• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you think Bethesda should allow the purchase of perk points on the Xbox live and PSN markets?

• Total voters
How about being allowed to exchange perks, like you can with weapons and armor? You can acquire as many perks as you want, but only a fixed number can be active at one time. To avoid being too glitchy (changing in the middle of a fight) , maybe you could do it only by waiting for one hour per perk changed.

Jaeger

Why do you want more perks? If you're wearing the good armor (through smithing/smithing gear), you can reach the armor cap without putting too many perks into heavy armor. If you have good weapons, you can one/two hit anything where you don't need poisons. The weapon enhancements only give you 2 extra damage on average. The maces armor reduction is only good for humanoids since animals, duagir, dragons don't use armor. The only good weapon enhance is the axe's bleeding effect.

Check out this guy's video on the skill trees. Here is the one handed:

A lot of perks are a waste or broken.

Take Stealth. +20 to Sneak is great. +5 for 2/5 to 5/5 is a waste. I have max out Sneak +20 for the first Stealth and have been 3 feet away from vampires shooting them with arrows and they're not seeing me. So why do I need to waste 4 perks to max out Stealth?

Wheelbarrow

Have any of you played KoA reckoning? You can pay a certain amount of in game money to remove all of the perk points and re allocate however you want. I think this is a very good idea and Bethesda should probably do something like it.