Can someone help me out?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nancy

Ok here is what happen to me. I completed the "Tending Flames" quest however I must have messed it up cause I left without seeing the ghost again when I notieced I was unable to have him open the Sealed door.. now I can't get my last Word for the " Whirlwind Sprint witch I need to make it better.
My question is ... Is there a way to get that door open? I want my word :sadface:.
if you can tell me a way or if Im screwed either way, let me know please....

Chaos

Premium Member
Go back one save, and do that part over again, anytime I mess up or my follower dies, I just go back a save and do it again.

nancy

Here's the problem with that, I unfortunately completed the quest a while back so I no longer have the save it's been overiden.. the way I left was coc'ing now I went back and now this ghost is just looking at me with crossed arms and wont open the freaking door...

nancy you might want to ask this in the help section of the forums, you will probably get more answers (if you havent already) I cant personally move this post so maybe contact an admit to move it for you. Sorry i cant help you in this regard myself! :/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts