change in scenery was that her mother had grown very paranoid; packing up the moment she suspected Thalmor activity. Laenafil and Llywena spent a number of years living in the Imperial City, working as maids at the King and Queen Tavern, earning only enough to barely get by. Though they had lived in squalor during their time in the Imperial city, the two were content in the fact that they had found solace from the insanity taking place back in their homeland of Valenwood. When they were both quite sure that they had finally found the security they had long sought for, three very high ranking officials from the Thalmor came to the Imperial City on some sort of business and chose to stay at the hotel where the two were working as maids. Laenafil advised Llywena to be as discreet as possible and to avoid contact with any of the three Thalmor agents during their stay. However, one of the three Thalmor agents, Andil, took quite an interest in Llywena and would eye her lasciviously as she worked. It was the final night of their stay that Andil had tried to charm Llywena. When Llywena politely refused him, he became quite furious and forcefully backed her against the wall, attempting to ravish her against her will. Laenafil, upon discovering this, and before he could commit the foul act, grabbed a chair from one of the tables and hit Andil over the head with it, disabling him for but a moment. When he regained his composure, he had Laenafil and Llywena arrested for assault against an official of the Thalmor. As the Aldmeri guards were arresting Laenafil, she yelled for her daughter to run.
    Hesitant at first, Llywena ran from the tavern, with angry guards in hot pursuit. Luckily, she managed to escape from the city before she was caught, but she was at conflict with the arrest of her mother, as she was allowed a chance to escape. Llywena vowed that she would better herself in combat and rescue her mom from her Thalmor captors. She had to get far from the Imperial City for now, lest she run the risk of being caught by the Thalmor, who were most probably searching the city for her. Llywena ventured to the far north, before being caught by Imperial Guards, who carried her off to Skyrim for execution. And so her story begins…

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    Name: Alexander
    Race: Imperial
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 165lbs

Appearance
    Alexander is your typical Imperial standing at slightly above average height and weighing slightly below average. What weight he does have is all built in muscle and his lean body has the usual cuts and knicks from intense training. His hair is Brown and is cut short, almost bald. His face shows signs of age even in his youth, his eyes are dark green and his brow sets low always in a sort of "angered" expression. A scar runs from above the right eye to the jaw seemingly perfectly striaght. other than his face no other features really stand out on Alexander, making him easy to miss in a crowd.

Equipment
    Steel Plate Armor set (Full) Daedric Sword(Right Hand) Daedric Sword(Left Hand) 5000 Gold

Personality
    Alex is witty, prideful, and at times a pain in the ass. He follows his laws and his laws only. Death doesn't really affect him and he is almost impossible to scare. He loves to make others laugh and will do anything to cheer up somone in need of a brightened day. He respects the Imperial Legion and will follow any order given by a commanding officer, if however he does not already out-rank the officer.

Backstory
    Alex's parents where both Legionaires his father fought in the Great War and eventually died from wounds inflicted during the war. His mother was a healer and served in Hammerfell when her battalion was attacked by raider, no one survived. Alex never really met his parents and can't remember a time when they were around. He has trained with the legion all his life and was raised by the soldiers and commanders. His training hardened him into a very good warrior and enabled him to have the knowledge to weild almost every weapon. After completing his training his Commanding officer told him to Explore the world and, if he wanted, return to the Legion once he is older. Alex loves exploring, but without the Legion... Will he survive?

Took 10 mins to make this :p

LordNaskill

Name: Mordane

Race: Breton

Class: Wizard of Astronomy and Ancient Artifacts

Birth Place: High Rock Northpoint

Religion: Julianos

Height: 6"0

Looks:
    lightning_mage_by_argent_sky-d5v4glb.jpg

Major Skills:
    *Destruction
    *Mysticism
    *Necromancy
    *Light Armor
    *Enchanting
    *Alchemy

Minor Skills:
    *Illusion
    *Conjuration
    *Alteration
    *Restoration
    *One Handed

Personality: Wise and cunning his age may trick you but his power in magic will not.Mordane shows no fear when it comes to a fight,but if its calm and still he will be open to talk to he dose wish to be alone sometimes, but he prefers friends over family rather then having to listen to some "back when I was your age" he would rather listen to a joke or funny story then that stuff.

Back Story:
    Raised with a roof over his head and a warm bed to lay down in he got of easy in his early years with plenty of food to eat and water to drink he barely struggled.With a quick ease though he was to be taken away from that by his father forced to work hard labour in mud and dirt then going to his new home to be beaten to a pulp cause he did not work hard enough.

Having his father around was extremely hard for Mordane to at least try anything after the beatings he was giving,but what was to come the next day of his 12 birthday was to shock him to a heart beat his father was decapitated right in front of him with several of his fathers workers,but what was to come next drove a sword through him he was told that his father was a vampire in a secret order hidden within his town but not only that his father was planning on brainwashing Mordane and turning him into a monster.

That very day he was to be taken away from his family he was then used as a test subject for several test that involved him being stabbed by a sharp knife and then having a potion poured
    into his cuts or wounds done by them,which left him with scars all over his arms and neck.

but that was going to change when a relative of his found him,his grandfather had paid for his release and set him upon the land again where his grandfather taught him of the sky and it's secrets.In his early 20s his Grandfather passed allowing Mordane to do spells and other magical things at full force his main things he wished to do were Necromancy,Destruction Mysticism and Astronomy which led him into the land of skyrim.

Arra

Name: Aiaj Crimsonqueen
    Race:Unknown (Closely resembles Imperial)
    Class: Mercenary
    Appearance: Velvet hair parted and streamed to Aiaj's cheek, covering most of right side of his face. Left eye is shaded with golden yellow and resembles reptilian or feline, while his right eye, although covered, glows with faint blood-red. Aiaj's skin is pale-white, and his body is at a very light build for his age of sixteen. He wears a worn-out off-white hooded robe and a light set of leather armor, sometimes, he wear an elegant velvet coat which is lined by silver and gold jewels.

Bio: Claims to be lost from another world which seems to be unproven whether real or he is just brainwashed. Not much is known about Aiaj's origins, only that probably a hoax rumor say that he slain a dragon before he entered in a comatose state.

Personality: Being an introvert, he prefers to be alone. He is loud when he wanted, he seems to have irrational fear of female along with darkness, enclosures, crowds, reptiles, and amphibians. He cares for his friends, specially to the ladies, the reason behind this is unknown because of the given information about his fear of the opposite gender.

Combat: Aiaj is skillful at using melee weapons and is quite fair in using bows. For an Imperial, he is gifted with an immense power over flames and lightning which proved to be useful in combat. He displays swift movements and prefer hand-to-hand close-quarter combat, he always take down enemies using non-lethal prowess which either forces an enemy to accept defeat or rendering them immobile. When he feels that his stamina drops dangerously low, he enters a state which converts his exhaustion into power, making him a violent opponent when tired.

Trivia:
    • He is too polite and friendly for his own good.
    • He cries for no reason from time to time.
    • "White King" is his alias.
    • When using an Conjuration magicka, the appearance of any summoned creature he invokes closely resembles him with a mixture of a demon.
    • He is a werewolf but he insisted of calling his ability as "Anima" because he can morph at any given time at will.

Julius

Name: Accalia Maricia
    Race: 1/2 Nord 1/2 Imperial (Father was Imperial, Mother was Nord)
    Class: Werewolf

Appearance:
    meet_adelis__redo_by_ithruen-d4uwn9y.png

Multiple scars from abuse on legs and back, large wound on left shoulder blade from werewolf bite, the imperial dragon branded on left side of her lower back. A claw mark on face.

Personality: Even though she had a tough childhood, Accalia is cheerful, friendly and protective. She unbiased towards all races, even though she would consider herself a nord more then an imperial. On the bad side she's impulsive, stubborn and a bit controlling due to her werewolf blood but she tries to fight it back.

Equipment: None but she does carry around a steel dagger for protection, she wears a handmade dress and shoes. She also wears a ruby necklace, a memento from her dead mother.

Bio: Born in the Imperial City to an Imperial noble and a Nord maid, Accalia was forced to learn everything by herself. For years she was teased and abused by both her step-siblings and her father's wife. When she turned 11 her father took a great notice to her and started to sexually abuse her, scarring her she would locked herself in the basement for days. She tried all she could to make him stop but he wouldn't, the abuse didn't stop till her father died at the hands of a bandits.

Her mother, now worried as her elder step-brother started noticing her more too, too her and left the empire (got the brand as mark of leaving the family) and moved to her mother's homeland of Skyrim. There she took the last name of Maricia, and moved into Shor's Stone so Accalia could grow what remained of her childhood in peace. When she turned 17, her house was attacked by a werewolf who killed her mother and left her with multiple scars and the disease of Lycanthropy.

Now 20, Accalia still lives in her house at Shor's Stone, using her werewolf powers to try and help those who need it but still people run from her wolfish form. Once and while she explores Skyrim, looking for some from of adventure.

Wolves
    Skyrim's landscape
    Nice people

Dislikes: Racism
    Fighting
    Politics in general
    Vampires
    Werewolf Hunters (Silver hand, ect)

thats pretty cool i had such a hard time deciding on imperial or nord i completely closed my mind to doing mixed races.

Orcs Are Your Friends

Burz gro-Khash Is My Hero.
    Name: Antan
    Class: Wanderer (Can shoot arrows fairly well when unrushed, decent with a sword, excellent healer, OK at conjuring Atronachs, likes to barter with merchants)
    Looks: Rotund (for a Bosmer), Clean shaven head, Average in appearance (not a heartthrob, not hideous)
    Personality: Super friendly, but really lazy and laid-back. Doesn't like drama and trouble. Not highly motivated, but motivated enough to make money to send back to his mum. Not a risk-taker. Abhors challenges, and runs away from tough fights. Likes to bring along friends to adventures. Prefers to engage fights with backup. If given a choice, would rather sit at an inn all day and drink mead. Would like a wife (hence why Skyrim was his choice to wander around in... easy to find a wife... just need an Amulet of Mara), but remembers the part about not liking drama and trouble.

Yuffie

Name: Aurelia Petersson

Appearance: Black hair that goes down to her shoulders, luminous blue-grey eyes and dark skin. Short and curvy around the waist, a button nose and a contagious smile but slightly crooked teeth. Skin shows burns from dragons that have never recovered (legs, arms, back), scars that have never healed from fights and mucking around with swords. Wears basic clothing, a beige tunic made from a sack, pants and boots she stole from enemies.

Personality Aurelia seems distant and isolated at first but she tries to help whenever she can. She loves children and cooking, but hates having to steal ingredients for her meals due to the lack of money. She finds an attraction for women but keeps it secret...

Biography: Through out her childhood, Aurelia and sister Beatrice came from a family of wealth, living in Whiterun. Her mother was a cook and her father was an alchemist.Aurelia and Beatrice had a great childhood. However, all that changed when her parents got killed by a dragon when Aurelia turned fourteen. Aurelia had to take care of herself and ten-year-old Beatrice. She tried her best to save money for books, weaponry and whatever was necessary. She even stole food. At seventeen, Beatrice died from an untreated illness. To this day, Aurelia believed Beatrice's death was her fault, but she no longer allows it to bring her down.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Name: Ezra 'Phantom' Ru'Uhz
    Race: Redguard
    Birthplace: Sentinel, Hammerfell
    Birth Sign: The Shadow
    Martial Status: Single
    Laterality: Right-Handed
    Current Residence: None
    Class: Guerilla Fighter.
    Appearance: Tall, darker tan, green eyes, naturally muscled, nimble and agile, strong broad arms. He wears a black hood with a cape, with no shirt, a black scarf as a belt, and ragged trousers.
    Weapons: Carries a Schimatar and a Long Bow
    Armour: None
    Battle Prefs: He will try and ambush his oppoments, as his life has taught him, and try and sneak as many shots as possible, he will then charge In with his sword and finish the rest.
    Personality: Cunning, merciless to opponents, and very serious, he is a man of great skill and seriousness, with no sense of humour. He is rather silent and reserved, but with his fellow Rebels, he is open.
    Bio: He grew up in Sentinel, and after the Thamlmor attacked the place at 33, he began leading a few men deep in the hills and dunes to ambush and attack the Thamlmor. The Scavenged supplies, attacked soldier parties, and raiding supply vehicles. They grew more infamous and known, and many more joined their cause. Now he leads the 50 men and woman at his side with ambushes, traps and raids. His rebel group is named The Raiders

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
    Arillious Decimus Peleus
    Don't count anyone defeated until they no longer draw breath. Don't ever take for granted what a man will do on the battlefield, because it will be the last decision you'll ever make.
    » NAME Arillious Decimus Peleus
    » ALIAS - - -
    » AGE 18
    » BIRTH DATE 21st of Frostfall
    » BIRTH PLACE Bruma, Cyrodiil
    » BIRTH SIGN The Warrior
    » ORIGIN Imperial
    » CLASS Vanguard
    The Vanguard is a soldier on the front lines of the battlefield. With their weapons raised they charge to the opposite lines of the enemy and deliver the first blow. To be a Vanguard soldier you must show courage and confidence in every physical situation, for the highest mortality rate falls within the first few minutes of every battle. The vanguard soldier develops a protective instinct over the course of experience on the field. It is highly beneficial to have a companion like one in your travels, for he will not take a second to jump into the middle of danger in order to protect his fellows.
    » GENDER Male
    » HEIGHT 6'3"
    » WEIGHT 230 pounds
    » LATERALITY Ambidextrous
    » SEXUALITY Heterosexual
    » MARTIAL STATUS It's complicated.
    » HEALTH Well
    » AFFILIATION Imperial Legion, 1st Skyrim Legion.
    » AFFLICTIONS None.
    » RELIGION No preference.
    » PATRON DEITIES None.
    Personality
    » POSITIVE TRAITS confident, loyal, social, determined, protective, focused, intelligent.
    » NEGATIVE TRAITS likes to argue, arrogant, immature, hot-headed, bad temper.
    » LIKES fighting, running, arguing, talking, learning, performing, impressing.
    » DISLIKES Stormcloaks, magic, ignorance, mead, stupidity, politics, being underestimated
    » FEARS failure, pain.
    » ASPIRATIONS Making a name for himself to add on to his families long legacy of successful and honored soldiers of the Imperial Legion, aiding his close friends, becoming a great warrior in general.
    » QUIRKS Almost always argues with new people, which in the end draws them closer when they eventually become friends.
    Arillious is a young heart filled with aspirations. He has huge expectations for himself and the confidence that believes he can accomplish them. He doesn't like to flaunt or brag about his abilities or skills, but he does however love when people notice or comment on it. Becoming friends with Arillious is almost always like a test. He is a young and overly confident boy that absolutely loves to argue. In fact, it is impossible to not argue with him the first time you meet him. His overly confident attitude and his arrogant nature will annoy you. However as much as he is young and has much to learn, he does have a way with words, and his rhetoric proves worthy for a logical and intelligent argument. This will eventually end, and he will judge whether or not you are worthy, if you are, which is almost all the time, he will apologize for giving you a hard time and you will make fast friends with him. Accomplishing this gives you a loyal companion for life, for once you become friends with Arillious, he will always have your back. Becoming friends with him, however, does not mean that you will never argue with him again. If you are wrong in what you say or do, he will call you out on it, no matter who you are or what you mean to him.
    Although Arillious is relatively smart for his age, he has a particularly bad temper. Because he is such a hot-head, the arguments that can and will ensue can sometimes get out of hand. However, Arillious knows this character flaw and although he can't ever seem to fix it when verbally confronting or bashing on others, he has been able to insert it into his fighting technique. At the young age of 18, you would think Arillious hasn't seen many battles or has had much experience. However, being forced to train for the military at a very young age by his father, his abilities as a soldier can compare to middle-aged veterans who have been fighting in the Legion for decades. Arillious contributes his anger and can turn almost instinctively enable adrenaline to flow throughout his body in a battle situation. Because of this he is always mentally ready for battle at any given moment. He’s intelligent and crafty in combat, figuring out ways to gain the upper-hand against any kind of enemy, whether it be soldier or beast.
    Being that Arillious didn't have much of a childhood (to say the least), he hasn't necessarily been able to hone his social skills enough to fit the criteria for romantic relationships. This does not mean Arillious is socially awkward or mute, but that he has never learned to be able to express his emotions for another person in an intimate and romantic way. Because of this Arillious doesn't know how to act in situations such as these, and is therefore sometimes uncomfortable and more silent than usual. However, he has been making progress. In basic social situations however, Arillious is more than willing to say that he has your back or that he is your friend or brother. At the same time he will say that he is, "your worst nightmare", or, "the last thing you'll see before going unconscious."
    Appearance
    » HAIR A dark brown, military-styled buzz-cut.
    » EYE COLOR Emerald Green.
    » SKIN COLOR White.
    » BUILD Stocky, strong.
    » SCARS None
    » PHYSICAL — Being an Imperial, Arillious' skin tone is relatively lighter than average. His eyes are a piercing emerald green and can be the easiest way to determine what kind of mood he is in. This however isn't too hard to figure out as he is always very expressive when he is angry or annoyed. His military buzz-cut makes the skin on his head easily visible due to the hair style's short length. His facial features are roughly proportional with one another, save for his ears which are a bit small for his head. Standing at six feet three inches and weighing at two-hundred thirty pounds, Arillious is much bigger than other Imperials in general. His stature easily indicates his confidence and his physique. He stands tall with a near perfect stature, for any sign of slumping or round shoulders would make his father kick him in the ass and make him do fifty push-ups. The discipline and the hard-work would make describing Arillious a physical specimen an understatement. With nothing but solid, rock-hard muscle in his chest, torso, arms and legs, there's nothing else you could naturally do to make Arillious anymore better physically than he already is. With this physicality he is able to wield any weapon or wear any sort of armor. And with this top-of-the-notch physique and his quick-thinking, Arillious is the ideal soldier and a more than promising companion to have when traveling.
    » ATTIRE — Arillious was born with a military mindset, and because of this he always dons his Imperial Legion uniform. There is no such thing as "casual-wear" to Arillious. Simple clothing is not in his wardrobe, if he is not in his military uniform then he is wearing some other variant of armour that would be ideal for combat, because when Arillious isn't on duty, he is traveling the open world of Skyrim and fighting alongside his close friends. He has worn all types of armor, whether it be basic light leather armor or heavy steel. The type doesn't matter, as a soldier he'll adapt to what he has and will still flourish in any given situation.
    Combat
    » FIGHTING STYLE – As far as combat goes, Arillious is proficient in all kinds of arms. He is so good with all of them that the main concern is choosing which one he wants to use, for he is almost always switching, never being loyal to any one kind of weapon or style. He has been seen sometimes wielding a battleaxe, but most often, Arillious is almost always using his sword-and-shield style that compliments is preferred role as Vanguard. His style of fighting is much more proficient and sleek than most his age. Some may look awkward, others may look nervous, Arillious has been fighting all his life, and watching him fight is like watching a dance. He's comfortable performing any kind of attack in any kind of environment in any kind of situation against any number of enemies. He fights almost gracefully, with enough speed to get his opponents nervous. But at the same time he has a certain brutality in his technique that allows him to finish fights much earlier than what one may assume. He is so comfortable in combat that he may sometimes begin to taunt or mock his enemies, or even scream or roar at them as an intimidation factor. He'll joke and talk to them as if they are in conversation, and that can mentally get to his opponents a lot of the time. He is prolific at melee combat, long range is a different story. He is only average with a bow, it takes him a long time to set up his shot and fire accurately. If it's a moving target he's shooting at, don't expect he'll hit it. He prefers to run after his enemies while another person use a bow or crossbow to take them out.
    » SKILLS
    Master
    » One-handed/Two-handed, Light/Heavy Armor, Block – Being the son of disciplined military father, as well as being a part of a long-line of Imperial soldiers, his destiny was chosen for him before he was even born. Years and years of hard training even before entering the Imperial Legion military basic training at the age of 16 has brought Arillious to the point of being the perfect soldier in terms of melee combat. Arillious first picked up a sword at the age of 4, and hasn't put a weapon down so-to-speak since then. His father trained him and taught him everything he knew, from which he learned from his farther, and so on. He wields the fighting experience of every generation of Peleus for 12 generations.
    Expert
    » Speech – Arillious' way with words is a sight to behold due to the belief that he is the stereotypical brute. He almost never uses his way of speechcraft to any benefit, however. Most of the time he just argues with people for his own pleasure. However there are times where the clarity in which Arillious explains things to others may bring people to the realization that he is still educated and clever.
    » Smithing – With his lifestyle revolving around warfare and weaponry, Arillious never was able to learn his likes and dislikes himself, he instead chose to like the lifestyle his family has chosen for him and therefore began to like weapons and armor. It was only a matter of time before Arillious decided to take up blacksmithing. At first, his weapons and armor weren’t the greatest and it took quite a bit of time and discipline before he finally was able to produce battle-worthy weapons and armor. Arillious frequently visited the local blacksmith in order to learn more about the trade. Arillious can smith a wide range of weapons and armor and can improve upon and repair pieces of armaments. He eventually wishes to be able to smith himself and his friends the finest weapons and armor possible, but he knows that it will take plenty more years of hard-work and dedication before he masters the skill, and at this point in time he simply has no time for it.
    Adept
    » Sneak – Due to the required ability to stay silent before military ambushes and surprise strikes, Arillious was able to develop his sneaking ability. His larger-than-normal stature does not help, but he's been able to work around it. He does not prefer sneak and find it weak and cowardly way of fighting. He usually has no respect for any kind of assassin or thief because of this. He does however find it quite impressive to be able to go in and out of a place without anyone knowing you were there.
    Apprentice
    » Archery – Arillious is a really bad shot with any sort of ranged weapon, but he isn't completely useless. It takes a long time, but he could hit a target from a decent distance away. However anything that is moving could safely dance right in front of Arillious without fear of getting shot by an arrow or a bolt. After about 5 or 6 failed attempts at trying to shoot you, Arillious will get very mad. It will be at this point that he pulls out his sword and cuts your head off to stop you fromt further embarrassing him.
    Novice
    » Lockpicking and Pickpocketing – Arillious is no thief. He’s a lousy pickpocket and can’t be bothered fiddling with locks. For him to successfully pickpocket someone, they’d have to be completely unconscious with nobody else around them. Oh and if you want him to lockpick a chest or a door, just be ready for him to break plenty of your lockpicks.
    » All Magic Schools – Arillious admires the skill and the ability required to use magic, but he has no desire to ever do any sort of magic, and never has. He has learned however to bring an enchanted shield with him if there was a possibility of battling any mages, for he is not willing to get too overly confident going up against someone who wields such power.
    » GEAR
    » Imperial Sword and Shield [Enhanced] [Enchanted]
    A basic Imperial sword and shield, with the sword being improved immensely by masterful smiths and the shield being enchanted for maximum fortification against any sort of destruction magic. Arillious has no problem with wielding such basic gear. As a young boy entering the Legion, the higher ranks and his fellow comrades saw him as some expendable who was ignorant in thinking that war was easy. Arillious quickly proved he was no such person and earned the respect of his higher ranks and his comrades quite quickly. With opportunities of promotion and to further enhance his weaponry, Arillious turned them all down. He felt it more fitting for him to be at the bottom of the barrel as a foot-soldier, and that enhancing his weaponry any more might lead others to believe he's trying to cut corners in looking for advantages he could use against opponents. Arillious created the base of this sword and shield on his own, he later asked a more skilled blacksmith to improve the sword, and for an enchanter to enchant the shield so that he doesn't burn himself alive trying to protect himself from a fire-mage. When out of combat, his sword is sheathed and his shield is either being held or slung on his back.
    » Basic Imperial Armor [Studded]
    Arillious' set of armor is nothing special. It is one of three options to choose from as a member of the Imperial Legion. Arillious chose Imperial Studded Armour over Imperial Light and Heavy because it was a happy medium between protection and mobility. Although the plated heavy armor served for great protection in case you were ever to be hit, Arillious didn't like the extra work required for him to go about the spinning slashed and rotations he oh-so liked to do against his enemies. Arillious also found it seemingly useless to wield both a shield and heavy armor, because he was confident enough in his skills that it wouldn't take a shield and heavy armor to keep him alive. Arillious chose not to wear Imperial Light Amour simply because he didn't want to look like a scout. and if horrible luck were ever to ensue, and if anyone were ever able to get around his shield and manage to get a good hit on him, the wound wouldn't mortal from wearing such light armor. With the studded armor, Arillious is able to pull off a wide variety of moves easily, while still being decently protected from unlikely harm.

Relations
    » Thalmor [ENEMIES] – Arillious has a sharp dislike for the Thalmor. They seek to rule all of Tamriel under a single government where elves hold all positions of power. They are elven supremacists who do nothing more than oppress and harass those who are not of Altmer blood. Plus, they claimed false responsibility for closing the Oblivion Gates when it was truly Martin Septim who sacrificed himself to close the gates and ultimately save the world. In all, Arillious believes the Thalmor to be the true threat to Skyrim and wishes that both the Imperials and the Stormcloaks would combine their efforts to stop them instead of fighting each other. Other than that, Arillious just tries to avoid dealing with the Thalmor whenever possible. Although he does not worship Talos, he still feels that the Thalmor’s presence doesn’t do anyone any sort of good, If Arillious ever were to see Thalmor on the road, he would most likely attack on sight.
    » Imperial Legion [LIKES] – Arillious was born and brought up with the decision that he was going to serve and protect his homeland. He wants nothing more than to be like the generations of Peleus' before him, who were incredible soldiers that served the Imperial Legion. He does not agree with the treaty the Legion made with the Thalmor, but still holds true to the oath he made to them, and will serve them with his dying breath.
    » Stormcloaks [ENEMIES] – To the Imperial Legion, the Stormcloaks are enemies, which means that to Arillious, the Stormcloaks are enemies. He disagrees with the decisions and the beliefs of Ulfric Stormcloak, and will happily go up against the Stormcloaks, but he will be more than willing to fight alongside them if they ever realize that the Thalmor are the true enemies and that they should work together with the Imperials in order to eliminate the them from Tamriel.
    » Falmer [DISLIKES] – Arillious feels sorry for how the Snow Elves came to be, yet to him the fact that they attack on sight makes him not show any mercy, he will kill any Falmer who attack him, period.
    » Forsworn [DISLIKES] – After educating himself about the Markarth Incident, Arillious has slightly changed his opinion about the Forsworn. Before, he viewed them as a group of bloodthirsty savages but now, he sees the reasoning behind their constant attacks against the people of the Reach. Still, he wishes that they could find a much more peaceful alternative to settling their differences with the local Nords. Arillious still does his best to avoid dealing with them altogether, however.
    » The Thieves Guild [DISLIKES] – Arillious doesn’t like the Thieves’ Guild one bit. They are nothing more than heartless, greedy thugs and they are the main reason why Riften is such a corrupt and dangerous place. He understands that some people have to resort to stealing in order to stay alive. However, those who do it out of greed and malice are rabble. The problem with the Thieves Guild is that the amount of influence they have and rooting out their power will be extremely difficult. Still, it’s not like Arillious wouldn’t at least try to stop them.
    » The Companions [LIKES] – Arillious respects the Companions. They are a close-knit family with good intentions despite their public image being a group of savage brutes. Of course, Arillious isn’t aware of the organization’s well-guarded secrets. He shows nothing but respect to the members of the group, but as much as he would like to, he would never join there faction, for his loyalty always will lie to the Imperial Legion.
    » Mages College [NEUTRAL] – Having been blamed by many for the cause of the Great Collapse, it’s not surprising that a majority of Skyrim’s residents are skeptical of the College and of mages in general. Arillious isn’t entirely sure if the College is to blame for Winterhold’s past destruction however he doesn’t hold any sort of hatred for the College or its mages.
    » The Dark Brotherhood [DISLIKES] – Arillious doesn’t know too much about the Dark Brotherhood, other than the fact that they are a shadowy group of assassins who carry out a countless amount of assassination contracts. They are merciless, twisted killers who take joy in killing their contracts. Arillious has absolutely no interest in joining them whatsoever. He finds their sneaky way of assassinating as cowardly, but still is impressed in the way they have been able to go about it.
    History
    Arillious was born on the 21st of Frostfall in Bruma. Being the son decorated family involved with the military, he destiny was chosen for him before he was born. One of his ancestors was a renowned Imperial Soldier back in the time of the Oblivion crisis. He would have a son who also made a name for himself serving the Imperial Legion, then he would have a son, and it would go on and on. To the point where it would be considered a failure if you didn't give your name a meaning while serving in the Legion. This caused Arillious' father to begin his training at the young age of 5. He would train every single day in the art of combat, as well as go to school. His childhood became nonexistent to make room for the extensive training that would be required of him to be a valuable soldier in the Legion. Because of this Arillious will never know what it means to be a kid, his life transitioned from young child to soldier, with nothing else in between. No emotions, no teenage years, no romantic relationships and the emotions that came with it, Arillious learned nothing of what any normal kid would learn. After 11 years of training, Arillious would enter the Imperial Legion Basic Training camp at the age of 16, two years before age eligibility. This was given because of his father's reputation in the Legion and the fact that he had technically started basic training a decade before everybody else.
    And at the age of 16 he entered, and not three months later he graduated top of the class. It would be quickest anyone has ever graduated Imperial Basic Training. He was no match for anybody else. He was quickly assigned a station in Skyrim, and was assigned duties in Solitude, taking orders from Legate Rikke and sometimes General Tullius. A 17 year-old soldier fresh out of Basic stationed in Solitude and taking orders from these people was unheard of. The resume Arillious had already was truly impressive, yet he still knew that it wasn't enough to be able to die and be remembered as someone. He would continue doing operations for Rikke and Tullius for many months, and after awhile decided to go off-duty and travel to Sky Haven Temple and join The Blades, who have history traced back to serving the Emperor in the Oblivion Crisis, the time where that first generation Peleus made a name for himself. He would serve Delphine at Sky Haven Temple as well, she was impressed at his fighting ability, and deemed him capable of fighting dragons.
    It was in the middle of his third dragon contract that he would get ambushed on the road by a group of Vampires. There sheer numbers made almost too easy to aprehend Arillious, and he would be taken to a nearby Vampire cave in The Reach to be held prisoner in a jail cell for almost three days. It was at that cave where he was rescued by a group of adventurers sent to deal with these Vampires by the Jarl of Markarth. It was here he met Simus Psyrakon, a General in the Stormcloak army, who at first he thought was an enemy, yet he would later come to find that he would be his best friend. With him he met Alice Psyrakon, Simus' daughter, and who would open the young man's eyes and teach him how to have feelings for someone. He would also come to meet Hale Loneshadow, a Ranger full of justice and morals who would annoy Arillious for a long period of time, and the leader of the group at the time, Winter, a very self contained, content woman who will sharply sting you with her cold, harsh, yet intelligent words. He would join these people on their adventure, and make fast, but loyal relationships with each of them.
    Not months after their adventure, the Stormcloaks won the Civil War in Skyrim. With Tullius and Rikke slain, and the Empire shattered in Skyrim, Arillious was left with nothing but an option to flee Skyrim and re-mobilize back in Cyrodiil to launch a counter-attack. Luckily, he would come to find out that Simus and Alice found out Ulfric's horrid plans as High King and immediately turned against the Stormcloaks. Simus set up a recruitment in Whiterun to any who would be willing to join a small band of Legion troops that would work to overthrow the entire Stormcloak Rebellion. Arillious found out about this plan by being at the right place at the right time, and joined his friend with no hesitation.
    The story continues...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts