Can't Decide between Stormcloaks or Imperials...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

So what do you think?

• Stormcloaks

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Imperials

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Why would the High King be the only one defending? Ulfric can't defend anything, because I SLEW HIM LIKE THE SWINE HE WAS.

WHAT A WEAKLING I TELL YA, CAN'T BELIEVE HE WANTED TO BE HIGH KING. LUL

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Are you aware that more american men and women died fighting the taliban and waging war on terror than in WTC?
So that means that US should just say ok, 3000 people died but if we do anything more americans will die, so we wont be doing anything.

Wow I cannot believe you just flapped your gums about the current situation in Iraq. Everyone single of those KIA soldiers did it voluntarily(similar to the Empire) and died defending what they love.

Mookie

Wow I cannot believe you just flapped your gums about the current situation in Iraq. Everyone single of those KIA soldiers did it voluntarily(similar to the Empire) and died defending what they love.

And stormcloaks are doing it because Vlad the impaler is walking behind them impaling everyone who doesnt fight?
Troll stays a troll

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Well jeez considering your opinions on why the dunmer are living in poor conditions.

Derp.

You ain't even know.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

I cast off my allegiance to the Stormcloaks and embrace the Empire! I forsake the loot which is so much better than the crappy Stormcloak gear I'd get if I followed Hadvar! I overlook the fact that I was going to be executed just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time!

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

... or I could just keep in mind that my characters never actually finish the Civil War questlines because they aren't interested in politics and war. It's all about the loot, baby. I am Dragonborn and I defeated the World Eater. You think there's gonna be an Empire or a rebellion to worry about once I go on a rampage with my iron dagger (legendary) that can kill anything in one strike? All your gold are belong to me! And your little dog too!

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
I just talked to every NPC in the Blue Palace.

Apparently, Ulfric killed the HK because he knew he could. He wanted people to think of him as physically superior and therefore more deserving of the crown.

A King is supposed to be more than physically superior. He is supposed to a listener, a problem solver (politically and domestically) and humble.

Ulfric is none of these things, do you know why he fled from Solitude?

Cowardice is a trait best found among mortals.

Mookie

I just talked to every NPC in the Blue Palace.

Apparently, Ulfric killed the HK because he knew he could. He wanted people to think of him as physically superior and therefore more deserving of the crown.

A King is supposed to be more than physically superior. He is supposed to a listener, a problem solver (politically and domestically) and humble.

Ulfric is none of these things, do you know why he fled from Solitude?

Cowardice is a trait best found among mortals.

And Deadking Toryg was immortal?
hahaha.
He is a problem solver, he is charismatic and smart. And he works in my interest, once I get rid of the empire I will challenge him for the crown. After all, I am the chosen of Akatosh

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
And stormcloaks are doing it because Vlad the impaler is walking behind them impaling everyone who doesnt fight?
Troll stays a troll

Does anyone in Windhelm openly support the Empire? Ulfric even attacks Whiterun(if you choose SC's) even though Balgruuf doesn't choose sides.

What kind of leader does that? Also, you're reply to my reply about the KIA soldiers was ridiculous.

EDIT: //reply: Ok dude. You do what you want. I'm going to sip my Arabian Wine knowing I won.
Lol. Polisci Major..

Mookie

Does anyone in Windhelm openly support the Empire? Ulfric even attacks Whiterun(if you choose SC's) even though Balgruuf doesn't choose sides.

What kind of leader does that? Also, you're reply to my reply about the KIA soldiers was ridiculous.

The guy that becomes jarl after ulfric openly suports empire, is against the war and all that and still lives. Not chosing a side is chosing a side, if you are not fighting for free skyrim then you are suporting empire, pasively or actively.

And why is it rudiculus?

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Proof-read your post, then carefully revise it. If you are currently paying for your education it's not working.

"Passive aggressiveness is still aggressiveness."

Shut up no it's not. He didn't side with anything, he chose his people, which a good ruler would do. He put his peoples safety and interests before his position as Jarl and the stupid war.

Mookie

Proof-read your post, then carefully revise it. If you are currently paying for your education it's not working.

"Passive aggressiveness is still aggressiveness."

Shut up no it's not. He didn't side with anything, he chose his people, which a good ruler would do. He put his peoples safety and interests before his position as Jarl and the stupid war.

He did side. He didnt want free skyrim so he wants skyrim in empire simple as that.
And dont tell me to shut up, you are acting like a 7 yearold. Man up or accept to be treated like a child

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Grammar. Yours is comparable to a "child".

You're bringing up the passiveness again. Don't do that. Seriously poliscibro.

You're defending a racist, power-hungry megalomaniac who was jealous he wasn't High King, so he killed the High King (instead of you know, being a good jarl for a few years, making people happy, then winning the moot.)

Mookie

Grammar. Yours is comparable to a "child".

You're bringing up the passiveness again. Don't do that. Seriously poliscibro.

You're defending a racist, power-hungry megalomaniac who was jealous he wasn't High King, so he killed the High King (instead of you know, being a good jarl for a few years, making people happy, then winning the moot.)

Maybe because English isnt my primary language.

ɖко ӡєʌнш ʍогɣ mн пнсɖmн ɴɖ босɖɴскоʍ ѣєӡнкɣ пɖ оɴΔɖ □нΔн коʌнко ϸɖӡɣʍнѣєс
ɖко ƛєʌнш ӡɴɖmн ѣɖ ʍогɣ пнсɖmн ɴɖ с□оʍ ѣєӡнкɣ сɖ сɖ□ϸшєɴоʍ гϸɖʍɖmнкоʍ.
пɖсн□ɴосm ɣ ɴєкнʍ сʌɣчɖѣє□нʍɖ ɴнѣє пɖсн□ɴосm. кɖΔɖ сє ɴɖϸоΔ боϸн ӡɖ сʌобоΔɣ оɴΔɖ нʌн поΔϸӡɖ□ɖс ɴєӡɖ□нсɴосm нʌн ɴє. ɖко ɴє оɴΔɖ сн пϸоmн□ оɴнχ коѣн ӡєʌє сʌобоΔɣ.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
If that is your back story then i'd go Stormcloak, the Empire is to blind to realize they are being used by the Thalmor, and i'd never trust anyone who resembles Caesar... :)

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
Implied-facepalm1.jpg
1314029819767.png
double-facepalm1.jpg

Mookie

Zu'u Dovakhin, Aar Akatosh, Saviik se Lein ahrk Jun do Keizaal!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts