• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

splashAssassin

I started a new night blade character who i made into a vampire, and all of the sudden (stewie) my face turns all black and blotchy looks like theres black dirt on his face which i never put cause i dont like the look it seems ( after a little research ) that this is burns from the sun on my vampire, problem is i never let my vampire out into the sun before this happened and i don't have any saves to go back too so i dont want to restart a new character because from a role play perspective he's been great so i'm attached to this one.

I have been vampires numerous times before and this has never happened.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this glitch.

splashAssassin

sadly no i'm on the 360, cause i doubt my pc would be able to push a game like skyrim, so i just guess i'll just have to deal with the face then.​

How many days has it been since you fed?

I haven't played a vampire yet, but I understand that your stage increases every day you don't feed. Could this be a physical manifestation of being Stage 4 or something? Just a thought.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts