• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cannibalism

• 1. Yum

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • 2. WTF?

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I don't think I'd resort to cannibalism in any situation. But, me being the crazy genius I am, any crazed person trying to eat me for survival and hasten my trip to the great beyond would get much more than they bargained for. After I'm dead though it's not like I'm going to need my body any time soon.

Stephen Daidalus

After I'm dead though it's not like I'm going to need my body any time soon.

Exactly. So much waste.

Millions of starving people, and we burn and bury meat.

Surely, the redistribution of flesh from fat wealthy countries would do at least something to offset the devastating effects of colonial exploitation...

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Exactly. So much waste.

Surely, the redistribution of flesh from fat wealthy countries would do at least something to offset the devastating effects of colonial exploitation...
More power to you. Just wait until I'm dead to eat me.

OrexxerO

Exactly. So much waste.

I think it has to do with religious, cultural, and peoples moral beliefs....alot of which see it as wrong. Also, could you imagine how creepy it would be to have actual corporations that made billions off cannibalism? :p. I mean, we already think Coca-Cola is some secret powerful shadow government :p.

Stephen Daidalus

I think it has to do with religious, cultural, and peoples moral beliefs....alot of which see it as wrong. Also, could you imagine how creepy it would be to have actual corporations that made billions off cannibalism? :p. I mean, we already think Coca-Cola is some secret powerful shadow government :p.

That is a very compelling point.

OrexxerO

Also, only in absolute desperation and as a very last resort would I eat human flesh. There is something on a deep instinctual level for me at least that just recoils at that thought.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It seems like some of the posts in this thread have been deleted based on the quotes I am seeing in this thread. There are several reasons why cannibalism isn't a viable means of normal food supply, including the fact that it can result in fatal transmissible spongiform encephalopathy.

OrexxerO

I don't know if Dagmar is talking about the same thing but yes, now that she brings that up, I also remember hearing that eating human flesh for a prolonged time does cause brain damage of some kind.

Stephen Daidalus

It seems like some of the posts in this thread have been deleted based on the quotes I am seeing in this thread. There are several reasons why cannibalism isn't a viable means of normal food supply, including the fact that it can result in fatal transmissible spongiform encephalopathy.

Yes. I got frapped, and lost quite a few posts. :sadface:

Hopefully they can be restored.

One must be cautious. Do not eat British brains, I say. Despite all the marketing to the contrary, they are not -- I am told -- nearly as delicious as the press would lead you to believe.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
How did I stumble upon this....I'm both repulsed and curious.....

Personally I'd only eat other humans for Survival..but....I'd need a ton of spices and a really good Fire.
No way in hell am I eating Bob Raw and Wiggling, I ain't Gollum.

Reaper87

吉光
I'm in that weird part of the forums again...

o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts