Can't find a +enchanting item to d/e

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nacnacmetz

Was wondering if anyone knows what vendor would have the "best" chan e to sell an item with + enchant skill? Ty in advance!

Onyx

Was wondering if anyone knows what vendor would have the "best" chan e to sell an item with + enchant skill? Ty in advance!
Hello,

I am afraid it appears to be random (from what I have seen). In fact, I am not sure I have ever seen a piece of gear with + Enchant Skill, just the potions.

I would imagine all stores except alchemy stores might have a chance of having the item, so I would check them all, wait 2 days for items to respawn, then check again.

Places to check are
Blacksmiths (All Holds + Riverwood)
General Stores (All Holds + Riverwood)
Mages (In all holds + Winterhold College)
Spouse Store (If you are married)
Khajit Traders (along the roads, otherwise I have seen them outside Dawnstare, Whiterun, Riften and Markath I think)

Also some unique stores are worth trying like Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun, some of the stalls in Riften etc

Zedsded

i'd agree with the above, i think its random.
i have seen armour with +alchemy however...which suggests the poss of getting +enchant..its a skill branch like any other i guess