Xbox 360 Calling Alchemists! Got any interesting recipes?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I ave decided to take a break from the civil war and the main storyline to explore and work on a few skills, alchemy is one of them.

I'm looking for some interesting recipes to try out, I've already made a few Cure Disease potions and a few potions that did I 3 or 4 things I mostly don't remember, like one that could restore some stamina, resist poison and cure diseases.

ANYWAY I'm just seeing what recipes our resident alchemists have come up with, see if I could use them or simply make them just to try it out.

I am a level 20 Warrior-Thief, my alchemy skill is only a mere 16, surely not enough to make anything good to help me along on my travels.

So, what do you got to share?

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
I use this nifty Potion Generator to see what I can make with the Ingredients I have.
Alchemy level only makes the potions stronger but their always useful. I make Restore Health and Stamina all the time, especially now that I restarted and im doing it on Master Difficulty.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts