OOC Chains of Morality

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Heh, I tend to always have someone in mind when making each of my characters, I never considered Loki though XD I might even throw a quote or two of his in the RP sometime

"Freedom. Freedom is life's great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart...you will know peace." - Ominously fits the roleplay lol

And just a few more posts to the escape, can't wait! :p

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Whos going to start it? Will Daryl will be chillin in his cell or in the middle of mining and runs around using a pick axe as a weapon XD
    I throw alot of Daryl quotes, for obvious reasons XD
    Sometimes others, if theyre fitting.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Haha, I was thinking you guys start it ;)
    Or have the prisoners together and work it out together. But HOW would they start it? There sould be something nearly every character has to do, so its like a big deal. We are escaping from an unescapable thalmor prison after all.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    I'm up for a fake drunk brawl, guards come in to stop it, and it goes on from there

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    I think it'd need to be a lot more organised.. Assuming we were in a food court or some massive place dedicated to feeding the prisoners we all organise it (even with NPC prisoners) and then have some of us fake fight, but the other prisoners are ready to do whatever they need to. (Jump the thalmor, run to a weapon or something) Idk im not the planning type just giving guide lines.. I'll probably edit this post like fifty times.

Im using random names, this isn't how I mean it to go exactly. Daryl and Merle are talking, Kyne and whatshisface (Ardin maybe o_O) are talking, (both pairs knowing about whats going to go down).

Suddenly Merle and Daryl come over and Merle says something sexist, Ardin defends her and Kyne gets pissy, Merle says something insulting (Im using Merle because hes an a-hole) to Ardin and challenges him then the get into a fakeish punch on and Daryl and Kyne act like they're trying to break it up then two thalmor come over and try to sort pl*ps out then Kyne and Daryl back off and let them go in to stop it, Kyne takes one guard with a shank or something and Daryl does the same, then they take the thalmors weapons then go fl*ff some pl*ps up.

Sorry for the swearing :/
    Of course I dont mean this to happen, just something similar.

By the way we should have a romance all up in this thing. I say Kyne and Ardin :) Man I dont even know if the names Ardin. Romance in troubled times,gives people hope ;)

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Stabbing somebody in the back sounds like something Kyne would do. *evil smile* lol

Snoball

Lol I'm all up for lovin'! And yeah, thanks for contributing ideas guys. When working on the fielDs, each person in a group is in a line side-by-side. The two groups will be back to back, if that makes sense lol. It should be easier to discuss that way as they are working.

I'm also going to put up the card for the minor character I'll introduce to help the prisoners.

(Oh, and TD, remind me not to stand in front of you on a line anytime soon) XD

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Alright assuming we all get to work in the field that day we can assume we're not chained ;) What are we using o_O A pickaxe, or are we tending to crops. We can still get into a fake fight ;) Then stab them in the back.

When we run through the prison can I assume someone in the Thalmor are practising with Daryls crossbow because they've never seen one before, and Daryl runs past and see's and "Got something of mine" Then just takes it and runs :D

I've always got to check like 3 or 4 times to make sure i have the right shade of orange for my dialogue o_O

Also, if we're "mining" outside just smashing rock with a pick axe I can edit my post, is that what we're doing?

Also Kyne, seeing as how you said your character looks like Emilia Clarke off Game of Thrones (Unless I have mistaken the name), I know what your character looks like naked o_O

Snoball

Srry guys, just been a bit hectic as of late. I think I've gone as far as I could with my dialogue, all we need is each prisoner/superior to head out to the field (I know a couple of you might have already) to keep going. I'll also have the ex-thalmor dude's card up also. Just trying to figure out how to plug him into le story :l

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    He could be working next to us and tell us a way to get things going... However the mass escape thing will start, im going to guess he has a plan..? Give us a spoiler alert, does he die? HOW DOES HE DIE;)

Snoball

At first I planned to have him introduced after you guys escaped, but that's actually not a bad idea. I'll probably just have him guide the prisoners back over the border, and he'll go his own way. Just a quickie:

Name: Icarus
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 141 lbs
    Appearance: (images not mine) ;)

(How he looks now)

oldaltmer.jpg

Personality: Quiet and calculating, Icarus's rocky past has molded him into the methodical Altmer he is today. He isn't quick to accept one's trust, but does what he can to help those in dire need of it. His age has given him tremendous experience when dealing with situations at hand, and has made him knowledgeable of most aspects involving the Thalmor and the Aldmeri Dominion as a whole.

Bio (starting from early-Thalmor days): Icarus keeps his past distant from him, but is vocal when it comes to the Thalmor's atrocities he himself witnessed and experienced first-hand. He helped with the construction of the prison many years ago and served as a guardsmen to it as well. After eventually succumbing to a change of heart after everything he had seen happen at the prison, he aided in the prison's first full-scale revolt. It was a failure however, and costed many lives as a result. Icarus lived, but was kept as a high-profile prisoner. Now treated as a regular prisoner for all these years, he's managed to blend in with the others. He hasn't planned another break-out in years due to a phobia of it failing greatly like the first time. He now believes the time is near to set aside the fear and try to break free once more.

(Right after the first uprising)

chained.jpg

Snoball

Eek... well that's fine. I feel bad for delaying the rp guys, so I'll give anyone who isn't already on the fields a chance to post for the next day at most. Like I said, if nothing, then we'll continue on with the prison break and assume they're following along as well. Again, sorry for the wait peeps :c

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    omfg that thing with the old lady and she goes super satan or sayan or whatever the hell its called.
    I saw it and just cracked up. Omg. You sir just made my night Snoball