Can people help me find unique character builds on the skyrim blog?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T1d3

Article Writer
I have been searching the skyrim blog and I have come across some really cool builds. I was just wondering if you guys could post some unique ones you have found.

Jaeger

If you like the Dwemer armor and have both DLCs, I'd suggest that. Until your enchanting gets up to 100 and you Tony Starked you some bad ass armor, take the Steed Stone. Buy any magic dwemer item that comes through the stores inventories and change out items to what you're fighting. None of it weighs anything.

Dwarven crossbow with the fiery soul trap. Dawnguard.
Athereal staff to summon a mech minion. Dawnguard.
Robotic pet. Dragonborn.
The Dwarven helmet that breathes steam. Dragonborn.
Ancient Knowledge quest perk for 25% better armor.
Spellbreaker.
Keening. (might be bugged though).
Buy destruction every level from Stentor or the elf Mage guarding the magic college to open up the 3 fire destruction perks because your weapons will have fire effects (fiery soul trap and flames when you get double effect enchant). You might want to spam muffle to level illusion to get Aspect of terror after you get Intense Flames in the destruction tree for 10 more points of damage. Get the Fire enchant in the enchanting tree for more fire damage. Will a Foritify Destruction enchant slots make fire weapons do more damage?
Your follower will also sport dwemer armor, crossbow of fire, fire weapon.

Here are some dwemer builds. Consolidate.

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topic/listForTag?tag=Dwemer

"That word, I don't think it means what you think it means." I like the Mabrigash: http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-mabrigash?commentId=6452022:Comment:412704&xg_source=activity&groupId=6452022:Group:48137

Pretty much a variation on the Battlemage class, using Sweep, Limbsplitter, and Absorb Health on the Battleaxe (I suggest the Drainblood) with Flame Cloak, or doublecast Flames to stack up the Burning status biff. I also went lighter on the Armor, either Elven, or Wolf in Vanilla, The Dragonborn variant has the Bloodskal Blade, and Chiton for that Ashlander/Goggled/Boris the Animal look. Build wise, it's a lot like a Spellsword on Steroids.

The inspiration for Axeon, if you change it enough, you can actually come up with a Unique build all your own.
CA749EBE3967A4FE3D7D5C109352EED62B686C08

This guy explains it better, with some visual examples:
http://skyrimcalculator.com/#284923 I dropped Illusion, because Aspect of Terror requires Intense Flames, which makes the enemy run away. You have some Ranged capability from Firebolts, but the Mabrigash is really the most powerful up close, and 10 more damage isn't really all that hot by comparison. 2 modes, soften them up with Dual Cast/Impact (After using Flames early on for grinding up Destruction) then switch to Cloak/Axe up close to ruin pretty much everyone's day. Sweep with Absorb Health splashes about 3 enemies, for 45 health each swing with the Drainheart axe, which weighs as much as most Swords (Not Greatswords, less than the Ebony Blade, which is another option purely as an Enchantment carrier for 90 point Sweeps) Tricky to master, but nigh unstoppable if you do, this guy thrives on being surrounded...

Either Heavy Armor/Robes/Alteration (Shown) or Light Armor/Alteration/Flame Cloak, there's enough perks left over to Augment some more Elements for Ice Storm/Disintegrate with Lightning Bolt...

Jaeger

I dropped Illusion, because Aspect of Terror requires Intense Flames, which makes the enemy run away. .

Run away on fire till they die.

On the Dragonborn DLC section of that archetype:
Ahzidal's Ring of Arcana adds a new spell with immense power for the Mabrigash - Ignite. Aspect of Terror, adding 10 to the current 5 damage per second, triples the damage output of the spell. Ignite is extremely efficient, costing less than Firebolt but over the 15 seconds, with Aspect of Terror and Augment Flames 2/2, it will do 255 damage compared to 47 from Firebolt. And most importantly, IT STACKS. That's right - throw Ignites at an enemy for a few seconds, and just sit down and wait for them to burn to death. But be warned - stacking Ignite too much will make the game not fun at all, even on Master

Add the Ahzidal's mask if you're a true pyromaniac! O pretty pretty colors.

I was thinking about doing one wearing all of Ahzidal's gear and picking skills and perks to compliment the gear. Plus, it's an old school look, so choose weapons like the pale blade, red eagle, Targe of the bloodied. Those 2 frost sword and axes if you want to dual wield.

I was thinking about doing one wearing all of Ahzidal's gear and picking skills and perks to compliment the gear. Plus, it's an old school look, so choose weapons like the pale blade, red eagle, Targe of the bloodied. Those 2 frost sword and axes if you want to dual wield.
I didn't do all of Ahzidal's gear, but sure worked out how to abuse it. The gauntelts with Spellbreaker, and Ward Absorb give you 75% Spell Absorbtion at will, so you can use it with Conjuration. You can even soak up blasts from Flaming Familiars to recoup most if not all of the Casting Cost (Depending on how much of a discount you have stacked up.) Ignite has a good chance of finishing them off if they run from Flame Fear, but since the proccing trigger is 20% health, there's plenty that can flee, survive, and come back to surprise you. I sure wouldn't depend on it killing a Frost Troll, for instance. That's my problem with it, and similar conflicts like Bullseye. In that case, you're playing peekaboo with another Archer behind a rock, shoot him, and he falls down out of sight. Is he dead, or just Paralyzed. How can you tell? Do you really want to figure it out in the midst of combat?

These are Re/liability issues. It doesn't happen every time, nor even all that often, which means when it does, you're not prepared for it, and that's the kind of surprise that can get you killed. I personally like to avoid those kinds of YASDs, or at least building them into my character, because they're infuriating when they finally do kill me.

BoT, here's what I've been working on..:
http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-nightmer

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts