• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I know this is noobish and stupid but I need Dawnguard desperately and in my country, there is NO store to get it from. My bro somehow got Xbox Live even though it's not supported here so I know I can redeem a code.
Help me maybe?

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I can't help since I don't have XBox Live (at least, I'm pretty sure I can't buy MSP without a subscription). Though I imagine people would be more willing to help if you paid for it yourself. For instance, you pay them $20 USD through PayPal, and they send you the code.
Granted, you'd have to trust each other, but I can't think of many other options.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
Once my nigerian millionaire pen pal transfers 15% of his inheritance to my bank account after I gave him all my personal and banking information I'll do it for you.

ohhh and apparently I just won some lottery in "Asia." Must be pretty good money if the lottery involves the whole continent and a continent I've never been to. I'll keep you posted.

Do you need my social security number to read my posts? Apparently my emails are sent blank regardless of what I type in the body unless I use *xxx-xx-xxxx* with my numbers as the subject. I'm glad these people trying to give me money pointed that out to me and have been patient. Embarrassing!

Shaun92R

Where you from? Can you not order the MS point cards online which come in a box the size of a normal game and use that?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Where you from? Can you not order the MS point cards online which come in a box the size of a normal game and use that?
I'd like to keep my privacy intact. And I tried looking online, no luck

Once my nigerian millionaire pen pal transfers 15% of his inheritance to my bank account after I gave him all my personal and banking information I'll do it for you.

ohhh and apparently I just won some lottery in "Asia." Must be pretty good money if the lottery involves the whole continent and a continent I've never been to. I'll keep you posted.

Do you need my social security number to read my posts? Apparently my emails are sent blank regardless of what I type in the body unless I use *xxx-xx-xxxx* with my numbers as the subject. I'm glad these people trying to give me money pointed that out to me and have been patient. Embarrassing!
Sarcasm I believe...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts