Caves, Mines, Military Forts... Quest non-related?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you have the same problem?

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato
For two of my characters I used glitch having all skills 100. The reason was, for leveling you need to clear caves, mines and so on... but the problem is I don't want to ruin some quest related caves later on.

Although I have still saves before I used that glich and even return to play one of characters which was on 22 lvl (now 33).

And now it just happend what I was afraid, I simply don't want to enter into any cave or somthing else, becouse I'm afraid I'll ruin some quest.

So I would realy apriciate if someone post some names of places which are not quest related.

Thank you!

Panthera Tigris

Jaeger

Google Skyrim wiki.

Whereever you're at, put that in the search bar at the wiki site. It will tell you if that location is quest specific. Who gives the quest, so get over there, fast travel back.

Panthera

Don Gato
Google Skyrim wiki.

Whereever you're at, put that in the search bar at the wiki site. It will tell you if that location is quest specific. Who gives the quest, so get over there, fast travel back.

Tnx

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
How can you possibly enjoy the game on your terms when you worry that you may ruin a quest?

Just put it out of your mind and enjoy yourself, otherwise what's the point of playing?

Panthera

Don Gato
I enjoy in stories. Although you are right.

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
What you don't seem to know is that if you clear a quest related cave before receiving that quest when you DO receive it the cave or w/e will be reset.

You can't accidentally screw up quest related areas. It's why most of them are locked and you can't even enter them without the specific key or w/e.

Barryl85

I was given a quest to go back to a cave I had already cleared and there was a part of the cave opened up AKA a hole in the floor (the cave on the map said cleared before the quest).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts