Can't drop items...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

himself

I can't drop items... If I accidently get over encumbered, I have to reload a previous save. No keys (including "R") or mouse clicks allow me to drop items. There's no map binding for the drop item function ... how stupid is that? Any help guys ?????

Touchstone

You might have accidentally set the R key to something else, or that action key to something else. Have you tried setting your keys back to standard?

thraashman

I had this problem as well. Did you remap the draw/sheath weapons key? That's what the R key is as default and when I remapped it, the drop item was remapped there as well.

himself

I had this problem as well. Did you remap the draw/sheath weapons key? That's what the R key is as default and when I remapped it, the drop item was remapped there as well.
Right on !!!! Thank you so much !!!! My drop key is now "sheath/unsheath" (but in the inventory menu). I thought I tried all keys...