OOC Chains of Morality

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    Guys I'm sooo sorry! I had no idea this RP was running! I hope I'm not too late!

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    It's all good just make a post ^.^
    Remember to forgive kyzies absence, he may be another week or so. He's like " I bet it will start when my Internet runs out"
    It did haha

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    As the thalmor are powerhungry i have made the best to join their ranks since Ancano ( killed by everybody for bieng snide the second you walk into winterhold)

Name: Equinius Lunar-Soul
    Race: Nord
    Birthsign: Mage
    Class: Dark Magician
    Type of armor: Vermina robes
    Spells: Dark cojuration games in which people duel quite litterally for their souls
    Alliance: Blades
    Appearance: younger looking than your regular 656 year old
    Other: is possesed by an ancient spirt

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    Alliance: Thalmor
    Whoops

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Name: Lucifer Marukh
    Race: Maormer
    Birthsign: The Serpant
    Class: Diplomat (Speech, One Handed, Illusion, Light Armour, Destruction and Enchanting)
    Type of armor: Wears armour that looks like Ancient Falmer Armour in all ways but material. Its material is like the Maormer's skin, allowing him to blend with his environment.
    Weapons: He wields a blade that looks like Miraak's sword, but it resembles a mass of engraved writhing snakes instead of tentacles. He also is proficient in hand to hand training. Also he has a pet serpent, whom aids him in combat Lephisto, however he prefers to worm his way out of situations, as he is an agent of deceit.
    Spells: Snake-like magic that he uses to tame sea-serpents.
    Alliance: Thalmor
    Appearance: He has blank eyes and colorless, and chameleon-like skin, which is capable of blending in with the environment. His long black hair his braided down his back. No war paint. When not camouflaged he is a pale white colour. I'll try and get a pic.
    Likes: Snakes, Sea Serpents, Reptiles Blending into a crowd (Quite literally), Bunnies (Roasting on an open fire),
    Dislikes: Alcohol (Who would have guessed), Man, Beast Folk, Rodents
    Other: The only Maormer in Tamriel and works as an ambassador for the Island of Pyandonea. He is also very young for his race.
    Bio: Born to King Orgnum, he refused to accept his heritage, and instead chose to help his people connections to the outside. Orgnum, respected this decision, even though he constantly tries to revoke it, and gave Lucifer his coffer, a seemingly weightless object that creates gold. Travelling to Tamriel on one of the many sea serpents, he finally reached the continent 4E205, in which he was told, by the Thalmor to head straight to Skyrim.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    I'M ALIIIIIIIVE. I'm sorry about the wait guys. Essays and certain Boston-related events have sorta taken their toll on me the past couple of days.

First off, nice to have you still on-board Wolf ^_^

Second, nice CC's guys. Sid, I like the idea of a Maormer ambassador. If you can add just a bit of a bio, I'll take you gladly. Oblisk, you might have to tweak your guy somewhat here and there because 1) We already have a Thalmor vampire. 2) The Thalmor hunt the Blades, and would likely not allow one to join their ranks. 3) Like Sid, we need a bit of a bio. You make the adjustment and I'll be happy to look it over again.

Lastly, if you'll all refer to this sexy map:

mapshort.jpg

Red: Thalmor Embassy to Prison (Where we're at now)
    Blue: Prison to Skyrim
    Orange: College of Winterhold to Adamantine Tower

How the prisoners travel through Skyrim is where I'm giving you all the power to decide (But it has to lead to the College, eventually). Magic and I (and any other who join the Thalmor) will be on the hunt for the prisoners, basically.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    The blade bit was an acident that should of moved

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    I'M ALIIIIIIIVE. I'm sorry about the wait guys. Essays and certain Boston-related events have sorta taken their toll on me the past couple of days.

Thanks! I pray to the nine that you are alright and for all the people in boston! Of course I'm still on board! I just didn't watch the thread lol. Any word from Fae?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Hey. You guys still accepting for this? I've got a rather...unorthodox character I want to try out.

Name: Vermarae

Race: Khajiit

Sex: Male

Class: Hunter/Marauder

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Allegiance: Himself, Thalmor

Appearance: Tall for a Khajiit, just under six feet. He has pitch black fur, and a scar across the bridge of the his nose, and pale blue eyes. Also unusual for a Khajiit, he is heavily muscled, and prefers heavy armour to the light or medium armour of his Khajiit kinsmen.

Armour: Ebony armour, minus the gauntlets and helmet.Thalmor insignia carved into the breastplate.

Weapons: A two handed ebony battle ax, along with a pair of elven daggers sheathed on either leg. However, he is extremely proficient with his claws as well.

Personality: Cold, and hard, often seen as a callous, vicious monster by his victims and the families of his victims. He cares little for collateral damage or causing pain, as long as he catches his quarry. For every kill he makes, he cuts a strip of flesh, about a foot long, and secures it to his belt. This far into his career, he has nearly fifty strips on his belt.

Back story: Born in the wild jungles of Elsweyr, Vermarae quickly learned to fend for himself, and constantly went into Valenwood on Bosmer hunting expeditions. He developed a passion for the hunt, until that, and the kill, was all that mattered to him. He has hunted everything from the Were-Lions of Elsweyr, to the snow trolls of Skyrim. He joined the Thalmor mostly because they let him kill as much as he wanted, whenever he wanted, and they paid him for it. He cares little for their cause, but often attaches himself to groups of Thalmor soldiers for the sake of killing. Most Altmer don't care for the hulking Khajiit, but they tolerate him out of fear as much as respect. The fates of those that didn't is clear to see by the gold coloured strips of skin on his belt.

Snoball

Thanks! I pray to the nine that you are alright and for all the people in boston! Of course I'm still on board! I just didn't watch the thread lol. Any word from Fae?

Thanks. :D I thank the eight a family friend of ours is alright, she was actually in the marathon. And no, I haven't got word on Fae. She gets on, but hasn't responded back for some reason.

And excellent card, Shaded! Just pick a color and you're in. ;) (Oh, and you'll need a way to enter the RP too)

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Well, I figure Vermarae could have been tracking the carriage since it left, since that's his specialty. This will be my dialogue colour. I'll post my intro soon.

Sid

Second, nice CC's guys. Sid, I like the idea of a Maormer ambassador. If you can add just a bit of a bio, I'll take you gladly.

Yes sir *salutes*

Sid

There are towers that hold all of Nirn together, and few stand today. There are two main towers that sustian Mundus. The two towers which do this are the Adamantine Tower and Red Mountain (Red Tower). What if the Adamantine tower falls? Mundus would essentially end. All the energy would then re-animate the earth bones, or the old world. Now what if there were select people who knew this? Information that was passed down though eras and generations from select families and clans who had the power to stop it, and were sworn to live normal lives while still being vigilant.
    I have done quite a bit of research into the Towers and Red Mountain fell, in Morrowind. Only the Adamantine tower and the Snow tower, (throat of the world) are thought to remain.

Snoball

I have done quite a bit of research into the Towers and Red Mountain fell, in Morrowind. Only the Adamantine tower and the Snow tower, (throat of the world) are thought to remain.

It seems you're right, though I wasn't the one who wrote up the plot :p Then again, I should have noticed sooner. Thanks, mang. I'll change it now. ;)

Sid

So, can I join in?

Snoball

Whoops, didn't notice you edited it, Sid. Yup, you're good to go :D Just pick a color and you're ready. And you need a way into the story, preferably different from Shaded's so it looks like I'm not picking everyone I see up off the road lol

Sid

So, any ideas of how I join? Oh and this is my colour if its free.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts