character creation addiction

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
And before you ask, yes, she wears shoes.[/quote]

Hahaha took me a minute to figure that one out...

But yeah, im at work right now, but when i get home im gonna create my.... i'd say 6th character because i just found out you can follow Ralof in Helgen.. i always find something wrong with my character's looks or regret a decision i made and can't live with it.

BTW.. how do you get the blue thing when you quote someone?

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Im onto my 3rd character now. Ive made a promise to make no more, 3 is more than enough. At least they are all different. The Orc is my latest and i think ill be sticking with him as my main from now on.

[Characters in signature]

Norminator

don't really care what they look like, since I only ever see them during "kill cam" and enchanting etc.
backstory isn't a thing for me, since I'm always the in medias res amnesia protagonist :)
I've created only two characters, and the second one was simply made because I beat the game with the first.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I'm still on my first cartoon, made an entire backstory and everything in my head.

XbSuper

Constantly, I played my first char to lvl 54, completed the MQ, DB, and CW, as well as a few misc. Then I found out about the oghma infinium glitch and decided I wanted an OP dragonborn, unfortunately I had to recreate that char 3-4 times cuz I wasn't happy with where I put my perks. On my 5th or so char now and finally happy with it.

Dude...this is my whole 1st month of owning this game here > create a guy... get to level 4.... delete and start over.. But i found a GREAT system to stop this...

Technique 1(RP Way): Recreate a saved oblivion character you have made ... You can make these two games stories link so well... you can make your skyrim guy a desendent of your oblivion guy... or even make it so ur oblivion char. became a vampire and lived 200 years and moved into Skyrim(Vampires never age)

Technique 2: Recreate an oblivion npc you thought was really cool (as a guy above used Lucien Lachante as an example) I personaly loved Amusai and it was very fun to run around as him in skyrim. (Then got to level 4 and .... DELETED)

i have one charc of every race, except imperial and altmer, a nord and dunmer past level20, a breton and orsimer past level 10, and the others under lvl 5, just cuase

VolenKiller

The Idealist
In oblivion I did this SO much, but in Skyrim, I love my characters and stick with the few i have.

:mad:MY FRIGGIN HIGHEST LEVELED SAVED FILE(64)WAS JUST DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no other guys:sadface:

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
:mad:MY FRIGGIN HIGHEST LEVELED SAVED FILE(64)WAS JUST DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no other guys:sadface:

I would be pissed too, that's why I have multiple saves on the same character at different points in the game.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I do, but not because I hate the way my others look. I just love character customization. Though sometimes after I make a character, without meaning to I give some a back story and they end up sticking around.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

AS88

Staff member
All you need to know is in my Sig.......

iZsoul

The site needs a "Writing and Grammar" rating.
The "Writing and Grammar" rating will give -5 reputation , maybe then people will learn how to write.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts