OOC Chains of Morality

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Plot

The Thalmor are in Skyrim because of the White Gold Concordant, the treaty that was signed to end the Great War between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion. One of the terms was to ban the worship of Talos. Who, in there eyes, was no god but only a man. What if that is just a rouse shielding their true motive. Their quest for godhood and immortality. They view man as slaves, beneath the mer in every way. The Thalmor have always talked about their godhood and how it was "taken from them" by men and beast. Now they have come to take it back.

There are towers that hold all of Nirn together, and few stand today. There are two main towers that sustian Mundus. The two towers which do this are the Adamantine Tower and the Throat of the World (the Snow Tower). What if the Adamantine tower falls? Mundus would essentially end. All the energy would then re-animate the earth bones, or the old world. Now what if there were select people who knew this? Information that was passed down though eras and generations from select families and clans who had the power to stop it, and were sworn to live normal lives while still being vigilant.

The Thalmor have set out to capture anyone whom they think know of their end-of-the-world plan. Will the Embassy go through with their plan? Will Nirn fall, and the Aldmeri race rise back to what it once was? Or can these prisoners convince the Thalmor that perhaps there's a more peaceful way to settle their differences? A way in which all races can coexist without ultimatum?

RP Rules

1. No godmodding (of course.)
    2. Active posting is appreciated, but life getting in the way is perfectly understood.
    3. Mild cursing is allowed, as long as it isn't in every single line of every post.
    4. Recruiting is open
    5. Have fun! Or else.

Cast

Thalmor [OPEN]

Snoball - Azrael
    MagicBlade - Velaron Tivar
    TheShadedOne - Vermarae
    Sid - Lucifer Marukh

Prisoners [OPEN]

Wolfbane - Ardin Wolfs-Bane
    Daryl Dixon - Daryl Dixon
    arctic73 - Regulus
    Timelord_Daelin - Kynareth "Kyne" Stormcrown
    kyzie2161 - Titus Civello

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    You should let more people sign up for the Thalmor roles just in case the others don't come back. That way, you can people to fall back on. :D I feel smart (sorta).

Snoball

Yup, that's why I set it to 'kinda' open. A part of me doesn't want to promise them something they won't get. I'll probably take in the first couple people before closing it completely. I wish I could feel smart sometimes :oops:

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Okay I say we get this show on the road, another can pop in later. It's just to get this moving, kyzie won't be on for a good 13-14 days, Internet run out and all haha

Snoball

Sounds fine to me. I shall hav-ith up by today-ith!

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Finally :')
    I dunno whether to bring Merle in or not.. How long till we are free and have to do all la-de-da. If its soon, I might be able to slip Merle in and have him left there... Doubt it though haha.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I could say he was taken already, to the same place. Or whatever, to avoid complications. Whatever you thinks best, he just needs to slip in there somewhere. Sorry for my first post being really shabby, in a few posts later, maybe even my next one, I can write a little flashback.

Timelord_Daelin

Are the prisoners already at the Embassy, or did they just arrive on a carriage?

Timelord_Daelin

So my post is up! It's really lame, I know, but whatevs. I'm just assuming that the prisoners were brought to the Embassy by a carriage. ;)

Snoball

It probably won't be long until the escape. If it is, we could just do a bit of a time lapse while you guys are at the prison. But yeah, Merle already being there sounds like a good idea. Sort of like a re-uniting. And the post wasn't bad, the flashback idea should help explain what wasn't included :D

Snoball

Yup ;) They were taken to the Embassy to await their punishment a while back. Now they're in the courtyard ready to be rounded up onto le carriage. And your post was lame? Pfft... OHKAY. I liked the little intro added to it. :D

Snoball

Okay, last post lol

Nice openers guys! Sadly there isn't much I can add without the other prisoners responding. I'll give them a bit of time. But if nothing, I'll pretend they said their names or are already at the prison.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    My next post won't have colour for a little bit haha, sorry for any confusion, also that post was slightly rushed..

By the way isn't Kyne in the thieves guild? You should have her recognise Merle;)
    Or my last name..
    Don't have to though haha

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
    May I join in. I can make a good caracter card.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Yeah, Anwrise, Recruitings closed, but I'm not sure if Snoball can shimmy in a few more people, but I don't know.

By the way, If I don't post at least once or twice a day, it's because I have recently got a new Husky pup, and it's so time consuming, handling now 6 dogs

Snoball

My spidey senses are telling me the Thalmor guys aren't coming back... Feel free to put up the card Anwrise :D I'm going to fully open up the Thalmor side now to anyone else who may want to join

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts