PC Can`t spend souls!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

yfalay

Hi Everyone!

I am on level 42. I have problem with learning shouts. I am trying to spend dragon soul, I receive confirmation question, anser yes and nothing happens! I am playing on 1.8.151.0.7 pacth and SKSE 1.6.9. with all DLC-s including Dragonborn and various mods. I have 4 souls and 8-10 greyed-out shouts. I have also learned few shouts through main quest (Whirlwind Sprint as so on) and they working properly.
I tried already:
1. Remapping keys.
2. Try to learn shouts in various order.
3. Uninstalling mods.
4. Reading dozens of post about "pressing `x` instead of `R`" and such.

I am suspecting Dragonborn DLC is responsible but uninstalling it is painfull because of lot of my mods have this DLC as a prerequiste. Before I spend a night with reinstalling game and mods again I am trying to ask you about it.

Does anybody knows what is going on?

Thanks in advance!

Declando

Dwarvenborn
I am suspecting Dragonborn DLC is responsible but uninstalling it is painfull because of lot of my mods have this DLC as a prerequiste. Before I spend a night with reinstalling game and mods again I am trying to ask you about it.

Does anybody knows what is going on?

Thanks in advance!

Just deactivate Dragonborn and any mods that require it as a master; it's not as painful as uninstalling friend.

Then play the game and press yes when it asks if you want to load anyway then try spending your points then.

By the way do you have any of the DLC or main game unofficial patches installed? These could fix it.

yfalay

Just deactivate Dragonborn and any mods that require it as a master; it's not as painful as uninstalling friend.

Then play the game and press yes when it asks if you want to load anyway then try spending your points then.

Tried it but it doesn`t change anything.

By the way do you have any of the DLC or main game unofficial patches installed? These could fix it.

I have all Unofficial patches installed.

Edit: Do you know a command to unlock shout via console? Not `learn` it only adds greyed-out shout and I can`t use it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts