Can you CONTINUE to go back from wolf to vamp to wolf etc.?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

[bonus] Do you think Werewolves get any real love from Bethesda? =o

• Total voters

zane

Ok, so I've seen the posts and pages about switching if vamp lord isn't for you, but since I've made two characters for this dlc, I wanted to know is there only a set number of times you can go back to werwolf? or can you continue to go "I want to go trade this in for that today" over and over?

Travern1139

king of the altmerie dominion
im not sure how you become a werewolve again after becoming a vampire lord, what i can say with security is that you can cure your vampire lord and always become a vampire lord again just speak to
serena and can be done infinity times

zane

Well I heard that to become a werewolf again you need to talk with

Aela

And thanks for telling about the curing and re-acquiring :D

Travern1139

well im not sure about becoming a werewolve again but someone will know, i for one never intend to become one ever again after becoming a vampire lord, there are also a few glitched which you can take advantage of to increase your perks for werwolve one includes soul trap and the other auriel's shield

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
All I know is that if you cure yourself of being a Werewolf normally, as in using the Witch's head, you can't become a Werewolf again. I might have to do some testing and see what the results are, cause this kind of information is useful.

NewZodiac

Well I heard that to become a werewolf again you need to talk with

Aela

And thanks for telling about the curing and re-acquiring :D

This is correct. There's actually a YouTube video explaining exactly what you're asking about.

I hope that helps.

NewZodiac

sweet, im gonna enjoy going back and forth :D

Before you do that, you should know you can only ask Aela to turn you back once.

If you lose your beast blood after she gives it back, it's gone for good. Not sure why this is the case, because Serana can change you an infinite amount of times, but that's how it is right now.

zane

Ah -- then that was the real question I was asking o_O
Meh oh well, double saves it is xD

Don Karnage

Hello I'm new here but have a question regarding the dlc . . .

I'm a huge canine junky so of course I was a werewolf when I started the dawngaurd quest but I chose to try out being a vampire lord and harkon bit me. I have completed the vampire questline as a vampire lord but was wondering with harkon dead can serena change me back into a vl as many times as I want? I have heard that she can if you complete the dawnguard quests but I was wondering if she could do the same if you completed the vampire quests because at some point I will be going back to the good ole lycan!

Thanks in advance

zane

From what I've found, as long as you made it so she didn't cure herself, then yes.

-- but I haven't done all that just yet.

Travern1139

no matter what side you pick. if you cure your vampirism you can always return to serana and ask her. she will have no problem doing it!

zane

that wasn't the problem xD - i wanted to continually change from werewolf and vampy

but the question was already answered so

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts