PC Character animation problem

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ggroth

My character animations are all normal except for (melee) attacks. He simply stands there in his attack stance, deals damage, but otherwise does nothing. If the attack button (left mouse) is held down the character runs extremely fast. So fast in fact that he will eventually take damage. Seems different from the other animation problems people have posted so I am hoping someone can help.

List of my mods below

Through NMM:

Immersive Armors for NPCs - Immersive Armors for NPCs
IA v6 BETA 2-19733-6-BETA-2
Lootification - immersive armors
Lightning during Thunder Storms - Climates of Tamriel - Patch - COT_3_1_Lightning_Patch
TestENB for Climates Of Tamriel - Weather - Lighting
Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3
Expanded Snow Systems - Climates of Tamriel Version - ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT v3_1
Lush Trees and Grass
LiFE - Lith Face Enhancement -CBBE-UNP-UNPB - LiFEv11 CBBEv32
Ruins Clutter Improved
Dova Strunmah Holl - Dragon Mountain Hall - DovaStrunmahHollv21sky
Skyrim Flora Overhaul - Skyrim Flora Overhaul Basic v181b
ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_5_Full
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - Skyrim HD v1_5 FULL - Dungeons

Through SWS:

Argonian Raptor Feet
Bandolier - Bags and Pouches
Skyforge Weapons

Reaper87

吉光
I'm guessing it's something to do with the mods you've got. Try removing all of the mods and see if the animations are in vanilla.

Hope this helps. :)

Ggroth

I'm guessing it's something to do with the mods you've got. Try removing all of the mods and see if the animations are in vanilla.

Hope this helps. :)

Ran pure vanilla - no change. This effect is across all weapons.

This is my third character and I used console commands - is it possible one of them did this as an unforeseen byproduct? If so, which one?

Is it possible to revert to 'default' settings through console commands?

Thanks

Reaper87

吉光
Sorry, I don't know much about Skyrim on the PC, as I'm an Xbox 360 user myself. It may be possible, though.
:)

Iveri Sarothil

o_O What console commands did you use? I can't think of any that would have screwed up your animation like that. You might need to do a full reinstall if something like this persists across all of your characters. Some animation files might have gotten corrupted or replaced.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts