Can't find Galmar in Falkreath

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hammerfist

I'm currently on the 'Liberation of Skyrim' quest, have completed the liberation of Whiterun and reported to Ulfric. He told me to go to the Falkreath Stormcloak camp and receive my orders from Galmar, but Galmar is nowhere to be found in the camp. The indicator arrow points to an empty piece of ground in the middle of the camp, but no Galmar!

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so is there a way around it? I don't know how I can continue this (rather important) questline if I'm stuck here.

i know this may sound stupid but have tried to wait a full day. if that doesnt work try reloading. if that doesnt work try going to whiterun and see if he is still there. if he is try to intiated the quest there. if none of that works try to do a different quest then go back to it.. thats all i can provide with viable but kind of simple fixes.

Hammerfist

Thanks for the suggestions, I tried each of them with no luck, but I managed to fix it by travelling to Windhelm, talking to Ulfric and then walking (not fast travelling) all the way from Windhelm to the Falkreath Stormcloak camp.

Conrad137

I have had this same exact problem for some days. This has been the ONLY post on the internet that I can find that even talks about him not being there. They all talk about him attacking or some stupid easy fix glitch of him attacking you. This is a major glitch that needs a fix, or a lot more recognition. I am about to try your fix for this and will see if it is a guarantee fix.

FullTomcat93

did anyone ever resolve this issue because i still can’t seem to find galmor for the liberation of hjaalmarch. it’s just weird because i’ve been playing this game for 8 years and have never had this issue!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts