Builds that are the most fun?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ah3nos

Mine is an arcane archer. Archery, sneak, illusion, conjuration, light armor are the only skills I put perks into. Use bound weapons only and illusion spells. Play master or legendary with a crap load of immersion and realism mods. Level 52 now and haven't even touched the main quest after killing the first dragon.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
well for me every build is fun, if a build seems to be boring for you, then you are doing it wrong. but overall my ranger with a sneak was probaly the most fun.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Been having a lot of fun with a mace and shield lately.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i kinda ha da new idea for a build, only use weapons and armor and jewelery that are quest rewards/ found in game not bought or made. there are some amazing weapons that have some cool effects and same for armor and sheilds for that matter, and i might even refine them if i could get my smithing to 60. that way my character would'nt be godlike lol

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
Well I have loads of fun with my Dual-blade Warrior. She has a little bit of healing with some good alteration perks, mostly to stop magic damage and to regenerate my magika so I can keep healing when I see fit. Light armor is the best to keep the speed going.. and Elemental Fury Shout works well with this class, because of your light armor not stopping the most damage E-Fury is going to bring your DPS to a whole new lvl.

She is my favorite :D

I just got the PC version and I'm going to recreate her with some fancy mod's

jbat131

I know this post is old, but this was the second link on google i clicked, and I just downloaded skyrim remastered a month-ish ago, and i have a new build that i am really having fun with. I got my enchanting up to 100 as fast as i could so i could have 2 enchantments per item, and i lowered my destruction spell cost to 0 magicka and had a second enchantment on each piece of heavy armor that i wore that impacted how i like to play without magic which is with 1 handers and a shield against non magical enemies and 1 handers and wards against enemies that are mages, but that's without magic. When I use destruction magic with the enchantments on the super powerful heavy armor i am literally unstoppable dual casting expert level destruction spells. When they cost nothing you can literally be pinned in a corner against multiple enemies and absolutely just murder everyone with the thunderbolt spell like i did for fun when i got caught stealing in the markarth palace (i cant think of its name). I waited to do the entire war campaign until this point and i literally was the only person to kill any of the opposing soldiers on the raids. It is way to overpowered with no cost dual cast expert level destruction spells. I beat really high level dragons without even getting hit, which can get really boring so thats why you use other perks on skills you like personally. Definitely upgrade your sneak and the only perks you really need in destruction are novice destruction, fire, lightning and ice (if you like ice, i personally dont use it) and impact. all the other perks lowering cost of spells are useless after you can enchant your armor with fortify destruction so keep that in mind. sorry my thing is a big block of text

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts